It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Looks like double triple O grabbed a fumble and ran for a touchdown

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
There was an antiaircraft battery permanently stationed on top of the White House, but inexplicably it wasn’t used to shoot down Flight 77, which flew low over the White House before making a sharp turn and hitting the Pentagon.

Care to show a valid source for that claim?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

There was an antiaircraft battery permanently stationed on top of the White House, but inexplicably it wasn’t used to shoot down Flight 77, which flew low over the White House before making a sharp turn and hitting the Pentagon.

Care to show a valid source for that claim?

Where did you get that quote, I can't even find it, in the 24, non debunkable, bunk list, on page 13?

OH, I see, you were looking at the warning article, you should of read the "Disclaimer" as stated, this, to directed to the authors, view, though it would seem that there should be some sort of defense, I mean like what are they going to do. They were concerned about this as far back as, Pear Harbor.

edit on 10-5-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

though it would seem that there should be some sort of defense,

So you just post crap, without actually checking it! Typical truther

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal.

That article was NOT peer reviewed, it is a pay to publish journal. Also remember

Following publication, the journal's editor-in-chief Marie-Paule Pileni resigned stating, "They have printed the article without my authorization.....In a review of Bentham Open for The Charleston Advisor, Jeffrey Beall noted that "in many cases, Bentham Open journals publish articles that no legitimate peer-review journal would accept, and unconventional and nonconformist ideas are being presented in some of them as legitimate science." He concluded by stating that "the site has exploited the Open Access model for its own financial motives and flooded scholarly communication with a flurry of low quality and questionable research."[12]

So not a valid peer reviewed journal, just pay to publish!
also
www.metabunk.org...

Larry Silverstein used the term “Pull it”.

Pull the team out, nothing about controlled demolition...

Steel framed high rise buildings have NEVER totally collapsed from fire or structural damage.

How many collapsed after being hit by a high speed jet airliner? 2 for 2, so it appears when you hit one with a high speed jet airliner they collapse!

builidng 7 was not hit by a plane.

Who said it was?

However, it was severely damaged when WTC 1&2 collapsed....
www.911myths.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

snip rest of much debunked truther silly stories.

You have zero evidence for your silly claims.

In 14 years truthers have gotten nowhere, their claims get sillier ass they go along
edit on 10-5-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Man you need to do better than that, that was weak.

Now think about this, is there any underground cities all through out the US? Now if you say no, you really have your head buried in the sand. What about FEMA camps those were lied about denied for long time.
You know Russia has one built under a mountain, it was the size of Washington DC, would hold 60,000 people, but that was years ago and the US was so stupid, to say what are they doing, the same thing your doing fool.

Now people like you seem to think it is impossible do something with out everyone knowing what you are doing, well "The Manhattan Project" had I think 120,000 people involved, but few knew what they were making.

What I bet you think the Fed reserve bank is ran by the Federal Government, you know Reagan was going to back the money, with the in gold in Fort Knox, until he found out the federal reserve bank owned it all.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

And yet you cannot refute his response?
You then take a classic stance. You change the subject.

Why don't you show us why you believe that Bentham Journal is a quality source?
Or do you now accept they publish Pseudo Science crap?
If you now accept Bentham is BS then you have to admit that nano thermite is also BS.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: samkent
on February 9, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog
Painting by Anthony Freda

Governments from Around the World Admit They Do It

There are many documented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a terror attack … and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes.

In the following 42 instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admits to it, either orally or in writing:

(1) Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This is known as the “Mukden Incident” or the “Manchurian Incident”. The Tokyo International Military Tribunal found: “Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer], have on various occasions admitted their part in the plot and have stated that the object of the ‘Incident’ was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ….” And see this.

(2) A major with the Nazi SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.

(3) Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.

(4) Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.

(5) The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev all admit that Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and falsely blame it on the Nazis.

(6) The British government admits that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings (and see this, this and this).

(7) Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and see this and this).

(8) The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

(9) The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.

(10) The British Prime Minister admitted to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change.

(11) The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this) (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch this BBC special. They also allegedly carried out terror attacks in France, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the UK, and other countries.

(12) In 1960, American Senator George Smathers suggested that the U.S. launch “a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]“.

(13) Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.

(14) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

(15) In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paper promoting attacks on nations within the Organization of American States – such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica – and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.

LOOK AT NUMBER 14
Thank you for the effort you put forth to type it out like that. The points you mention are obvious the official story has been debunked. I dont understand why some users feel the need to muddy these waters, dragging the the conversation down to collapse theories.

The funny thing is that people who watched the videos in questions now have many questions since they were enlightened to the facts the movie revealed that the official story is debunked warranting a new investigation or at the very least a civil discussion without the usual debunkers dragging the conversation into fantasy land calling people 'SILLY TRUTHERS". I thought that kind of name calling was not allowed here.

Not every aspect of the 911 official conspiracy has to be incorrect for the whole story to crumble. All it takes is just ONE error for the whole conspiracy to be bunk.

