It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Extremely good documentary. Mobiles that can communicate from 30K feet altitude with no background plane noise and flight Attendant Ceecee Lyle "it's A Frame" is bad enough without all the other evidence that screams False flag to anyone that is willing to accept the truth.

Thanks for alerting of the video

and during Betty Ong's call to reservations aboard flight 11, according to the information the plane was in rapid decent and Betty not once mentions it, actually none of the planes or calls from planes mention anytime of any of the maneuvers that was revealed in the flight data.

Remember Barbara Olson's call to her husband has been proven to be a lie. We can do this all day.
edit on 16-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

If you have watched the 5+ hours of video as have

The problem is that those types of videos are full of misrepresentations and out right wrong info.

That is actually the MSM who profit heavily from being legally allowed to pass of false and misrepresented information.

You have been commenting on a dozen pages after the OP video that you still refuse to watch. So basically every comment you have made has been a thread-drift. The OP video make no refutable claims. Don't believe me? Watch it.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Remember Barbara Olson's call to her husband has been proven to be a lie.

Just because a bunch of conspiracy sites parrot things like this, you believe it?
Does that mean you believe planes of civilians were flown into the buildings but they didn't make any calls?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You have been commenting on a dozen pages after the OP video that you still refuse to watch. So basically every comment you have made has been a thread-drift.

I'm not going to waste 4 hours of my life watching a series of lies strung together.
Back in 2012 you could watch hours of videos about Nibiru too.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Wrong - as usual

Conversation between Nydia Gonzalez and American Airlines Operations, relaying information from Betty Ong

NYDIA GONZALEZ
Yeah, she's just saying that they have. They're in coach. What's going on, honey? O.K., the aircraft is erratic again. Flying very erratically. She did say that all the first-class passengers have been moved back to coach, so the first-class cabin is empty. What's going on on your end, Craig?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Extremely good documentary. Mobiles that can communicate from 30K feet altitude with no background plane noise and flight Attendant Ceecee Lyle "it's A Frame" is bad enough without all the other evidence that screams False flag to anyone that is willing to accept the truth.

Thanks for alerting of the video

Just one problem with your little "conspiracy theory"

United 93 was at 8000 ft when cell phone calls made (only 2 of them, both near end of hijacking)

Also that part of Pennsylvania is mountainous - cell towers mounted on mountain ridges at elevation of 3000 ft

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The video also does an outstanding job of illustrating the deception at the pentagon from the way too small entrance hole with NO wing impacts, the impossible flight path spiral, and the precise impact at the Office of Naval Intelligence and the group that had just begun investigating the "missing" 2+ trillions dollars announced by Rumsfeld. All in all, this video presents more evidence than a jury is given in murder trials where they convict men to their deaths, yet an assembly of individuals here cannot even be bothered to look at the evidence much less understand it. Like those who believed the Warren Commission Report, none who believed it could be bothered to read it for if they had they would have been insulted at the pure garbage that it contained. Times may change but people don't.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

according to the information the plane was in rapid decent and Betty not once mentions it,

Uuuuh yes she did.
Less than 60 seconds before impact.

Listen from the 7:00 mark.

You know TPTB sure did contrive a lot of evidence.
It seems to me the less evidence crumbs left behind the less chance of being caught up in a lie.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Even this video does not no an adequate job of pushing home a critical detail and that is WHY did the steel that was unaffected by fire, resting peacefully at ambient temperature, supporting the loads above it that it had supported for decades, suddenly and for no reason, fail to support that load and crumble directly downwards onto themselves, violating every single law of structural dynamics known to man?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I'm not going to waste 4 hours of my life watching a series of lies strung together.

In a world where lies equals truth, up equals down and left equals right, its becoming increasing hard to fathom the truth but when truth defies logic shouldn't we at least start questioning our world view. But if we do accept that 9/11 was an inside job we also have to accept that all the information that has come from the same trusted sources (government and media) could also be lie's. That's a lifetime of data our brains need to re-categorize. Far easier for the brain to accept a lie to protect its own physche than risk a mental breakdown.

