It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Cops Pepper Spray Protester Point Blank in The Face - Agitprop piece? (new videos added)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: xuenchen

All the worlds a stage and ATS are the critics.

They have their entrances and their exits, and one troll in his life plays many parts.
edit on 3-5-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: retiredTxn

One would think the police would be used to it, right?
There is one officer right in the middle of the screen after they spray the crowd, the wind blows it back in his face.
He seems to have quite a reaction just from a tiny bit of mist.
I doubt anyone could take a full blast of it in the face and just "man up" they're way through it.
Chemical agents make babies of us all.

That depends. I don't know the training regimen for police with chemical agents. If someone is surprised by it, or has never really been exposed to it, more than likely they will be affected. Me personally, I was exposed to it regularly while working in the prison system here in Texas. Eventually, you know what to expect, and you figure out how to lessen the effects of it. It just depends on the person.

Pepper spray and CS doesn't effect everyone the same. Being high also lessons the effects. But plenty of people can be hit with pepper spray and just not react. When I was going through basic we were exposed to CS. I felt a burning but as soon as I left the chamber I was fine I saw why it did to others they had a much more severe reaction.I was able to see and walk out didn't need instructors to assist me out like mist did.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: retiredTxn

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: retiredTxn

One would think the police would be used to it, right?
There is one officer right in the middle of the screen after they spray the crowd, the wind blows it back in his face.
He seems to have quite a reaction just from a tiny bit of mist.
I doubt anyone could take a full blast of it in the face and just "man up" they're way through it.
Chemical agents make babies of us all.

That depends. I don't know the training regimen for police with chemical agents. If someone is surprised by it, or has never really been exposed to it, more than likely they will be affected. Me personally, I was exposed to it regularly while working in the prison system here in Texas. Eventually, you know what to expect, and you figure out how to lessen the effects of it. It just depends on the person.

Pepper spray and CS doesn't effect everyone the same. Being high also lessons the effects. But plenty of people can be hit with pepper spray and just not react. When I was going through basic we were exposed to CS. I felt a burning but as soon as I left the chamber I was fine I saw why it did to others they had a much more severe reaction.I was able to see and walk out didn't need instructors to assist me out like mist did. Never been hit with pepper spray so don't know how I would react but CS isn't bad.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I added an additional video in the OP.
For those following the thread turn up the sound and listen very carefully.

You wouldn't be hearing anyone say "they don't want me on camera" if this was just some random event.
Notice how they have the media all set up behind the tape as well.
You lose count of the number of people taking video, probably more of them than protestors and police.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Is this going with the staged angle?

I don't think so as they go and and spray the people that ran up to start taking pictures after they took the guy to the ground

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Lo and behold, Euronews found this event fit to show their audience in all it's fake glory.

Expect this to be making the rounds stirring up problems.
Baltimore has a new hero.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That part appears real, several cops are wiping their eyes.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
More pepper spray today as a man with a gun was run down and the gun discharged, the people believe the police shot the man, story still on going

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I was following that trying to figure out what happened.
Too many conflicting stories to say at this point.
I did see some tough looking guy with no shirt on get sprayed in the face and he was having big problems with it.
They aren't going to let this thing die down and go away.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So far it is a littler bit conflicting but the people ease the tension that was building after the gun man was taken to the hospital, supposedly he was no injured and it was as a precautionary measure that he was taken to the hospital.

Why in the heck was he running with a gun? specially in an area where things are still volatile.

I don't get it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Many young men carry pistols in the cities.
I know I do everywhere I go.
Difference is most of them don't have concealed carry permits.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yes, you are right my husband carry with him all the time, the man was charge with possession of a weapon, so he was no supposed to have a gun, probably had a record and outstanding warrants.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Why in the heck was he running with a gun? specially in an area where things are still volatile.

I don't get it.

They never said if he was late for a college class.

edit on May-04-2015 by xuenchen because: ;[_'-'_];pencilsharp

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With a gun in his hand, it most have been show and tell.

You been funny lately, xuenchen, something most be going on with you, I hope is good.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Definetly not fake...I don't understand what people are seeing/hearing to come to that conclusion. It is a standard protest...nothing staged or fake about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join