It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor [Video]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So, the link is from, April 10th, 2015, if you had noticed, this has been floating around for years. It says this is the year to come out.

You read, "Reports are slowly starting to flood unfiltered news sources that Putin is preparing to release evidence of the involvement of the US government in the attacks on 9/11, including satellite imagery."

edit on 8-5-2015 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO

So, the link is from, April 10th, 2015, if you had noticed, this has been floating around for years. It says this is the year to come out.

Still wrong, it is from the 2/7/15 - 4 months ago, and still nothing!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: JAY1980

What we witnessed on 09/11/01 was something far more complex and elaborate than the people we are told committed it are capable of.

The government or any group can't do complex and elaborate without screwing something up royally.
This has been shown time and time again.

True, which is exactly why they screwed this one up.. royally!!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I realize that there are two sides to every argument or every idea for that matter but it will always amaze me that whenever these "tragedies" occur like Pearl Harbor, the JFK Murder, or 911, "Government Incompetence" is trotted out as the excuse and all of the good little boys and girls accept that. Incompetence, yeah that's ok don't worry about it, we accept it and will every time. Then when a "Commission" of corrupt, pay for play, sellout lying politicians is assembled which pumps out volumes of pure garbage the same good little boys and girls point at the cover, (they never read them), and say "See, the corrupt, pay for play, sellout lying politicians have given us the Truth once again"! Then they call us who question "Truthers" (are they admitting that we want the Truth), and beat us into silence. Perhaps we should start referring to them as "Commissioners" eh? Whatever tripe the corrupt, pay for play, sellout lying politicians pump out we will believe because we are Commissioners! Yup that's the way to go.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Then they call us who question "Truthers" (are they admitting that we want the Truth), and beat us into silence.

After 14 years the conspiracy side has not been able to come up with any proof.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

There is no such thing as proof and you know it. As history is rewritten every day, which is it, proof slips farther and farther into the rear view mirror. It is just like the little experiment that we all did in high school starting at one end of the classroom with a "Hi I am happy today" and 43 kids later it becomes "Eat feces and die". Yesterday Pluto was a planet today it is not. A year ago there were three states of matter today there are four. You can repeat the same garbage over and over and the only person you "prove" anything to is you. I don't care what line of crap you want to sling, I have been around a long damn time and I have watched it all decay from a nation of opportunity and plenty to the gulag it is today. If you all are so convinced that everything is all peachy and wonderful, boy NOW you are proving something, but I'll just keep those pleasantries to myself, thank you.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I have to admit samwise that I was losing patience there and couldn't really figure out why so if I offended you I apologize. The proof, proof, proof demands that so many make on these sites gets frustrating and I have only just realized from this thread, (thank you very much), that I have much proof, in fact I have a mountain of proof and it has convinced me that my beliefs are correct. Unfortunately for you, convincing you or bringing you over to my way of thinking is not a concern that even comes to my mind. I am a big believer in the 1st Amendment and as such I believe that you should believe whatever it is that floats your boat, it is your right and I applaud you for using it. I do not want you to change your mind, in fact I would be disappointed if you did. It is the others, those that are still considering exactly what it is that they think happened, it is those that I appeal to. It is those to which I pass on the words of the wise from way back when, "ask questions, seek the truth, trust no one over 30". It worked for those who lived it for THEY rule the world today.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
The proof, proof, proof demands that so many make on these sites gets frustrating

They get frustrating because you cannot supply them - you just have a opinion, but the facts ignore your opinion and just are. We have seen people claiming to have proof 9/11 was a conspiracy for years, yet we are not shown this proof, or if we are shown it it is proof of nothing!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The proof, proof, proof demands that so many make on these sites gets frustrating

They get frustrating because you cannot supply them - you just have a opinion, but the facts ignore your opinion and just are. We have seen people claiming to have proof 9/11 was a conspiracy for years, yet we are not shown this proof, or if we are shown it it is proof of nothing!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But that is a false statement. To a structural steel designer, trained in the utilization of steel to support and the bearing of loads and schooled in the failure of such structures under excess loads the proof is in every damn video there is. Additionally, freefall in a collapsing structure is only capable of occurring under the laws of physics and gravity when the supporting structures are REMOVED from underneath the collapsing mass BEFORE the mass impacts it. Even a uniform distributed load as opposed to a concentrated load, (although both would have occurred during the collapse), could NOT have sustained the uniformity required to contain the collapsing structure within it's own footprint without "help". The height to base ratio is off the charts.

Yes I know, word and facts are NO proof to some people. Only actually sticking their arm into meat grinder and watching it be torn off would constitute proof. It must be peaceful to be so simple.

edit on 9-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

To a structural steel designer, trained in the utilization of steel to support and bear loads and schooled in the failure of such structures under excess loads the proof is in every damn video there is.

That is why the vast majority of such designers see nothing wrong with the collapses! Truthers have had 14 years, and are still unable to come up with any evidence to back their silly conspiracy theories up with!

Additionally, freefall in a collapsing structure

The only freefall was in WTC 7, which is easily explained.
www.debunking911.com...
www.debunking911.com...
edit on 9-5-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They say every man has his price and my experience proves this to be true. After all the Gestapo did insist that they were only showers didn't they. And we absorbed them after we beat them. The Ghost of Joseph Goebbels rides on!

I will not change your mind, nor would I try. You cannot change mine beside I KNOW, I do not believe.

edit on 9-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey all you Coincidence Theorists out there, how can you demand "proof" of the controlled demolition, yet accept the "Bin Laden is dead crap" on a kiss and a promise? You trying to screw with me?
edit on 9-5-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: Spellong

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

We don't really care if he's dead.
It's not part of our daily life.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Neither was 911, and nobody cares that they are all dead either. It was good for bumper sticker and tee #s sales.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

www.hangthebankers.com...

1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. ‘Niels Harrit’, ‘Thermite Bentham’, “The great thermate debate” Jon Cole, ‘Iron rich spheres’ Steven Jones, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’. ‘Nano Tubes’

edit on Sun May 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source, ex TAGS, trimmed huge quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun May 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by OOOOOO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join