It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

When any commercial airliner veers off it flight path, there is only minute that pass before USAF fighters are sent to intercept (make visual contact),

You made that up.
You assume that someone is checking the path of the 87,000 flights each day against what they filed.
It just doesn't happen.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Your statement is clear evidence that you are not one who is interested in the truth.

www.standdown.net...

In fact it is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard in my life, that aircraft are just floating about unwatched. Every airport in the world has Air Traffic Controllers by the dozens whose ONLY responsibility is to monitor each and every plane in the sky to PREVENT such problems. Not to mention the military duplicity in this regard. Wow, this is a new low in tactics and an insult to anyone who reads it.

edit on 31-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: To add

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You are reading from another conspiracy website.
When they are in controlled air space they are monitored.
But fighters are not dispatched the minute they veer off what is expected.

A plane may be directed from one way point to another but the FAA does not have to people/computers to monitor when a flight veers from the flight path.

You might want to look into the different classes of US air space.
Example:
Class 'G' air space in totally uncontrolled.

If you really want to learn about the real world around you skip those conspiracy sites.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

Your statement is clear evidence that you are not one who is interested in the truth.

www.standdown.net...

Funny how you go to a silly conspiracy site and do not bother to check.... None of those links work!

Again you have nothing!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
You are reading from another conspiracy website.
When they are in controlled air space they are monitored.
But fighters are not dispatched the minute they veer off what is expected.

A plane may be directed from one way point to another but the FAA does not have to people/computers to monitor when a flight veers from the flight path.

You might want to look into the different classes of US air space.
Example:
Class 'G' air space in totally uncontrolled.

If you really want to learn about the real world around you skip those conspiracy sites.

If you looked at the video posted in the thread you would know that that the FFA did try to have jets scrambled but that none were available, which is strange for the country with the largest aviation fleet.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I, we have nothing that you and your kind will ever review, consider, or accept and that is fine with me. Believe what you will it is your right. However you and yours never address the real issues and that is not lost on anyone that watches. Ignore the points that have value, bash and put down as an alternate, pretty pathetic if you ask me.

OP, you did us a great service in putting this thread out there for all to consider. You are diligent, and I applaud you!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

www.standdown.net...

In fact it is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard in my life, that aircraft are just floating about unwatched. Every airport in the world has Air Traffic Controllers by the dozens whose ONLY responsibility is to monitor each and every plane in the sky to PREVENT such problems. Not to mention the military duplicity in this regard. Wow, this is a new low in tactics and an insult to anyone who reads it.

Not to mention that much of it is automatized. Flight controllers would probably get a grafical cue maybe even acoustic cue if a plane enters a no fly zone, messes with the transponder veers off course too much.

The FAA did pick up on all four of the planes. They did try to scramble jets. However none were available on the east coast. Wether it is unprecedented that all of eastern Americas ready jets are off to wargames at the same time, or something that happened fairly regular in a post cold war America would be relevant to know.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

Absolutely NO military exercise of any kind ever would strip an area especially an area as critical and as large as the entire Northeast of every single asset required to provide at least the basic, standard coverage of an area. That would be the same as if there were absolutely no cops whatsoever on duty in New York City one day because they were all training in Ohio. It would be dereliction of a duty that has been non stop in place since the Cold War.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Absolutely NO military exercise of any kind ever would strip an area especially an area as critical and as large as the entire Northeast of every single asset required to provide at least the basic, standard coverage of an area.

You are making assumptions again.
There were no threats to the US homeland after the cold war ended.
You don't just leave planes armed and fueled at every airbase because Cuba might attack us.
If the threat comes from over the ocean radar would give us plenty of time to ready the planes.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Those of you that never served your country through military service have no idea of what threats there were, are, and will always will be. You may not count aircraft high jacking as a threat, but the military always has and they started during the cold war:

listverse.com...

And Bush's ridiculous remark about "not realizing that planes could be used as weapons:...

www.youtube.com...

...is a true insult to America's intelligence.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Those of you that never served your country through military service have no idea of what threats there were, are, and will always will be. You may not count aircraft high jacking as a threat, but the military always has and they started during the cold war:

listverse.com...

And Bush's ridiculous remark about "not realizing that planes could be used as weapons:...

www.youtube.com...

...is a true insult to America's intelligence.

Realizing that something could be done and thinking it would actually be done are two different things entirely.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Odd how that YT channel owner is anonymous isn't it?
They have less than 6000 subscribers and the most recent vid is 4 years old.
Not much support for their views I suppose.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I hope not, if there were to be a mass awakening the S would surely HTF. Knowledge is precious and as such is in short supply with insufficient quantity to be had by all. Many are called yet few are chosen yet the call must go out nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Hhhm you talked me into watching them all with your first few posts OP.
Starting now
will report when finished (At least tmr I have not the time tonight).

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I love on the 3rd video at the 15:30 mark where Popular Mechanics debunkers (how this they get to be experts), are specifically asked to debunk the supposed transformer explosion before the 1st plane impact that was described by William Rodriguez and maintenance workers. Mr. PM debunker responds just as the debunkers here do by blatantly ignoring the question and dribbling out the jet fuel fireball down the elevator shaft line of BS.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And then there's firefighter John Schroeder's testimony at 20:50 where he describes the explosion in the lobby (without fire for the fireball theorists), How can anybody listen to the people inside the building and simply blow their testimony off? Oh well, the objective at all costs I suppose.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Go to 39:55 of the third video and tell me who TF ironworker would have takes the time to cut those perfectly made V cuts on the steel structure rather than just a fast, quick straight cut. Anybody here ever cut steel beams with an torch, because I have and the perfect cut makes no sense at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Go to 39:55 of the third video and tell me who TF ironworker would have takes the time to cut those perfectly made V cuts on the steel structure rather than just a fast, quick straight cut. Anybody here ever cut steel beams with an torch, because I have and the perfect cut makes no sense at all.

The V cut is good evidence of demolition. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few on september 11 2001

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

The V cut is good evidence of demolition. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few on september 11 2001

Too bad the cuts in question have been clearly proven to be from after the fact. This is a fact. Which means ANY person showing you those and using them as evidence of a conspiracy is lying.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join