It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well presented, well documented.

There are facts that cant be denied or overlooked or explained away with -

"well, it must have been...obviously".

The bastards think they've tied up all the loose ends, but no.

Theres no such thing as the perfect crime.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Unless the video talks about 9/11 as inside job done by CIA and MOSSAD

I am not even interested

If anyone wants the truth and not PR

Learn about building 7 and the "dancing Israelis" in New York filming the event LIVE

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why are people posting about the video without watching the video? Watch the #ing video.

That's like trying to tell someone how bad TGI Friday's is without ever going. Yes it's bad but still, you have to experience it.
edit on 4-5-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OP, thank you for the post and the video. While I have seen it, I don't think we can talk about 9/11 too much.

I am convinced 9/11 was an "inside job" but I don't think most will learn this from a Youtube video. Most people will not sit down and watch 4 hours of video. For that majority, here is a quick summary.

1. It is now generally recognized, more than 70 years following Pearl Harbor, that FDR had received numerous warnings. Which were not passed on to the pacific command. These same commanders were blamed for the Pearl Harbor tragedy. In essence, it is generally recognized that Pearl Harbor was a classic "false flag" designed for the purpose of pulling us into war.

2. Prior to 9/11, a group of influential "neocons" wrote a paper titled "Project for a New American Century" (PNAC). In this paper, it was stated that it was desired to build our forces, and that we need to take a more aggressive approach in the Middle East. It specifcially said that a "new Pearl Harbor" may be need to galvanize american popular opinion towards war in the Middle East.

3. 9/11 was a false flag operation, which is apparent in the contradictions & omissions of the "official story", along with signficant evidence to suspect a government conspiracy.

I think the video is well done. As I said, I am already convinced that the offical story is a purposeful lie. It took me 13 years to put it together. I am waiting for "the light to go off" with the majority.

edit on 4-5-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I agree with everything in your OP except for the part about not focusing on the buildings involved.

I for one, cannot look at them turning into dust and blowing away in the wind without thinking it is as big or BIGGER an issue to the psyche of everyone.

The fact that people think these collapsed or fell due to fires and gravity shows exactly why no one can wrap their heads around full truth.

And is the number one reason why 90+% of people are not ever going to wake up properly, they simply do not hold the capacity too.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pianoasis

Everyone knows that major intelligence organizations would be at the heart and center of this conspiracy.

This video mostly focuses on the front line players, testimony, and contradictions. I am sure the CIA is mentioned, but it is always hard to see the "man behind the curtain".

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i have not watched *these* videos but I have done a lot of research into this event. Its to the point now where it really hurts to see anyone who can believe the OS. Simple physical and video evidence combined with mountains of circumstantial evidence, a total breach of SOP make it so obvious as an inside job...

For those reading this that are at all curious or undecided - please watch some videos and talk to a few people - this will come out at some point. Once you have seen the truth - you can never unsee it - the pool of people who know this was an inside job atrocity is growing (apart from those who commit suicide or die in car accidents - see this page ) all we need is those people telling their friends and at some point it will hit critical mass.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hi Shadow herder,

A lot of video to watch, fortunately it is a bank holiday here in the UK and I was bored so got the time to watch all 3 video's.

I have to say the video is very well presented, no blame, no outragous claims, no insults. Just plain simple facts well presented. Most of which I had come across before but never so well presented. The facts are quite simple and undeniable although many will try to deny them all the same.

I doubt though these video's will make any difference, I guess the reality they possess is to uncomfortable for the average person to accept, they get called sheeple for following the official line, but accepting your own government and those that control them are willing to murder their own citizens for profit, out of nothing but pure greed is too much to accept, growing up being told that your country is the land of free, home of the brave only to find out it is nothing more than a manipulative corporate plaything (And my country is just as bad) is too much for the majority to accept. And so people will bury their heads in the sand, they feel powerless to change anything, not because they lack intelligence but because they lack hope, they lack the belief they can change anything or make any difference.

To me it is obvious that the 'official story' of the day is bogus, it makes me angry, it makes me sad and truth be told it makes me feel helpless because I cannot change anything, I cannot punish the guilty, I cannot bring about any realistic change, I doubt anyone ever could, we can deny ignorance within ourselves, we cannot force those around us to do the same.

The people behind this own governments, they own the civil service and most importantly they own the media, our tiny little voices, no matter how loudly they shout will never be heard

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I just finished watching the first part of part one.
So many things to question, like why didn't they remove the war games once they knew they were under attack?
The air traffic controllers were begging for them to be gone.

