It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It seems i have three options at the moment, and im not even in the same country as these girls :/ but i get back soon.

One girl, long story short, seems to like me a lot, and most people i know want to see us together, But shes a lunatic and strings me around it seems, on purpose or not i dont know, But while im away im making advances towards securing myself with her, or finding out she hasnt got a feeling in her body. She is beautiful, kind, crazy, intelligent. I could persue her more when i get back, or try and get over her. Both would be good.

Then theres the second girl, a best mate of mine, we used to have feelings for eachother, at the same time, not long ago. But we both didnt say anything to the other, and so nothing developed. We get along perfectly, and we always hang out. We also always end up cuddling when we fall asleep at parties. At least twenty times now. We are best friends and we talk a lot. Shes lonely, and so am i, so when i get back i could get it on with her and try to form some sort of relationship. Again she is as beautiful, if not more, than the first one.

Then theres a third girl who hangs out within my group of friends now, i could come back and start from scratch with her lol. Like a fresh start. Become friends and see what happends.

Any thoughts? I really dont want to get stuck liking no.1 and no.2 at the same time... but i can see it happening.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Answers are best found in the questions asked.

Originally posted by Youngin
One girl--most people i know want to see us together

Why do you care what most people think?

Then theres the second girl---we used to have feelings for eachother

Used to?

Then theres a third girl---Become friends and see what happends.

No explanation needed.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't care what others think, but thats a dead end street, she is only interested in me as a really good friend, which isnt gonna happen. And if she did feel anything, she doesn't want to do anything that might risk the friendship we supposedly have formed. Stupid.

The second is great, i really care for her.

The third, well ive never been interested in somebody i wasnt friends with already before. So it would be fun to start from scratch with someone.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you just answered your own question. The secondary question is do you want a meaningful relationship with someone you know that you care about (girl 2) or do you want a 'fun' relationship with someone new (girl 3)? I don't personally know you so I can't say what you are looking for more in a relationship out of the two foreseeable choices.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i think ive defaulted to no.2

Will be good to see her again.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ok lets break it down shall we...

1) no one likes crazy girls.. dont take me wrong... but i would like to be loved not beaten to death lol..

2) Sounds fine it sounds like you two like eachother and you just keep it going without asking her anything or she never asks you out or opposite..

3) Since she hangs out with your friends she might cheat on you or just go out with one of your friends and youll end up fighting over her and end with no friends at all and a clear slate heh

Best guess is 2

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
haha thanks, yeah no.2 sounds best. Shes an awesome friend, and i am fairly sure it wouldnt hurt our friendship if we took it further. We get along so well, but no.1 might convince her not to in case it damages teh friendship. I hate no.1 now... lol

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
DOOR #2 SIR! GO WITH THE SECOND DOOR!

1. Girl #1 seems like shes crazy...I mean some girls do that if they really love someone (lets see if the Anime fans out there get this one) like Kagura Sohma does with Kyo Sohma in Fruits Basket

ANIME ANALOGY TIME (theme: Fruits Basket)
Dating Girl #1 ish like Kyo dating Kagura...weird things happening there
Dating Girl #2 ish like Yuki dating Tohru...overall things go well, and you have good feelings for eachother, but bumps will come along the way
Dating Girl #3 ish like Yuki or Kyo dating Uo-chan or Hanajima-san...just...plain...freakeh...might work out...might not...(wait bad analogy that couple would never work out @_@)

For the anime inept...it means go with girl 2

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yeah, hmmm. the first girl ive decided to stop talking to altogether. And now she is making me look like a lier to some of her friends, saying that this and that never happened. So i look like a complete and utter bastard and im a lier, or im in desperate need of psychiatric help... bitch.

second girl, still great friends with. Number two or three sounds good.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
id say girl number 2, if yer good friends with her now, just pursue it, cause itll end if ya dont.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Then theres the second girl, a best mate of mine, we used to have feelings for eachother, at the same time, not long ago. But we both didnt say anything to the other, and so nothing developed. We get along perfectly, and we always hang out. We also always end up cuddling when we fall asleep at parties. At least twenty times now. We are best friends and we talk a lot. Shes lonely, and so am i, so when i get back i could get it on with her and try to form some sort of relationship. Again she is as beautiful, if not more, than the first one.

Nobody makes a better soulmate than your best friend....

My wife and I are an example of Girl #2's scenario....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
since you wrote more about the second girl, i'd go with her... Seems like she's got you thinking about her alot more then the other ones do...

I'd go with her.

top topics

join