It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You are persistent, but will get nowhere I am afraid. These are the same people that see no problem whatsoever with Dirty Dick Cheney being President of Halliburton both "before" and "after" he appointed himself vice president and just happened to win all of the no bid contracts to rebuild the countries that our military destroyed. Anyone that is ok with such blatant corruption will always buy the "official" version of anything. Cheney gave the order to NOT shoot down the object that was inbound to DC that day and denial will never change that fact, though denial is the rule of the day when it comes to this subject.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You are persistent, but will get nowhere I am afraid. These are the same people that see no problem whatsoever with Dirty Dick Cheney being President of Halliburton both "before" and "after" he appointed himself vice president and just happened to win all of the no bid contracts to rebuild the countries that our military destroyed. Anyone that is ok with such blatant corruption will always buy the "official" version of anything. Cheney gave the order to NOT shoot down the object that was inbound to DC that day and denial will never change that fact, though denial is the rule of the day when it comes to this subject.

You are making wild claims AND confusing issues. Saying there was corruption in the bid process for after Iraq is a separate issue from 9/11 itself. Also, Cheney did not "appoint himself" as VP. There were two elections. He and Dubbya won both, like it or not. And no, I did not like it and did not vote for them either time. And for the record, I think that whole administration shoudl be tried for treason as to going into Iraq. Just saying. . . not everyone who *buys the official story" is some idiot shill Republican.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Cheney was appointed to head Bush’s vice presidential search committee. Few expected that Cheney himself would eventually become the Republican vice presidential candidate.

From the article....

www.britannica.com...

And not only am I a Republican, but I am on the ballot for the 02 Jun 15 Primary Election as one as well. The truth is the truth and Dirty Dick Cheney is a neocon sellout that is personally responsible for the "do not shoot down" order of 11 Sep 01 as attested to by Mr. Manetta.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Nah, there is ALWAYS proof if an act did occur. Whether you can find it or not is another matter. With all due respect, I place no value on that author's theory. He starts with the answer and works backwards. Again, the theory makes zero sense from a practical standpoint. But hey, it's a free Country and folks are certainly free to their own opinion. You ever find a true smoking gun and I will gladly admit that to be the case.

What is your take on the Norman Mineta testimony before the 9/11 commission that was not published in the final report?

I think his testimony is suspect and that as time has gone by it has only become moreso. To wit: www.911myths.com...

So your limk states that Cheney was 8n charge of national security since it fails to memtion that Rumsfeld was not aware of the attacks till after the pentagon was hit and he "felt the building shake".

That chap giving updates to Cheney should have been "still no answer from the secretary of defense, should I keep trying" and then chenney could respond "of course you should" lol.

Im sure after 14 years there is something better to explain it than what if. Besides the OS changed the story to place Chenney in the same room as Mineta not till AFTER the pentagon was hit so that would not make Minetas statement missread but impossible all together. The video goes through the timeline. Watch it.

I'm not sure that I am following the issue with Cheney and Rumsfeld.

My notes from the OP video are at home. Just watch the damn video and post what you feel needs discreditting.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Cheney gave the order to NOT shoot down the object that was inbound to DC that day

Another truther silly story, Cheney never gave such a order!
www.911myths.com...

MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?" Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant. And --
MR. HAMILTON: The flight you're referring to is the --
MR. MINETA: The flight that came into the Pentagon. MR. HAMILTON: The Pentagon, yeah.
MR. MINETA: And so I was not aware that that discussion had already taken place. But in listening to the conversation between the young man and the vice president, then at the time I didn't really recognize the significance of that. And then later I heard of the fact that the airplanes had been scrambled from Langley to come up to DC, but those planes were still about 10 minutes away. And so then, at the time we heard about the airplane that went into Pennsylvania, then I thought, "Oh, my God, did we shoot it down?" And then we had to, with the vice president, go through the Pentagon to check that out.
MR. HAMILTON: Let me see if I understand. The plane that was headed toward the Pentagon and was some miles away, there was an order to shoot that plane down.
MR. MINETA: Well, I don't know that specifically, but I do know that the airplanes were scrambled from Langley or from Norfolk, the Norfolk area. But I did not know about the orders specifically other than listening to that other conversation.
MR. HAMILTON: But there very clearly was an order to shoot commercial aircraft down.
MR. MINETA: Subsequently I found that out.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Ah Myths you could not have chosen a better way to put it for it is by the use of Myth that those who rule have maintained control over the masses since the dawn of time. The ancients created the " gods" to dominate those who did the work, the Europeans created the myth of the "Divine Rule of Kings", and modern man is no exception through Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and the American Dream to dupe the masses into rampant consumption. Rulers have always manipulated the masses through myth to maintain their wealth and power and to make sure that those who slave keep them wealthy and stay in their places, keeping the wheels turning and the machine running.