This thread is about the video THE NEW PEARL HARBOUR and I have to say that there are numerous unanswered claims that refutes the official story and that all you need to prove the official story contains lies and coverups.

edit on 11-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN: This exercise simulated hijacked planes in the north eastern sector and started to coincide with 9/11. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit's airborne control and warning officer, was overseeing the exercise. At 8:40am she took a call from Boston Center which said it had a hijacked airliner. Her first words, as quoted by Newhouse News Service were, "It must be part of the exercise." This is another example of how the numerous drills on the morning of 9/11 deliberately distracted NORAD so that the real hijacked planes couldn't be intercepted in time. LINK FOR 22 minute mark youtu.be...

False blips on radar distracted the ATC youtu.be...
edit on 11-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

So you admit there were hijacked planes.
Do you also admit those same planes were flown into buildings?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

And yet you cannot refute his response?
You then take a classic stance. You change the subject.

Why don't you show us why you believe that Bentham Journal is a quality source?
Or do you now accept they publish Pseudo Science crap?
If you now accept Bentham is BS then you have to admit that nano thermite is also BS.

Really why bother, the truth will come out, and it will show how wrong yous, really were.

I also noticed, you failed to address, my other points made in my post, as these support the fact, that our entire government is in fact corrupt and involved in many conspiracies, involving murder, corruption, black mail, Coup Da Ta, gun running, drug smuggling, no telling what else.

How many Israeli Jews were kill on 9/11, should of been a bunch, as the WTC should of been full of them, Bush said, 30 I believe, but I understand it was one, and that was only because his cell phone was broke,he didn't get the call.

For the US, to screw up so bad, on that day, it would have to be a conspiracy, I mean like what the, 3 stooges are running the most powerful country in the world, it's a wonder, Russia and China didn't just blow us to kingdom come right then.

So look, I agree, so some of the stuff is made-up, wrong, misinformed information, but you can't debunk it all, as I said, the truth will come out. It's just like with JFK, it's pretty much a general conciseness that more than one killer, was involved.

It's not changing the subject, it's support of my claim, of our government hiding information from it's citizens. I know you don't want to go there, you can't, so you avoid it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

How many Israeli Jews were kill on 9/11, should of been a bunch, as the WTC should of been full of them, Bush said, 30 I believe, but I understand it was one, and that was only because his cell phone was broke,he didn't get the call.

Here is what I found using ONE GOOGLE search.

250 named victims resulted from using my search terms, i.e. 250 victims out of 1800 can be identified by religious affiliation.

18% of the named victims were Jewish.

If we multiply 1800 by .18, we find that 324 of the listed in the New York Times were probably Jewish.

This partially confirms the information provided by the United States Department of State.

According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish.

This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks. A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%.”

All from This article.

But that doesn't fit your conspiracy beliefs.
If you would search beyond conspiracy websites you might get a different view.

Here is a CNN database of all the victims.
You can put them in several different orders.
I chose by employer.
Look at Cantor Fitzgerald. 390 people.
Look at the names. Some clearly Jewish.
Look at the link to their CNN profile.
Look at the link to their New York Times profile.

Do you believe all these people were made up?
Was all the employees at CNN paid off to NOT search out the grieving family members?

edit on 11-5-2015 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It has been confirmed by the US Goverment and FBI that at the time of the accident, there were 4000 Jews who MIRACULOUSLY never came to their work an the World trade Center building at the time of the accident. This means the Jews knew and were prewarned about the accident that the WTC was going to be hit.... WHY ??????
Read more at www.snopes.com...

Yea, I haven't looked at those numbeers in long time, I don't know how Bush origanally came up with 30, but with as many Jews working there, the number should of been in the thousands.
edit on 12-5-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It has been confirmed by the US Goverment and FBI that at the time of the accident, there were 4000 Jews who MIRACULOUSLY never came to their work an the World trade Center building at the time of the accident.

How about showing a FBI or government source for that false claim?

Read more at www.snopes.com...

You never even bothered to read that reference, as if you had you would have seen

Claim: Four thousand Israelis employed by companies housed in the World Trade Center stayed home from work on 9/11, warned in advance of the impending attack on the WTC. FALSE

This is the reason truthers are treated with ridicule by everyone else. You provided a source, that you did not even bother to read, claiming it proved your point, but is actually showed it to be FALSE!!

You have no evidence at all, in fact your "evidence" says the direct opposite of what you claim!
edit on 12-5-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's genuinely sad that in their zest to "prove" that "They" are lying to us, the truthers will swallow any and every lie fed to them.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

The Coincidence Theorists have to just love that one, that of all the days to pull off a series of airplane hijackings the exact day and time of a nationwide military exercise simulating the exact same event. What do you figure the odds of that were? There is plenty of proof yet none will ever exist for those who do not want it to exist. Now that I think of it, no proof was ever shown that 19 Middle easterners with box cutters did the dirty deed either. Proof, bah humbug.

edit on 13-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Add & correct

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Now that I think of it, no proof was ever shown that 19 Middle easterners with box cutters did the dirty deed either.

Only a phone call from flight attendants identifying them.

If it's too long for you then jump to 6:00.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And don't forget the magic passport, that survived the explosion and the same intense fire that melted the support steel. Now THAT was special indeed. I can't help but wonder why they felt the need to plant a magic passport anyway? To pay homage to the memory of the Magic Bullet perhaps?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join