It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ceres - Bright spot has shadow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
because as I have said before about NASA. There are two NASA's. The public NASA and the secret NASA. I recall as episode of "UFO Hunters" from 2008 I believe, where the crew interviewed a lady who used to work at NASA, and she said that in some photos which contained ufo's she was told to basically air brush or get rid of any ufo's in any pictures, and I think the pictures involved in this example was from the moon, but I could be wrong.
edit on 03pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 03pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If it were artificial like a dome or light, why can it only be seen when it rotates into sunlight? A dome would most likely have an inner light source and would be seen with sunlight or not. Just as satellite images of Earth at night. An "alien" beacon would definitely be seen at all parts of rotation. The intensity of the light seems to be dependent on the position of the crater as it rotates into sunlight.

It looks like a natural formation sitting lower than the crater edge, but higher than the surrounding area. You can see it beginning to be highlighted as it comes into the light in the screen grabs below. If it were artificial, I would think the first couple of frames would show light.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
because as I have said before about NASA. There are two NASA's. The public NASA and the secret NASA. I recall as episode of "UFO Hunters" from 2008 I believe
Ah yes. A credible source.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
Ceres High Res photo

Bright spot in question is located far right of image.

High Res TIFF download

Above is a download to an even higher quality image.

Bright Spot - Center

Click above to see crater in question with bright spot. You can't miss it!

I was going through the more recent images taken of Ceres and noticed that as the "bright" spot comes out of the darkness. It has a shadow. Which means this object is elevated to some degree. Then as the angle of the sun becomes more directed at it, a smaller bright spot intensifies in the forefront of the original bright spot.

A DOME?

See image above.

Could we be seeing a shadow behind a dome and a reflection in front created by the sun shining off it?

Pardon my very rough, very quickly created, sketch..

Thoughts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar
Produce photo to fund future projects. ..1 of millions of reasons to manipulate pjotos/data. Every photo issued by nasa is edited for the public domain, usually colour altered. I wonder if you think this is not true

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join