The OP started this thread by presenting a great source of evidence for all those out there to consider when you look for answers to what happened that day. The debunkers have done their due diligence calling myth and decrying the virtues of those who control us because they trust and believe those in power as is their right. What is asked of you here, those that still search for truth is that you do not blindly believe either side but continue to seek the truth as best you can. Those in power now were once the hippies and peace-nicks of old that stood up loudly and proclaimed that we must all seek the truth, question everything and trust no one over 30. Now that Mommy and Daddy have left them their fortunes and they have assumed the reigns of power and control they have switched their pitch and tell us all to believe blindly and to that I say BS. Ask, question, and trust no one that stands to profit by your naivety or your hard work. Seek the truth in all things, please.

edit on 27-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Correction

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Nah, there is ALWAYS proof if an act did occur. Whether you can find it or not is another matter. With all due respect, I place no value on that author's theory. He starts with the answer and works backwards. Again, the theory makes zero sense from a practical standpoint. But hey, it's a free Country and folks are certainly free to their own opinion. You ever find a true smoking gun and I will gladly admit that to be the case.

What is your take on the Norman Mineta testimony before the 9/11 commission that was not published in the final report?

I think his testimony is suspect and that as time has gone by it has only become moreso. To wit: www.911myths.com...

So your limk states that Cheney was 8n charge of national security since it fails to memtion that Rumsfeld was not aware of the attacks till after the pentagon was hit and he "felt the building shake".

That chap giving updates to Cheney should have been "still no answer from the secretary of defense, should I keep trying" and then chenney could respond "of course you should" lol.

Im sure after 14 years there is something better to explain it than what if. Besides the OS changed the story to place Chenney in the same room as Mineta not till AFTER the pentagon was hit so that would not make Minetas statement missread but impossible all together. The video goes through the timeline. Watch it.

My notes from the OP video are at home. Just watch the damn video and post what you feel needs discreditting.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. Waste my time watching truther garbage again because your scrawled notes are at home. No thanks.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You know OP, Jack Nicholson was right:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Fix video

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Very true, truthers are unable to handle the truth, so they come up with many silly conspiracy theories!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

www.youtube.com...

Very true, truthers are unable to handle the truth, so they come up with many silly conspiracy theories!

It's funny watching them dodge the obvious "So why did they even need planes when the building had already been bombed once" question. . .

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

These are the same people that see no problem whatsoever with Dirty Dick Cheney being President of Halliburton both "before" and "after" he appointed himself vice president

Too bad you don't bother to look up facts for yourself.
Dick Cheney left Halliburton in 2000.
BEFORE he took office in 2001.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yeah, that's what I'll do. Waste my time watching truther garbage again because your scrawled notes are at home. No thanks.

LMAO. Ignorance is bliss they say.

You have been here for 20 pages arguing against a video you wont even watch. You are the epidome of ignorant. The poster child, the god damn king of ignorant.

Enjoy!
edit on 27-5-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Your OS is the silliest comspiracy of them all. At least truthers didn't storm through 2 countries and cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people due to belief of a silly conspiracy like the OS.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Your OS is the silliest comspiracy of them all. At least truthers didn't storm through 2 countries and cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people due to belief of a silly conspiracy like the OS.

Strawman. Moving the goalposts. Ad hominem. Typical truther stuff, really. . .

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

LMAO. Ignorance is bliss they say.

You have been here for 20 pages arguing against a video you wont even watch. You are the epidome of ignorant. The poster child, the god damn king of ignorant.

Enjoy!

Never said I didn't watch it. I just refused to watch it again.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Read 'em and weep boys:

I guess you don't even read your own links.

Meanwhile, on May 15, 2001, Cheney also signed a second disclosure form that is supposed to update the August 2000 filing so that it covers the full year. In this filing, Cheney disclosed the following Halliburton income:

• Salary/bonus (gross): $821,896
• Elective deferred salary: $403,166
• Stock equivalent unit bonus: $396,213
• Senior executive deferred compensation contributions: $53,692
• Elective deferred salary lump sum payout: $1,140,160
• Restricted stock imputed income: $7,560,000
• Nonqualified stock option income: $21,964,254
• Senior executive deferred compensation payout: $2,797,128

He received this WHEN HE LEFT Halliburton.
Just like most executives get golden parachutes when they leave.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Oh it is a gift that keeps on giving to be sure:

www.cbsnews.com...

This sellout criminal clown pockets untold tens of millions from his "former" company that just happens to get all of the no bid contracts that there care to have from a war that their butt buddy starts with his puppet king and that is just ok by you? Nice.

www.quora.com...

While I accept the fact that his employees, cronies and business associates are happy to see Dirty Dick rake in limitless sums of cash hoping to get their share, I am amazed when ordinary citizens accept such corruption. I guess like the old adage goes, you get the government you deserve.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

a reply to: samkent

Oh it is a gift that keeps on giving to be sure:

www.cbsnews.com...

This sellout criminal clown pockets untold tens of millions from his "former" company that just happens to get all of the no bid contracts that there care to have from a war that their butt buddy starts with his puppet king and that is just ok by you? Nice.

www.quora.com...

While I accept the fact that his employees, cronies and business associates are happy to see Dirty Dick rake in limitless sums of cash hoping to get their share, I am amazed when ordinary citizens accept such corruption. I guess like the old adage goes, you get the government you deserve.

How is it corruption, exactly? Again, just because someone is in a position to make a profit off of a given action does not mean that they have corrupted the process. Who would you expect to get those jobs? An outsider? Come on. . .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Too bad you don't bother to look up facts for yourself.
Dick Cheney left Halliburton in 2000.
BEFORE he took office in 2001.

Why bring facts to a truther thread? You know that they are not interested in them!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join