It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm in Illinois

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

secret train? How is it were talking about it then? Someone is asleep at the wheel in the secret keeping department. Again....
edit on 542015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Phage

a secret train throug Canada with US military equipment loaded...500 cars long

Not a very well kept secret, I guess.

Two Edmonton teens spoiled Obama's secret mission.
I am mobile can't post vid

Oh never mind.
edit on 542015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Phage
Jade Helm has not started.

Yes, but the preparation has started and how...a secret train throug Canada with US military equipment loaded...500 cars long!!

See last thread for YT video.
Nice to see you back.

The actual exercise "may" have not started, but the preparations have. They are not going to wait until the start of the exercise to start their support base.

Remember that they also said in their interviews that a large part of their contingency plan relies on support staff that the people in the community will not be able to distinguish as part of the exercise.

I think it is very likely that will see preparations started. It is what they don't say and what you don't see that will probably be the most telling.

edit on 4-5-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: I really do hate posting from a mobile.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Jade Helm does not concern me as much as the troop , equipment , and support equipment movement . I live in a state where I saw trains rolling through with tanks , convoys on the major highways ans lots of C130s in the air . I thought it very strange at the time. I only realized much later when the Iraq line in the sand and desert storm was on . Where to now? Back to Iraq , Yemen , Poland ?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Jade Helm does not concern me as much as the troop , equipment , and support equipment movement . I live in a state where I saw trains rolling through with tanks , convoys on the major highways ans lots of C130s in the air . I thought it very strange at the time. I only realized much later when the Iraq line in the sand and desert storm was on . Where to now? Back to Iraq , Yemen , Poland ?

I see a curious trending on many levels. What disturbs me the most is the number of people who can't believe anything important or significant will happen unless it plays out exactly as the government or media has reported.

I understand why so many are on edge and distrustful, and while I will attempt with all my power to keep my head, while all around me may be losing theirs, I am not going to throw out the input from my gut. My gut has saved this old broad way too many times over the years, so I am not about to tell anyone to ignore theirs.

There is damn good reason why people's guts are all in a twitter. It may not have anything to do with JH or anything man made, but with so many people feeling something is not right, causes me to consider, quite seriously, that something is not right.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I just finished one last week...another next month someplace else.

We train because we have to...yes, with all our equipment.

MS
EMT/ERT/ADLS Advance Disaster Life Support

DHomeland Security/FEMA
Region 2 South

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

We KNOW nothing. We TRAIN...for EVERYTHING.
MS

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

We KNOW nothing. We TRAIN...for EVERYTHING.
MS

I don't think anyone, anywhere, is against community preparedness. Many of us are employed in professions or work for companies that mandate disaster preparedness training for 100% of the staff. Some, even have slotted roles and positions, in the case of an unsuspected event.

The concern for many, is when those efforts are not for the good of the community, or the country for that matter. Things in our country are not all, as it should be. People are starting to feel unrepresented and disenfranchised. They are being ridiculed, attacked, threatened and sometimes targeted for speaking up or speaking out.

This is not America at her best, so do not be offended. We are all with you 100%. We appreciate your efforts, and the sacrifice you are making for your community and country. We just hope that your loyalty is to the people you serve. That is all any American citizen is asking from our government and civil servants.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We had a very large abandoned hotel resort complex that went back on taxes. Police from all over used it for training for several years while it was for sale. Of course their training pretty much destroyed the place and the state had to tear it down. They sold the land for a bunch of money and are currently building a new motel resort complex. Round and Round it goes on the taxpayer dime.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ottawacitizen.com... olved

The Cdn military exercise going on is totally different than Jade Helm.
It is operation Maple Resolve.
I think it's a yearly thing.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
ottawacitizen.com... olved

The Cdn military exercise going on is totally different than Jade Helm.
It is operation Maple Resolve.
I think it's a yearly thing.

This year’s training is the largest and most complex Exercise MAPLE RESOLVE to date.

Larger and more complex seems to be the running theme for these exercises.

In a time when most people are finding it hard to keep their heads above water, it is particularly offensive that this kind of money is being spent on what? Games? If it's really necessary, then nobody will begrudge them a dime. If it is really necessary, then why are they not being more forthwith?

It is these kind of behaviors with no inclusion of the citizens they claim to serve, that causes fear and suspicion.

edit on 4-5-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Made a note. Edit before reply.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ugh all this Jade Helm crap is getting old. I'm willing to bet that it it what it is and that is a training operation. We are not going to Martial Law. Chiiiiiiil people.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

1. Shackles
2. Trains
3. Buses
4. FEMA camps

The good ole days are over sweetheart. Wake up and smell the chicory.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Nice, let me know in private before SHTF, always good to have someone on the inside.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thanks for the reply. Ive said this here more than once:...none of us are foolish enough not to realize after we are all done helping in the communities...we won't be thrown under the bus too (or last on the trains). If you get what I mean.

We're trained, talented, experienced...but not stupid. We know if there any nefarious behind the scene goings-on...we're going with you all too...after we help...but they'll get us too.....

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

You want a heads up? I'll give you one right now that every single one of us volunteers know that you don't. Nothing. And we aren't going to know either...and we'll be last one's to go...after they use us up in helping yours and my communities.

We get it. And you'll get our help too when you need it...

Thanks

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
500 car trains are illegal at least in the US government or not. They have to be able to use a 2 mile siding

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: antar

You want a heads up? I'll give you one right now that every single one of us volunteers know that you don't. Nothing. And we aren't going to know either...and we'll be last one's to go...after they use us up in helping yours and my communities.

We get it. And you'll get our help too when you need it...

Thanks

I am also a double, sometimes triple, Civil Servant. I walked away many times, and always came back. Not for the money, because anyone that knows anything about any service work, knows there is "no" money in it. I always went back because I was asked to come back, and I too, am smart enough to know that if they were asking me to come back, it was because I was needed.

I can scream, yell and rail against the system, but I can't turn my back on those innocent, even if ignorant, sometimes, people in my community that need my help. I have spent over 40 years honing my craft and sometimes you need someone that knows how to get the job done when the system fails.

It works well for everyone, especially me because I found out, after retiring, that I need a reason to get out of bed in the morning. If I don't have one, it is too damn easy not to get up at all.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The tone of the thread seems to have turned toward anti-law enforcement. While I too am disturbed by the recent reports of excessive force by police, the idea that LEO's should be held to a higher standard, and the manner in which the "Fraternal Order of Police" often fails to sufficiently address criminal/questionable activity by their own, the purpose of the thread was to bring an exercise that was not publicized or explained in any way that seemed to involve a very large force and amount of equipment to the attention of the public. I am not suggesting anyone derailed the thread, nor will I. I would ask only that comments keep in mind the subject of the thread is an exercise of this magnitude nearly coinciding with, and may be related to, Jade Helm in some way.

Thank you all for participating in the discussion and sharing your views. Please continue.

edit on 4-5-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
jade helm
think penetration...or even rape
jade as in jade gate
which is an euphemism for a...jade colored....ummmm...gate.
and helm...which is also an euphemism

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join