It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two shot outside Muhammad Art Exhibit in Garland

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So did the Patriot Act make it illegal and punishable for a person to say they want to join what is labeled a terrorist group.

Punished for the words, not the action.

Kind of like saying "i can hack this plane electronics" on twitter but not actually do it?

www.forbes.com...

Thought crime is real.

edit on 4-5-2015 by cathouse42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well thay is good to hear. If she left at any point I still don't see it as taking a stand. Well not her at least.

just saw on CNN that she was there giving a interview when the attack happened.
so she was there the whole time.

edit on 4-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cathouse42

Yep. That could be a pocket book injury for airlines so it's going to be taken seriously, right.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yep. That could be a pocket book injury for airlines so it's going to be taken seriously, right.

Should automate creating lots and lots of twitter accounts and post "words" and watch American police run around in circles chasing "words".

One sure way to get them to rethink their data mining online

I am surprised it hasn't been done yet.

Hillary can do it for her election so I am sure some other group or government wishing to cost America lots of money, could pull it off easily.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When I saw the thread posted about the event I thought 'this isn't going to turn out well'. I thought it was from reading too much doom stuff. Looks like messing with religious saviors is getting serious.
edit on 5/4/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Should automate creating lots and lots of twitter accounts and post "words" and watch American police run around in circles chasing "words". One sure way to get them to rethink their data mining online

and that right there just got you put on the watch list if you weren't already there.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Should automate creating lots and lots of twitter accounts and post "words" and watch American police run around in circles chasing "words". One sure way to get them to rethink their data mining online

and that right there just got you put on the watch list if you weren't already there.

Great, now they got more phantom ghost names of cats on their list.

Garbage in garbage out.

The bane of Data mining is OVERFITTING.

Just pollute their instance data base.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
We are all on the watch list. It's when you words get a flag, high lighted and the klaxons go off.

link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
I'll take Jade Helm soft target for 500 Alex.

a reply to: thenewguy1987

Are you talking to Alex Tribec or Alex Jones ??

I was leaning on same day active shooter drill become reality as has been the norm for a couple of years now, but considering it was a Prophet Mohammad cartoon event, I think they were just preparing for the worst. And IMO, proved the validity and necessity of the second amendment.

Two cold piles of rotten meat, no innocent deaths. I must say, it was a good day in Texas that day.

link   

We are all on the watch list. It's when you words get a flag, high lighted and the klaxons go off.

Great idea for a name

Operation Klaxon.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Many at the NSA may well dream of being the Senior Klaxon Response Analyst until they find out how boring it normally can be.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Many at the NSA may well dream of being the Senior Klaxon Response Analyst until they find out how boring it normally can be.

We can help them overeat himself to death on Pizza.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I imagine this event will be used to whip up public support to fight ISIS. News of ISIS seems to have dwindled over the last few weeks.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I imagine this event will be used to whip up public support to fight ISIS. News of ISIS seems to have dwindled over the last few weeks.

Americans, get off their couches and fight ISIS?

Don't make me laugh.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Not to fight, to be good with the government doing what ever it wants toward that goal. Who needs a good economy when people in far off lands can be attacked.

They need to go with it soon since elections will be prime 18 month focus for politician soon. Mud slinging is very popular entertainment with the masses.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cathouse42

Americans, get off their couches and fight ISIS?

Don't make me laugh.

How dare you make fun of Americans. They will get up off the couch as soon as they're done their WII game and the Kardashians reruns are over. Until then Do Not Disturb.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It is the workings of a sick, mentally challenged mind s/he who decides that displaying a picture of Mohammed warrants death.

Absolutely, it is sick. It's also sick (not to the same degree) to go around doing extremely offensive things with that very intention. Portraying the prophet, piss Christ... these are not the doings of free speech advocates they are the doings of sociopaths and hate mongers.

There's no reason why we can't simultaneously call out bigotry and defend free speech.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It is the workings of a sick, mentally challenged mind s/he who decides that displaying a picture of Mohammed warrants death.

Absolutely, it is sick. It's also sick (not to the same degree) to go around doing extremely offensive things with that very intention. Portraying the prophet, piss Christ... these are not the doings of free speech advocates they are the doings of sociopaths and hate mongers.

There's no reason why we can't simultaneously call out bigotry and defend free speech.

Could you imagine the response if two Westboro Baptist Church members shot up a display featuring satirical images of Jesus? The media would be all over it how intolerant Christians are towards free speech.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Yes right. These sorts of Muslims, or whatever they are, are bigots and to call them out is free speech.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
oh these idiots got called out all right. Called out and laid to rest. The honorable men in uniform of Texas did the respectful thing and sent them to God for the answers they were looking for. They also saved the taxpayer alot of money from the circus that would ensue had they been taken alive. I think I am more thankful for that than anything. Would have just ended up spawning another dozen anti-religous, islam vs Christianity, bomb the Muslims, nuke the Middle East threads that I dearly enjoy ignoring. Admins should be giving them the thumbs up as well for saving the bandwidth those potential crappy threads would have generated and eaten up

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join