Command structure severely weakened that day, no airplanes.
Deviation from shoot down protocol, ordered by the VP.

WHY ?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
These videos del with hard facts, they don't scream CIA or Mossad or illuminati.

They have succeded in proving, for me, that wtc's 1, 2 and 7 were destroyed by controlled demolition, a fact I had already assumed more than 10 years ago but its nice to see someone else explain a few hands facts to you now and then.

If they were rigged to be brought down, it proves direct foreknowledge of the "terror attacks.

Only people with restricted access could have placed the explosives.

As first responder Miller said -

"We also died on 9/11. Avenge us."

We should.

This torch should be passed on from generation to generation.

"Take up our querrel with the foe,
To you from failing hands we throw,
The torch be yours to hold it high,
If ye break Faith with us who die,
We shall not sleep, though new towers grow,
In Manhattan's fields."
edit on AM1Mon20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I just finished watching the first part of part one.
So many things to question, like why didn't they remove the war games once they knew they were under attack?
The air traffic controllers were begging for them to be gone.

Command structure severely weakened that day, no airplanes.
Deviation from shoot down protocol, ordered by the VP.

WHY ?

That is a very important observation. You can view it at 22 min mark of the first vid. You heard the ATC cursing to shutoff the simulation and angered as it was allow to continue. Its a fact that the wargames were used to make the attack a success.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I apologize to everyone for the thread drift. I got super intoxicated last night, and 9/11 always hits home. Note to self, don't go on internet while wasted.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be absolutely wild if the conspiracies surrounding 911 was all part of the psychological operations on the populace. So in essence the official version of the events + the conspiracies = Hiding something that probably most of the populace could not fathom if it was laid out bare bones.

Wonder if anyone has decided to look that direction

Its not just left right paradigm ...there is up and down as well.

Cool thing about thinking in 4th and 5th dimensional reality (most often mistaken for mental illness) which is probably a good thing regarding my safety. I'm not a threat.

The perks: include---You get the neat things like funny phone calls and electronic behavior, spooky stalkers in fancy cars(typical military buff look etc) with all sorts of creative military call letters for license plates, regular helo flyovers odd hours, seeing same person many times many places in one day, local LEOs moving 3 units into rental properties in your neighborhood within rock throwing distance of your house then after 2 or 3 months they vanish-the presence is gone but somehow you know they still watching.

They have done some amazing things with the neurosciences and got synchronicity down to an art.
Highly entertaining
edit on 4-5-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

www.abovetopsecret.com... Here is the link to my thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM link quote reply Like me, over the course of the past 12 years, I am sure most of you have read or watched many articles and videos about the events of 9/11, along with possibly witnessing the events unfold on TV right before your very eyes. Also, like me, I am sure many of you remember where you were and how you felt then about what the official version was...we wanted revenge at all cost and the culprits were force fed to us very quickly. Terrorists wanted to teach America a lesson and bring the financial capital of the world to it's knees...."Praise Allah"...we have systematically given up many of our own freedoms over the course of this time in the name of justice and we were willing to give up our right to privacy to protect America from further instances of "Terrorists".

Iraq we were told had weapons of mass destruction, Suddam has to go and we must find Bin Laden and eradicate his entire organization, they were responsible for this attack on American soil and must feel the "Shock and Awe" of American fists slamming them to kingdom come.

I believed the original story line for about 10 minutes, until I started to think about how ridiculous it was for them to blame this on 11 hijackers. Forget about it. They needed a reason to get into Iraq, but this whole thing is so much more it's not even possible for me to list all of the reasons.

Insurance Fraud, Money Laundering, Missing Money, Oil Reserves, False Flag, Drones, Asbestos Abatement....

I was not really going to ever believe one reason was possible or that 11 hijackers were responsible, it took a massive effort of misdirection for this to happen, coordinated through back channels in the interest of National Security and only a handful of very important players know the whole fabricated pack of lies for the truth, the rest of the players only knew limited information on a need to know basis, but all were sworn to secrecy and threatened with bodily harm to themselves and immediate family members if they ever spoke about the truth they knew.

This is what I believe transpired for so many people to have "perished that day" without very many actual bodies accounted for...rather many were presumed to disappear in the rubble of all the "supposed" terrorist attacks that occurred that day. This is not to say that real people did not die that day, I know they did, I just don't think the actual number is truthful in every instance, nor do I think that there were any actual passengers on any of the planes that they say were used that day...witness protection programs for anyone involved is quite possible. It, also, is not meant to diminish the feelings of those that did lose family members, they believe it whether it happened the way it did or not either way many lives were changed instantly and were affected dramatically by the events of that day.

