It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Governor Dispatches National Guard to Keep An Eye on Special Forces Drill

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

It means training in how to go in to an area and get people on your side. The name is new, the idea is not.

Breaking news: humans have been discovered spread across the entire globe.

Since the military conducts operations across the entire globe, it is thought that maybe they need to do some training on how to interact with people, wherever they may be found, without pissing them off and causing them to hate the American military for reasons as simple as they killed a goat on accident.

More on the recent discovery of humans in areas recently termed "Middle East" and "Africa" (to name just a couple) to follow....

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What is "Mastering the human domain" mean?
That they are planning a military coup? I though you said you didn't think that's what it was. Not very sneaky if that's the case.

I don't know what it means but I do know that military slogans can be pretty grandiose. But what's up with that wooden shoe? The Netherlands are going to stomp on the US?

I'm more worried about the broadsword. Is William Wallace coming?!?

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Ok.
But what's with the wooden shoe?

link   
a reply to: Phage

See above ^ the shoe is freaking me out only half as much as the sword.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Ahhhh so you do know about the shoe, shame on you! You know exactly what that represents and won't open that door because it discounts everything you've previously posted on this subject.

ATS members go look up the meaning of the wooden shoe in the JH15 emblem.

Make your own conclusions.

I will not give Phage satisfaction of useless counter argument here as he/she/it can only attack sources on that little gem - like it or not Phage that symbolism is right in the smack dab middle of JH15 logo.

Coup no, subjugation yes.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ahhhh so you do know about the shoe, shame on you!
Yes. I know about it. It is really (not) hard to see but I have very good eyesight.

You know exactly what that represents and won't open that door because it discounts everything you've previously posted on this subject.
There you go, mind reading again. There you go, wrong again. I have no idea what it means. Are the Netherlands going to tread on Texas?

Coup no, subjugation yes.
A wooden shoe? Wouldn't a boot be a better symbol?
Oh wait, they want to be sneaky. Like with that sneaky motto.

edit on 5/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Best tip on not to piss off the locals is to not invade there country in the first place

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You know exactly what that wooden shoe represents.

Let's let other members discover that.

Then I'll continue.

Abbott has good reason for monitoring the exercise.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What is "Mastering the human domain" mean?
That they are planning a military coup? I though you said you didn't think that's what it was. Not very sneaky if that's the case.

I don't know what it means but I do know that military slogans can be pretty grandiose. But what's up with that wooden shoe? The Netherlands are going to stomp on the US?

Havent you heard?

The dutch have a master plan, get you all stonned on MJ then invade and stomp over you in there clog booted army. They will erect a windmill on the whitehouse lawn by the end of the decade and every American house will be flying a orange flag

Phase one of there master plan is in progresd

edit on 3-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Madame Phoenix can read minds. Step right up! Two bits a reading!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This guy has ignored the last half dozen or so comments I've made so I guess I'll have to ask you, Phage: is the shoe supposed to represent work camps? Subversives being put into camps? An impending holocaust? Slow work? The industrial revolution which rendered craftsmen somewhat obsolete?

My 38 second long Google search yielded so many ideas as to why there's a shoe there that I don't know which one to pick

ETA - I wish he'd just define it for me like he did "inter-agency" so I know what I'm supposed to believe here. So many choices.
edit on 3-5-2015 by Shamrock6 because: ETA

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well the Netherlands is under deep threat with rising sea levels. I guess relocating to Texas would be feasible.

edit on 5/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Madame Phoenix can read minds. Step right up! Two bits a reading!

Alinsky type attacks on the messenger are in order, or dare you acknowledge the meaning of the wooden shoes.

It's ironic that the government or whoever is in charge always telegraphs their intentions it's just nobody believes them until after the fact.

But their are always folks that prior to these events claim no way! no way!
edit on 3-5-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Who said anything about invading? Much of what special operations does is foreign internal defense.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I don't know what Alinsky type attacks are but you seem to think you can read my mind.

But you can't, I don't know what the wooden shoes mean.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok its official the Texas governor is an idiot. Apparently this was sent to him it kind of sums things up nicely.

