It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a cure for sneeze allergy, but you won't like it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Not all seasonal allergies are due to pollen, those of you living in high spray (Chemtrail) area know what I am talking about.

Puff a cigar, preferably one of those real tobacco cigars once every 3 - 4 days.

As a lifelong non-smoker I puffed a real tobacco cigar with friends just for fun, my allergy sneezing was reduced and disappeared.

If you are one of those intellectually weak people and you allow yourself to become a smoker, solving allergy but risking cancer, then you might as well not try this puff puff therapy.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My secret to NOT becoming a smoker is that those real cigars are so damn expensive, no way i am spending that kind of money on regular basis.

And no way am I smoking that fake benzine filled cheap cigars

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, has anyone else you know personally tried this and found results?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Volvo1st

Is this guy one of the intellectually weak people you speak of?

Grant, General Ulysses S

He was the 18th President of the US I believe... there are of course hundreds of intellectually weak famous people that puffed on a cigarette or two.
edit on 3-5-2015 by keenasbro because: To add

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

I think you misunderstood.

Read his post again.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I suspect that the heavy smoke disrupts mucus glands.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Is this a tobacco ad?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Is this a tobacco ad?

What I thought!

What tobacco company does the OP work for?

I knew there were losing money but this is desperate!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Open up a jar of rancid rotten eggs and take a wiff. Walk in bathroom after your Uncle Bob took a healthy crap. I'm sure you won't be worried about a little sneeze.

Hey, it's levity and toilet humor for today!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

oh yes - anyone who finds any beneficial use of tobacco must be working to the tobacco companies. However, given the billions of dollars donated by big pharma to anti-tobacco activists are also working for money and have the same inherent bias.

To the OP

drugs-forum.com...

Datura - its a drug used to relieve all kinds of repiratory ailments and complaints and has been so used for hundreds of years.

Datura contains he active chemicals are tropane alkaloids: mainly scopolamine, hyoscyamine, and atropine. The concentration of these compounds may vary widely depending on which part is used, the time that the plant is collected, and from plant to plant. It was traditionally used for religious visionary purposes throughout the world. And used for witchcraft in medieval Europe.

The tropane alkaloids found in Datura are the basis for Big Pharma inhalers used for repiratory ailments.

Datura is a natural chemical found in herbaceous members of the Solanaceae family. Tobacco is an herb of the Solanaceae family.

Again - I repeat - tobacco is an herb! Just like marijuana. Just like many other medicinal herbs and it has medicinal properties.

Tobacco smoke has hundreds of years of history of being used for its medicinal properties!

When anti-tobacco activists claim that there is no benefit to smoking tobacco, what they are really doing is shilling for Big Pharma

Hey - tobacco has health risks - use our products instead. We will sell you the drugs, patches, gummies, lozenges, inhalors etc to get you to give up smoking. Then we will sell you puffers to deal with respiratory issues. We will also sell you drugs to give you energy and focus. We will also sell you drugs that are anti-depressents and anti-anxiety.

For heavens sake - don't anyone think of the health risks of Big Pharma drugs in comparison to smoking.

With smoking, you may or may not get lung cancer in your 70's. But with Big Pharma - you may well take anti-smoking drugs and die in a year with suicide. Take Big Pharma anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs. You may make it to your 70s but your life may not be worth living because of the way that these drugs make you feel.

Don't smoke to get focus and energy. Take Big Pharma drugs instead. You make end up addicted and committed to the booby hatch but you won't get lung cancer in your 70s (or maybe you will, almost 80 % of the people getting lung cancer now are non-smokers and never-smokers).

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: crazyewok

oh yes - anyone who finds any beneficial use of tobacco must be working to the tobacco companies. However, given the billions of dollars donated by big pharma to anti-tobacco activists are also working for money and have the same inherent bias.

To the OP

drugs-forum.com...

Datura - its a drug used to relieve all kinds of repiratory ailments and complaints and has been so used for hundreds of years.

Datura contains he active chemicals are tropane alkaloids: mainly scopolamine, hyoscyamine, and atropine. The concentration of these compounds may vary widely depending on which part is used, the time that the plant is collected, and from plant to plant. It was traditionally used for religious visionary purposes throughout the world. And used for witchcraft in medieval Europe.

The tropane alkaloids found in Datura are the basis for Big Pharma inhalers used for repiratory ailments.

Datura is a natural chemical found in herbaceous members of the Solanaceae family. Tobacco is an herb of the Solanaceae family.