But it is interesting that poppy production was banned in Afghanistan in the years prior to 9/11 and restored after the US invasion. Also interesting that Lt. Col. Oliver North from Iran Contra affair fame was sent to Afghanistan.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

We may never get answers my friend, but as long as there are those like you and I that ask questions, and the hard questions, well then those that live by deceit will never find peace in their deception.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fireladdie

United 93 was at 8000 ft when cell phone calls made (only 2 of them, both near end of hijacking)

Seat back air phone.
Not cell phone.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Even this video does not no an adequate job of pushing home a critical detail and that is WHY did the steel that was unaffected by fire, resting peacefully at ambient temperature, supporting the loads above it that it had supported for decades, suddenly and for no reason, fail to support that load and

You still have not looked at the way the 2 buildings were constructed.
Plus you forget that 72 % of the exterior column's on one side were severed.

The plane damaged the buildings.
The fire did them in.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Also interesting that Lt. Col. Oliver North from Iran Contra affair fame was sent to Afghanistan.

You make it sound sinister.
He was a reported for Fox News.
He did have to get a job after he was thrown under the bus.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: JAY1980

What we witnessed on 09/11/01 was something far more complex and elaborate than the people we are told committed it are capable of.

The government or any group can't do complex and elaborate without screwing something up royally.
This has been shown time and time again.

how about not screwing up by having all 3 building
at the WTC complex fall at the same time ?
Indeed someone screwed up big, not bringing it down with 1 and 2.
or how about having some actual airliner debris ready at The Pentagon ?
Or shoot any debris at Shanksville ?
Announcing WTC7 collapse before it collapsed/explosions in the basements/
reading to children about goats/everything turned to dust
except terrorist passports/The order still stands Stand Down/
and on and on...yes... They screw up all the time.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

This film did a good job of showing the building columns that were melted at 45 degrees every 20 ' just like my fireman buddy saw when he stepped onto the pile 3 hours after the buildings came down and a day before the first millwrights with cutting torches showed up. It's in the film, watch it. Thanks again OP, I have been promoting this film myself out here in the real world where people can't just sit there for 17 pages of discussion squealing "that's not proof" over and over. It's like my daughter's SWAT cop fiancé told me, "I can't think about that kind of thing because if I did I would not be able to do my job." It's how some people deal with the specter of the unthinkable, and frankly, that is what they have to do and we have to accept it.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

This film did a good job of showing the building columns that were melted at 45 degrees every 20 '

you mean like this .........

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

Of course all the truthers who bring it up somehow forget to show this

sites.google.com...

Ironworker cutting steel with thermal lance

So why are promoting a lie....?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
All this chit chat and no one has debunked any of the claims in the video that shows that the official story of 911 contains many holes and inaccuracies.

The videos in the opening post "the new pearl harbour' will push you over the fence of disbelief in the official story. Sad that the 3 deniers of the truth here have admitted to not seeing the videos which is the topic of this thread.

Ignorance at its best. They also look foolish considering that most people watched the videos and after viewing those videos and watching the ignorance of the defendants of the debunked official story it was obvious that the official story is a lie and people like fake truthers and debunkers are working hard to deny the real truths of 911 and would rather drag us to collapse theories.

Again this thread isnt about all those deunkable theories. Its nice to have your friends bring up topics unrelated to the video just so you can debunk those claims. This thread is about the video.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You know OP there is one thing that I don't understand and I was wondering if you might be able to enlighten me. If I come across a thread somewhere that claims that "the Warren Commission was right, there WAS a Magic Bullet" or Tom Kean's 911 Commission was right, it WAS nineteen goat herders with box cutters, why I just simply steer clear and go to some place where I can share my views with others that will ask questions, think outside the box and not insult me for my beliefs. What exactly is it that makes others go to places where they angrily attack and repeat catch phrases and diatribe? The videos that you brought to the attention of this audience here, while they may have been lengthy, were very well done, put forward some very hard questions (for the Commissioners to answer which they did not), and from the standpoint of being viewed from the eyes of an impartial jury. They made the case in spades for the deception that our officials pulled off that day. Once again I applaud you for your thread and offer a link to the producers of this films for all others:

www.luogocomune.net...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join