To many unanswered questions....too many lies....the best way for a magician to carry out an illusion is to use misdirection and sleight of hand....look over here....poof...gone...where did it go?

No way if you use common sense of a 5 year old could you believe the actual events took place the way they say they did in the official version of the NIST report or the official version from the FBI on any of the "attacks"...they simply could not have happened the way they did, PERIOD.

Now, I am not skilled enough nor do I have the capabilities other than my writing skills, to put together a demonstration for all to watch....fortunately, I stumbled across this 3 DVD series of videos from a fairly interesting author that I wanted to share with you all here.

They are worth the effort in my opinion because the presentation is easy to follow with concise information and detailing most of what I always felt but was never capable of actually demonstrating.

I have watched other videos and to date this is the first time I have ever tried to share any with others.

I simply felt compelled to do so with these for the simple fact they were very well done.

So, I implore you all to watch them and report back to me if you so desire with your own opinion...even if you don't watch all of them, which I think if you start the first one will be very difficult not to do, I would still like to hear your opinion.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Great video thanks OP I watched all 3 last night.

First off, I was totally against this conspiracy, have been vocally against it since it happened.

In my opinion it jumped around a bit, stopped short of actually accusing the government and saying it was complacent to allow it, then suggesting there may be drones and the fate of the actual passengers is unknown.

It was also obviously pro conspiracy so perhaps gave less of a balanced view and more a polar opposite, it was reflecting the bunkers in opposite. I understand why, that is what it was supposed to be and is not apologetic.

I was interested in the pilots ability to hit targets with aircraft, I suppose that those flight simulators the flight sim community fly just aren't realistic as I managed to hit the twin towers and the pentagon many times until they removed them from the sim.

I thought the Pennsylvania hole was really suspicious, remembering Lockerbie and the devastation parts of a 747 make falling at terminal velocity, the impact crater is pathetic, also the reason to hit the outer wall and not the roof seems incredible.

I would say all in, I think it has converted me, some really interesting facts I knew nothing about, mostly the complete lack of photos of the hijackers and the inability of the Air Force?!

S&f thanks.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Great video thanks OP I watched all 3 last night.

First off, I was totally against this conspiracy, have been vocally against it since it happened.
I thought the Pennsylvania hole was really suspicious, remembering Lockerbie and the devastation parts of a 747 make falling at terminal velocity, the impact crater is pathetic, also the reason to hit the outer wall and not the roof seems incredible.

I would say all in, I think it has converted me, some really interesting facts I knew nothing about, mostly the complete lack of photos of the hijackers and the inability of the Air Force?!

S&f thanks.

Then it was all worth it. In the name if the victims from around the world they are screaming from their graves for people to care.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You heard the ATC cursing to shutoff the simulation and angered as it was allow to continue. Its a fact that the wargames were used to make the attack a success.

You pretty much proved one of my points.
A conspiracy on this grand of scale cannot be pulled off so smoothly.
People screwed up.
People didn't know what the right procedure for this situation was.
Was there even a procedure for any of this?
War games does not show any procedure.

Now if you consider general ineptitude, disbelief, lack of verifiable information, a short time span, spread across multiple agencies you get what we saw.
No conspiracy.
Just all the chickens running around while the wolfs picked out their prey.
If you ask me it wouldn't be that hard to pull the whole thing off again.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

good stuff

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again, scrap all the other evidence the only one that counts is the Security Video in 2/3 at 18:30

The video is a secure government video, no outside tampering would be possible or explained.

If frame 23 is altered then its an inside job plain and simple. It should be examined by every video effects editor this movement can find and an explanation as to its alteration explained by the pentagon. Many other bits of evidence still have that 1 in a million shot of being truth as far fetched as it may seem, and you will never get the truth.

But this video IS edited on frame 23. It was not in the hands of the public and there are many videos not released that would show a plane that have never been released.

How did frame 23 get edited! Nothing else matters.

edit on 6pm123123America/ChicagoMon, 04 May 2015 18:55:29 -050005pm5 by gazzerman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You would really need to go back to the early 1960's when they dreamed this project up to understand their goals.
Yamasaki designed the towers to be imploded there is no doubt about that.
I'm sure the videos are good but its nearly impossible to change public opinion.
Anyone waking up this late after 14 years is probably too weak minded to see through the MSM.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join