It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something odd in the sky this morning...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I really wish you guys had not pointed out that triangular shape in the image, the more I look at it the more obvious it is. I've tried to duplicate it, and can't. Combined with the actual experience it really is more than unnerving, troubling to say the least. But what can one do about any of it? Nothing I suppose. I have the phone, the picture and a story I cant prove. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Anyone in the area that wants to inspect this phone original image and camera, message me.

Just the weather, right?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowstalker
a reply to: intrptr

Sorry for the delay, thanks for the reply, and welcome to ATS…
edit on 4-5-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Sorry to alarm you with my post pointing out the triangle. But consider the possibility that the triangle is one of our own. Maybe they are testing out cloaking technology to see how it works. Maybe the clouds and the static were some odd effect from the energy surrounding the craft or creating the cloak - IF that triangle was actually there. There is also the very real possibility that the triangle, no matter how perfect it looks, is coincidental, and the clouds lined up just right to produce that illusion. You are okay ausername, and no time was missing. You captured something very unusual and interesting. But things we don't fully understand can be unsettling sometimes.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: htapath

Fun times, eh?

This line has stuck with me since I read it, and caused me to have some thoughts about this.

Yes, "fun times" I admit, I am for the most part here for interactive entertainment. I love conspiracy theories, speculative discussions, politics, news, terrorism, and just about all of the content here on ATS. It is always entertaing. Or it was at least until this happened, when I was on the other side looking in on threads like this.

It is anything but fun or entertaining when something like this happens to you, It's more like the stuff nightmares are made of, but its all too real. Left trying to find an explanation, answers that aren't available. Taking pictures over and over trying to see if there is a triangle in them like in the original I posted here. Losing sleep, questioning my own sanity, no really, not fun, quite the opposite.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove the fun times, and replace it with strange times for quite a while after this one.

Welcome to my world, just hold on tight and here's a song that aptly describes one of my nights. A storm came in and 50 miles before it arrived a lot of wild things happened. I haven't written a post about it yet but might some day, the chorus says it all. After the fact all good came from it as I hope your experience does for you. Life is interesting, right?

STM

edit on 5-5-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

So true, great post!

STM

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I have seen something similar--but I'd say the weirdest thing in the clouds I've ever seen was once around dusk they started getting blown by the wind into the shape of waves that had an eerie ghosty-greenish hue at the tips (where one might expect the white foam of a wave to be, otherwise). It was pretty strange! Never seen anything quite like it before or since.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

What you're seeing are normal thunder storm clouds. They're called "mammatus", and you can see an example of them here:

oceanservice.noaa.gov...

The distortion and sound you experienced was muscle fasciculation in your temples (basically, twitching/spasming muscles in the side of your head.)

Muscle fasciculation in the temples can cause blurred/vibrated vision, a kind of thudding sound that seems external to the head, and is pretty normal. It can be caused by any number of things, including a combination of tension and pressure changes (which you get with a weather system incoming).

If it happens again: Eat a banana, drink two glasses of water, and then do ten minutes of breathing/relaxation exercises.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Oneredbird because: (links not working)
edit on 5-5-2015 by Oneredbird because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What about the triangle above the clouds? Hmmmm?

STM
edit on 5-5-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The photo doesn't seem to capture that well what I could see and hear, but its the best I could do... It was odd, inexplicable, and I've never seen or heard anything like it before in my life. Which is why I thought I'd share here, on the chance that anyone else may have.

What isn't clear in the photo, but was through my eyes was that the distortion appeared spherical, transparent and changing in intensity. It's hard to put into words here.

If you take a look at this higher contrast picture again, I think you may have captured evidence of the spherical anomaly. It may not look as it did to you in that moment, but there is clearly a circular area of more intense color and cloud definition. It goes out of the frame at the top and bottom. This may be more clearly seen if you step back from the screen a little. Furthermore, it's like the area within this circle is in color, and the area outside is in black & white. Does the size of the circle of color here match the size the spherical distortion you witnessed?