Again - I repeat - tobacco is an herb! Just like marijuana. Just like many other medicinal herbs and it has medicinal properties.

Tobacco smoke has hundreds of years of history of being used for its medicinal properties!

When anti-tobacco activists claim that there is no benefit to smoking tobacco, what they are really doing is shilling for Big Pharma

Hey - tobacco has health risks - use our products instead. We will sell you the drugs, patches, gummies, lozenges, inhalors etc to get you to give up smoking. Then we will sell you puffers to deal with respiratory issues. We will also sell you drugs to give you energy and focus. We will also sell you drugs that are anti-depressents and anti-anxiety.

For heavens sake - don't anyone think of the health risks of Big Pharma drugs in comparison to smoking.

With smoking, you may or may not get lung cancer in your 70's. But with Big Pharma - you may well take anti-smoking drugs and die in a year with suicide. Take Big Pharma anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs. You may make it to your 70s but your life may not be worth living because of the way that these drugs make you feel.

Don't smoke to get focus and energy. Take Big Pharma drugs instead. You make end up addicted and committed to the booby hatch but you won't get lung cancer in your 70s (or maybe you will, almost 80 % of the people getting lung cancer now are non-smokers and never-smokers).

Tired of Control Freaks

Yeah, but Datura has a nasty habit of rendering it's users delirious or worse. Tried Jimson Weed once, never again.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

yeah and arsenic has a nasty habit of poisoning people to death.

not enough and you die as well!

www.ars.usda.gov...

According to the laws of toxicology, the poison is in the dose - not the substance.

When was the last time you ever heard of a smoker having hallucinations from tobacco?

Why is your comment even relevent?

Proponents of medical marijuana claim that it good against nausea caused by various ailments and treatment? Big Pharma has pills for nausea, controlling vomiting. They have other pills to stimulate the appetite. So why do the proponents not just use Big Pharma drugs. Why do proponents believe that the natural herb is better?

BTW - there is a better argument for the medicinal use of tobacco then for medical marijuana. Tobacco has broader range of uses and does not cause hallucinations or mental impairment of any kind.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Cigarettes do the same thing. The nicotine is what does this. It doesn't work unless you get enough, like a half a cigarette. Otherwise it can actually trigger sneezing. You can use a cigarette to identify if you have an allergy. People who get all messed up with breathing when they smell cigarette smoke do not understand that the smoke just raises their allergies to a higher level. They are consuming something they shouldn't be eating. All people are intolerant to something, but they do not always know what it is.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There are many natural herbs that display inhibitory properties to histamine. Here are the top 5 herbs which address some of the most common allergy symptoms:

1. Elderberry
2. Eyebright
3. Ginkgo
4. Jewelweed
5. Stinging Nettle

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

We have a lot of stinging nettle around here. I just do not know how to prepare it yet. I know the little pickers around the stock can hurt when you pull it out of the garden. I let it grow here. I also watch not to mow the yarrow or dandelions. The thistles get about eight feet high here, and I won't eradicate the burdock. I like the wildflowers too. So I only mow certain areas, people would think I am nuts I suppose for believing that thistles and burdock and dandelions and yarrow, and clovers are more necessary than the Kentucky blue grass I used to have. The yard is also full of tree frogs and I hate when I hit them with the mower. Guts everywhere. I have my granddaughter go ahead and pick them up and haul them into the woods. Usually there are about fifteen to twenty tree frogs and toads in the yard when I mow. Once in a while a salamander gets saved too.

Coffee has antihistamine properties too.

edit on 3-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Out of curiosity, has anyone else you know personally tried this and found results?

No not really

But someone should look into correlation, only nasal throat allergy though, not skin rashes and stuff

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Is this a tobacco ad?

Lol not at all, I am very much against smoking and smoking crap regular cigarettes even more against

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

I agree with you overall but I heard Scopolamine is used by CIA for mind control

Not good stuff

Maybe we are taking difference of dosage.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
There are many natural herbs that display inhibitory properties to histamine. Here are the top 5 herbs which address some of the most common allergy symptoms:

1. Elderberry
2. Eyebright
3. Ginkgo
4. Jewelweed
5. Stinging Nettle

Good stuff there worth looking into

Sometimes for herbs to work a bigger dosage is needed

People forget herbs and plants are not concentrated like pills

I make strong tea when I make tea

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Volvo1st

Is this a tobacco ad?

Lol not at all, I am very much against smoking and smoking crap regular cigarettes even more against

Good, then maybe you see way a silly idea it is. Smoking isn't a cure for what ails you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join