It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many theorys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Iv been going through this forum for the last couple of days...and it strikes...me thats thiers so many theorys of different groups trying to take over the world...aliens..lizards...anti christ.....NWO...Joe boxer.....but do they all have something in common...?....i mean iv heard of men claming to be from venus and have hundred of followers who believe a chin chila will come and save them from the world.....and so many people know so much about all these secret societys...which would make them not so secret anymore..i think some might be true...and some might be the fanatasy's of overweight computer nerds who cant get girlfreinds..but i could be wrong...anyone wanna fill me in on how they all tie in?...or anything else at that matter..thanks Deep

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yeah, it is called evil.

Who is the ruler of all evil???

Satan.

Does that answer your question???

Abraham

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yes...but...my religion does not believe in the devil...so that does not really help me...but thanks anyways

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not all theories.

Some things u can see right in front of you.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
this is true, there are a ton of conspiracy theories. but they all seem to come to the same conclusion...who we are officially told is in charge really isn't in charge at all. the theories on exactly who is in charge vary, but that one point is usually the same. different roads to the same point, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Who said that?
Why did he say it?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Iv heard that phrase before......but have no clue whats so ever in its origins...

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Oh yeah..to go with my oringinal question..I think thier are too many paraniod people out their just adding more confusion to an already confused society

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There are many many theory's out there. But I beleive that instead them being different groups and such I beleive that most of them are just one group with different names.
My theory on the theory's

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Masked Avatar: Abraham Lincoln said "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." I don't know why he said it or when. I just know that it was he who said it.

[Edited on 28-6-2003 by MandiGrl]

[Edited on 28-6-2003 by MandiGrl]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Yes...but...my religion does not believe in the devil...so that does not really help me...but thanks anyways

I once thought the same way. And the reason I thought this way was based on the mythology of Satan that was taught covertly by TV and movies. Once I started researching this subject on my own, I found more than enough evidence to reverse my first finding.

It dosnt matter if you belive Satan to be real or not (Or the concept of evil). But, BY GOD, you better belive there are those who do, and do his bidding.

As the Christian, or God loving churches have open door polocies ( meaning they dont care who knows who they are) and worship God in public, you must try to understand that the other type of church is never mentioned. It is based in secrecy, and that is where you will find those who follow Satan. But they are not called churches. They are known as cults, or secret societies.

Secrecy is a key element in any evil.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Yeah, it is called evil.

Satan.

Abraham

I ahve to agree with AV here on conqquering the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Yeah, it is called evil.
Satan.

There is no evil.
Only man.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Questions: How does one define 'evil'? Then once defined, how does one give 'evil an "origin?" Once one define's 'evil' and then determines its 'origin, does not one come to ask: Is Man a tool of 'evil' or is 'evil' a tool used by Man?

Deception is the key element of 'evil'.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-6-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   

aliens..lizards...anti christ.....NWO...Joe boxer.....but do they all have something in common...?....

The one thing that all of them have in common is that they are restricting access to knowledge. They control knowledge, and therefore they control the world through technology.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
anyone wanna fill me in on how they all tie in?...or anything else at that matter..thanks Deep
They all tie in by their systems of control, which I believe the system of control being used currently is money.

Those who have the capital, and the lending capability, own the borrowers and keep them in debt.

Let me control the currency of a nation and I care not who makes its laws. I heard this little saying somewhere. That kind of sums up the system of control.

Then you come into bloodlines and all the ties to early civilizations and lizard worshippers.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
[quote
overweight computer nerds who cant get girlfreinds..but i could be wrong

I will happy if you let my personal life out of ATS.

For those who don't get it, I am KIDDING.

top topics

join