I really feel you have captured something that is very unusual and has possibly never been photographed before. I find your photo and account fascinating. Thank you for sharing it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I know u want to embrace a mundane explanation if possible but because it's just too dang mind blowing to consider it being related to the holographic universe theory, go to YouTube and search "sky anomalies" "sky anomaly" "sky matrix" "sky LCD" "sky glitch" it's quite incredible to think the true sky and space is being faked to keep us from something and that there are glitches in the software or whatever is behind the hologram

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
what these photos of different cloud formations do conclude, is that whatever scientific breakthrough we make or whatever dark projects are taking place deep in bunkers underground...or not.

Nature itself is beautiful..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Some really good pictures and equally great explaniations!!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
And this is why I love ATS, a guy introduces himself as a Skeptic and then says he saw "what I can only describe as some kind of distortion in space/time between myself and the clouds above. I don't think skeptic means what he thinks it means : ausername

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

edit on 5-5-2015 by dudediligence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

I've tried to duplicate the triangle and can't, but I'm still not convinced its real. How much do you know about cameras? Is it possible for lense glass scratches to have caused this? I had to get a magnifying glass and under a bright lamp examine the lense cover glass on this camera, but you can see little scratches in the glass. While looking inside I never realized how tiny the actual eye of this camera is. Very small compared to the circular glass over it.

This one was taken yesterday... Cloudy and light rain.

Can you run this image through the filter used on the original? Please, if you have time.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Adjusted white- & black-points to enhance contrast:

Lense/ camera seem to be in good shape as far as I can see.
Weird.

Good catch btw, and thanks for sharing!
edit on 5-5-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I had the same thing happen to me when I worked at a golf course last summer, there was a strange buzzing sound and then these clouds came out of nowhere and it felt very strange

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Looks like the Chinese will reveal what they saw on the Moon:

tothedeathmedia.com...

Yes, there is a (Grey) base on the Moon. There are also two tower-like structures on the Moon, but NASA may have bombed them all.

Meanwhile, NASA released this statement:

www.cosmosup.com...

This, to me, is as evil a statement as any. See, some people can't lie because it tugs at their heart to lie. In other
words, they have a conscience, so they at least try to be more evasive. To outright lie like this, to me, is just...evil.

In contrast, Russian scientists have found a way to "summon" UFOs:

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

I think they have the right idea. However, the key is really military radar. Military radar interferes with their invisibility
technology, so just fly with military radar all over the world, and they should encounter them. Fly in the U.S, and there's a very good chance that they'll encounter a Grey ship, on their abduction mission.

I think this is good because I'm very certain that that deal with the Greys happened(I think that sighting in the Philippines may have been the TR-3B(keep in mind that if you see the U.S government directly deploying these in the future, then it's reverse-engineered from alien technology) of a different color, using this exercise as an opportunity to enter the Philippines' airspace so that no one will know), then I think it's good for the Chinese and Russians to disclose, because if the U.S government manages to obtain nuke-disabling tech from the Greys, then that's going to be trouble.

I'm also very sure that a meeting with the Nordics happened. Now what I'm uncertain of is the Chinese meeting with the Reptilians, but sometimes I wish that it were true, and it may very well be. See, the universe's gotta be fair, and if they see that they keep helping you and you're the "good guys," and yet you fail to do the right thing, i.e Disclosure, then they'll have no choice but to turn to the other side, and if they ever do, then God helps us all, because the Reptilians are on another level from the Greys. Hopefully, the Chinese will be more "enlightened," because we really don't need all this constant technology and counter technology(the U.S "may" already have weapons that can level cities, or at least are working on it. Now what I don't quite understand yet is why the E.Ts keep helping them, but the tide may be turning. The biggest mistake the U.S government is making, IMO, is assuming that the E.Ts are only working with them. But like I've said, there's only so much democracy and freedom you can preach, until they realize that you're just conning them for their technology.)

Anyway, it amazes me how much humanity is hell-bent on destroying themselves, or perpetuating the suffering and strife,
instead of making the most simple decisions. To me, if you have any chance to avoid nuclear wars and repeating the last 6000 years, then you've gotta do whatever it takes to do so.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
mammatocumulus... get a grip brah/sis

edit on 5-5-2015 by Pilot666 because: bad eyes

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've seen this very same thing before. Around about the same time in Georgia, 9:00am. I've also seen where, much like throwing a rock in a pond to see a ripple, the clouds just pushed away from one circular spot in the sky that expanded ti'll there were no more clouds in my area. Believe me, it freaked me out. Only thing I can think of is some kind of HAARP testing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join