Dear Governor Abbott,

Let me apologize in advance that your letter pandering to idiots who believe that US Navy Seals and other US military personnel are somehow a threat to be watched has left me livid. As a 16 year Republican member of the Texas House and a patriotic AMERICAN, I am horrified that I have to choose between the possibility that my Governor actually believes this stuff and the possibility that my Governor doesn't have the backbone to stand up to those who do. I'm not sure which is worse. As one of the remaining Republicans who actually believes in making decisions based on facts and evidence- you used to be a judge?- I am appalled that you would give credence to the nonsense mouthed by those who instead make decisions based on internet or radio shock jock driven hysteria. Is there ANYBODY who is going to stand up to this radical nonsense that is cancer on our State and Party? It is alarming that our State Republican leadership is such that we must choose between DEGREES of demagoguery. I know that in many cases you are the better of the two demagogues (see the Lieutenant Governor driven nut job rant regarding your Pre-K program as a recent example). Having been there, I also know that politicians are not always able to speak their mind because they represent large groups of people and not just themselves. But this bone that you have thrown to those who believe that the U.S. Military is a threat to the State of Texas is an embarrassing distance beyond the pale. You are Governor of Texas! This is an open request—from a ghost of our State's recent Republican past—that you act like it. Enough is enough. You have embarrassed and disappointed all Texans who are also informed, patriotic Americans. And it is important to rational governance that thinking Republicans call you out on it.

Sincerely,
Todd Smith

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
if i may elbow my way into the "yeah, but the riots!" circlejerk, i'd like to take a moment to push a few pins into the corkboard, give the lay of the land from where I'm sitting, and reiterate my earnest request for info to confirm or refute it. sniping without sources is not super helpful, but karmawhores gotta do their thing.

if the mexican government were a building, you'd slap a condemned sticker on it and salvage it for scrap. sry, but it's true. in a country devoid of rule of law or civil infrastructure, and utterly inseparable from a staggeringly huge black market, you can get anything done. it's plenty porous if you've got the cash and manpower for a capillary action style attack. training camps and heavy recruitment in south america, and a wall of noise provided by a state in shambles to leak in through from mexico. let it all gestate for a good 15 years.

training exercises are being conducted in the border states. i guess it could be applied elsewhere, but it also might be a practice run on the actual arena-to-be. sry, texas, it might not be about you. if # were kicking off, someone might slip ol' ajones a kickback for throwing up a smokescreen. after all, a soft invasion on the continent would not be something it would be easy to break to the american people. you can't bury it all, so you just contaminate it with texan secessionists so that no one cares to look any further.

edit on 3-5-2015 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
striking far the # out from shore, not long after all this all this kerfuffle deep in the heart of texas jumps off, a thread climbs the leader board on this site directly asking for a multi-million member audience to map-search the term "jade helm".

yeah, you've already scoped it, but.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

would that muddy search results on the term "jade helm", and also link it more deeply to a group the media has taught us all to shun? no #ing doubt.

hi phage! your contributions to the linked thread were most oedifying.

edit on 3-5-2015 by ATODASO because: #, is that too meta?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
last word before i # off to bed.

look, man, if you were worried about an invading force from south of the border (not refugees risking death to avoid organ harvesting or worse, they don't count. and if you can't tell the difference between the two, god #ing help you), holy mother of christ, boys, wouldn't you WANT the state providing 1/6 of the enlisted personnel in your military on-#ing-side? alienating the well-armed vets clustered in the border states is a dumb short-term gambit, and a beyond retarded long-term strategery, even if it's convenient for a news-cycle minute.

not everyone gets hired on as a merc after they retire, and it doesn't make sense to treat the rest like a third-party spoiler.

edit on 4-5-2015 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
You guys are asking the wrong questions. THE US military isn't going to take over. What you should be asking yourself is why they feel the need to simulate an invasion of the mid west.War game scenarios are picked for a reason. Somebody in the Pentagon is worried about something sneaking in through Mexico would be my first guess. So then you have to ask what do they know that we don't?? Maybe it's because its really thw only possible route of invasion into the US Mayne not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join