It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
What resistance do you expect one floor at a time to offer to thousands of tonnes of falling building?

The kind of resistance that held that building up for decades. Not to mention I might expect 3 different types of failure. All 3 collapses were subsequent to the first obvious sign of failure. No creeks from any of them. Ceeks are loud, mid-high frequency, cameras ahould have easily picked it up.

Or are you one of the people that expected it to stop the thousands of tonnes and topple it off to the side?

You don't remember the last dozen times we discussed this? You know exactly which one ine of those people I am.

And I wouldn't say "toppled" off to the side. I would say "continued" off to the side.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
The kind of resistance that held that building up for decades.

So you have never heard of kinetic energy.... no surprise there!

No creeks from any of them. Ceeks are loud, mid-high frequency, cameras ahould have easily picked it up.

Why ignore the witness's? Because they do not fit your silly conspiracy theory!

"Who cannot (sic) forget that eerie creaking sound that emanated throughout the city right before the North Tower fell?" –Marc Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League Source *** • At 9:30 am, a FDNY Chief Officer inside WTC 1 feels the building move and makes the decision that the building is no longer safe. • At 9:49 am, NYPD helicopters provide a radio report stating that “large pieces” are falling from WTC 2. • At 10:07 am, NYPD aviation units warn that WTC 1 may collapse. • At 10:20 am, NYPD aviation unit reports that WTC 1 is leaning to the south. Source

sites.google.com...

You don't remember the last dozen times we discussed this?

I remember you making the same silly claims and being thoroughly debunked many times before here....

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

I have to say - I have been questioning 9/11 for 13 years. I have watched (what I thought was) every documentary, read the reports, the blogs, swallowed whole everything I could get my hands on, and just in the first 2 hours I have learned things that I had never heard before. Thank you for sharing this. I have already linked it to several friends of mine who refuse to believe that behind this particular curtain, a nefarious super-villain may exist. And that this nefarious super-villain may not be who they believe.

Again, Thank You for sharing this!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

You use you own pathetic arguments against those who question you and as your own defense, wow, that is hard to beat my friend. But you do it with such conviction that it is easy to see why you have convinced yourself so completely.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And your only argument in that post was the word "silly"

Good job!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

They've really got nothing and are so frustrated that others might read what we post and wake up which is really the silly part. Just like the JFK Murder, people will refuse to believe the truth but will cling to the Commission Report and their Magic Bullet. Over fifty years later the MSM now openly prints that over 80% of the American people believe that JFK was murdered by a conspiracy of many even though shills like Geraldo Rivera STILL pound on the Magic Bullet BS. It will be the same with 911 and fortunately for me at least, I won't be around to see it and be saddened by the "revelation".

edit on 15-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Spelling

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Once again you change the subject.
Basically you cannot support any of your arguments.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

A veritable pit bull you are, I salute you. I have seen all the proof I need and make no claim that it should even be presented to you and yours nor should you seek it. Stand by your story as shall I and never the twain shall meet.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
All this chit chat and no one has debunked any of the claims in the video that shows that the official story of 911 contains many holes and inaccuracies.

The videos in the opening post "the new pearl harbour' will push you over the fence of disbelief in the official story. Sad that the 3 deniers of the truth here have admitted to not seeing the videos which is the topic of this thread.

Ignorance at its best. They also look foolish considering that most people watched the videos and after viewing those videos and watching the ignorance of the defendants of the debunked official story it was obvious that the official story is a lie and people like fake truthers and debunkers are working hard to deny the real truths of 911 and would rather drag us to collapse theories.
edit on 15-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
REMINDER!!!

This is the topic:

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

On top of the fact that You are responsible for your own posts., these threads address 9/11 forum specifically.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

IOW, the bickering and off-topic personal attacks/remarks stop.....NOW.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This link will take you to the 22 min mark ---> youtu.be...

At 22 minutes is an important point about the wargames of 911 and how they were used to allow the attacks to happen.

edit on 15-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you, and let me be the first to apologize. It is a touchy subject and brings out the emotions on both sides. Moderation is appreciated. I have these videos, have watched them and have passed them on repeatedly. As the OP claims they are excellently done and ask all the right questions. I recommend them highly.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

At 22 minutes is an important point about the wargames of 911 and how they were used to allow the attacks to happen.

You seem to think the war games were part of the overall plan.
I watched for a while from the 22 minute mark.
What I heard and saw was confusion.
That's not a surprise since nothing like this had ever been attempted.
How many times before 911 did the US need to scramble fighters to save us over US soil?

I'll bet the hijacked sim was based on a plane coming from overseas and that's why our planes were sent out to sea.

Do you think TPTB have plans to deal with a dirty bomb on a freighter?
Heck they don't even have the ability to deal with a train going twice as fast as it should.
Maybe the hijackers knew about the war games and that's why they chose 911 instead of 912.
But you have zero proof that TPTB scheduled the games so the attacks could take place.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And this as well:

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'll agree that there were warnings.
But that doesn't mean the government pulled off 911.

I'll also agree that jets were scrambled dozens to hundreds of times before 911.
But it was because they were headed towards secured airspace.
Not because they were headed toward New York.

You are just connecting one dot to many.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well said. I can understand anyone who is not convinced of a treacherous plan for that fateful day for any number of reasons. I view the events of the day as would a member of a jury that was being shown evidence at a trial. We must keep it in mind that a vast majority of verdicts of juries are determined more so by the juries' interpretation of the evidence presented to them rather than by any "proofs" of guilt by a party. If you have watched the 5+ hours of video as have I and are still of the opinion that you are not prepared to issue a guilty verdict, you most certainly have the right to do so. However, after viewing the entire case as put forth by this presentation, I am beyond the shadow of a doubt in my conviction of the parties as guilty. I thought the three discs were extremely well done and presented us all with more than enough circumstantial evidence, unanswerable questions, and facts to come to the conclusion that I have done.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If you have watched the 5+ hours of video as have

The problem is that those types of videos are full of misrepresentations and out right wrong info.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

If you have watched the 5+ hours of video as have

The problem is that those types of videos are full of misrepresentations and out right wrong info.

Not the " NEW PEARL HARBOUR" if you would of seen it contained a lot of good info that takes the official story apart.

Thats what happens when you ignore real facts and evidence.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Extremely good documentary. Mobiles that can communicate from 30K feet altitude with no background plane noise and flight Attendant Ceecee Lyle "it's A Frame" is bad enough without all the other evidence that screams False flag to anyone that is willing to accept the truth.

Thanks for alerting of the video

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join