It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm in Illinois

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

No problem mate...I think I know the mall you are talking about...if my memory servers right there are atleast 2 malls...one called the dead mall and the other has a loop as you suggested that I recall and if we are talking about the same ones. If it was a huge exercise id say that info should be posted somewhere...if not the police website then find out what training task force the police in your area are in. From there it should be easy to find that particular regions training plans for the entire year as well as contact info.

I don't find anything too odd...not sure what the pillar thing would be though...although they have put those up for emergency text alert systems on college campuses so maybe they are testing that in conjunction with their training. If the training isnt posted on the the regional training site id say that is interesting seeing its so large scale but still possible. Most of the time any emergency drills make the paper cause its good press for the police and fire departments so id wager something will come out in a few days if not already in the local paper.

Good luck and keep and eye out. Thanks for posting. I think its probably nothing but hey ats is good open source intel and id rather have a lot of info than not enough.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Two Edmonton teens spoiled Obama's secret mission.
I am mobile can't post vid
No one else saw the train? That's weird.
Don't worry about not posting the video. Probably wouldn't provide much more information than you already have.

edit on 5/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Jade Helm is a SOCOM exercise. SOCOM doesn't use tanks. Tanks on a train being moved doesn't prove Jade Helm. It's the easiest way to move them around, and they're frequently moved as they go to and from ships and the Depot.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
public.iema.state.il.us...

Ok that has iema in Orland Park on this very day performing "Operation Sandbox" ...listed as civil disobedience training haha...its also listed as a healthcare agency in there as well...which would explain all the vans as they may have had simulated decon centers too to practice massive scale decon. Id think ILEAS would be there too but the are not ...according to their training calendar.

That is it...im gonna guess
edit on 3-5-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Then why was it in Canada, heading west?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Any number of reasons. Heading to another exercise, heading to Alaska to get loaded on a ship up there to go to a preposition location, heading to a port to get on a ship to an exercise location overseas.

Those are just a few reasons that pop into mind.

The General Dynamics facility in Lima Ohio also produces foreign military sales tanks, including the Merkava for Israel. Those have to be transported to the customer somehow.
edit on 5/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteops
That sounds like a police exercise, nothing to do with Jade Helm. IL isn't even listen among the states were JH would be ongoing.

Has anyone ever heard of such a large police exercise? The trucks and all sound different than the usual even if it has nothing to do with JH. If there are exercises like this in various places on top of Jade H. it sounds even more ominous.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
With all the Jade Helm talk as of late, I'll try to lighten the mood:

Maybe they know something about the New Madrid Fault that we don't.

Preposition assets to be ready for September.

“the Mystery of the Shemitah”, points also to September, 2015. The Coming World Economic Reset?

Isaac Newton's September, 2015 prophecy

Daniel's "49" prophecy: 49 Hebrew years from June 7th, 1967 comes to September 23, 2015 (49 years x 360 days/yr = 17640 days). This date falls on the Eve of Yom Kippur.

Pope to address congress and the UN September 2015 (Let's see if he confirms a covenant with the many)
edit on 4-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Jade Helm has not started.

Surprisingly, we can all read calendars Phage.
Thanks for the timely info.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
It was for the benefit of Granite (and the OP). They did not seem to be able to read a calendar.
Or a map.

edit on 5/4/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Two Edmonton teens spoiled Obama's secret mission.
I am mobile can't post vid

a secret train throug Canada with US military equipment loaded...500 cars long

This should be top story, omg!
yeah Phage, you beat me to it to.
Hard to keep a train secret.
Stealth train perhaps?
Not a very well kept secret, I guess.

edit on 4-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
How do you people think they move heavy artillery? On a plane? On horseback?

Just because you see a train with tanks doesn't mean anything other than tanks are being moved from one place to another.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Hey neighbor! That sounds creepy as hell. Nothing like that around my parts here as of Yet. Will stay alert! Thanx for the share!! Syx...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Civil disobedience training...sort of like obedience school for dogs, except here they tase the dogs for non-compliance. I feel so much better now...

There was nothing on any village websites or local papers that I saw. I assume there will be sooner or later.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hiya. It was creepy. That was a #load of police cars and big trucks and they covered a very large area. I can see how they could use that area as a holding or processing area of some kind. It bothers the hell out of me that they are practicing ahead of time. People don't usually practice for things they don't intend to do. Its a lot of effort and expense for nothing. I have to believe this is a precursor to something, JH or not.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Exactly right that they wont do these 'drills' for nothing! Always their ulterior motive that one needs to suspect!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Jade helm doesn't start until July and does not include Illinois at all so I don't know what you saw. A ten foot high fence could be a construction area.
Jade helm is this year's nibiru isn't it?
edit on 542015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That and the fact jade helm won't be in Illinois .

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Prisoners are not usually moved from one state to another. They do their time in the state where they are convicted.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Bull dinky. Jade Helm doesn't even start for another two months. Good God it's gonna be a long freakin summer isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join