It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel is a Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thexplorer
hey guys, ive just been listening to an interview of al beilek (the guy who was involved in the phillidelphia experiment) www.americanantigravity.com he was going on about other experiments he had been involved in and one was time travel i urge you guys too take a listen. He talked about a major diesease that would break out and kill millions of people everyday.(starting in 2005)

Also similar things like the 'movie day after tomorrow would occur sometime in the future.

Mod Edit: Decapped Title

[edit on 22-12-2004 by dbates]

All sounds like a lot of jibberish to me. Also he stated the numbers killed were in the billions not millions.

For those of you who might want to listen here is the link to the 2nd segment.

www.americanantigravity.com...

Windoz media required.

It runs for 57 minutes. Frankly to me' it sounds like another John Titor wannabe.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
It runs for 57 minutes. Frankly to me' it sounds like another John Titor wannabe.

At least Titor had a semi-believable story. This guy starts raving on about his trip to Mars with his brother and other stuff regarding the Hale-Bopp comet.

"I was on one of those crews *ahem* *cough*. Excuse me. So was my brother Duncan."

Yeah, I believe you. Sure.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have an interesting question. Say someone does develop a real, working time machine....how the hell do you prove it? I believe for every event that can have multiple outcomes, a new universe is created allowing for each and every outcome to occur, all at once. So, now, this guy gets a news camera in, turns the machine on, goes back say 100yrs, arrives in the past. Does nothing. Just sits there. Now he goes 100yrs into the future. Only prob is, even though he didn't DO anything in the past, his mere prescence has now created yet another infinite number of alternate universes. He might travel forward in time, but he is now travelling forward along a different timeline (how do you choose which timeline you want to travel along? each multiple outcome event splits the timeline in an infinite number of ways).

For example: he could have arrived 100yrs in the past...in the middle of a rock..& died (universe #1), he could have arrived....at the bottom of an ocean (universe #2), he could have landed on an animal and killed it (universe #3), he arrived, but this time, the animal wasn't there (universe #4) and so on...so he would never get back to the original universe he came from, thus back in the original universe, he would appear to fade out/disappear or whatever visual effect the time machine has when it is activated...then never come back...or he might come back...or the machine might blow up when it is activated......and I think I have just contradicted my original thought by saying in one universe he DOES prove time travel exists by coming back

...dammit. Stupid paradox/infinite universe doobies.

Ok here's another theory. Each timeline splits when an event occurs = infinite timelines = whatever the time machine is....it's gonna be driven by an INSANELY powerfull computer to work out which timeline it needs to travel down to get to where it wants to go, cos no way would a human be intelligent enough to work it out on the fly

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Time travel was possible due to a time loop (1943 and 1983, which is 20yrs apart...2003 was another window to the loop...so is 1963) that was accidentaly created during their experiment at Montauk!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
didn't quantum mechanics get involved with the split-universe theory at one point?
That at every interaction there is a number of possible outcomes, and at that point, the universe splits into all those outcomes, each of those outcomes hits another interaction and the universe splits into the possible outcomes, and so on....
Of course, conciousness can only be aware of one path, although conciousness would also split at those intersections....so, theres multiple versions of me, doing everything that it was possible for me to do. im only aware of this 1 route.
I loved this theory, mainly because of its fracticallity.
i wish id picked the route where i won the lottery and cured cancer....
maybe next time

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
I have an interesting question. Say someone does develop a real, working time machine....how the hell do you prove it? I believe for every event that can have multiple outcomes, a new universe is created allowing for each and every outcome to occur, all at once. So, now, this guy gets a news camera in, turns the machine on, goes back say 100yrs, arrives in the past. Does nothing. Just sits there. Now he goes 100yrs into the future. Only prob is, even though he didn't DO anything in the past, his mere prescence has now created yet another infinite number of alternate universes. He might travel forward in time, but he is now travelling forward along a different timeline (how do you choose which timeline you want to travel along? each multiple outcome event splits the timeline in an infinite number of ways).

I have been ... recieving "messages" on how to build a machine that can 'manipulate' time rather than travel through it. I am in no way a John Titor, but that's another story. Anyways, I thought it was worth mentioning that I keep having these dreams in which I use this machine and the effect that this guy describes happens. I just kept visiting different time periods, but I always came back to where I started just to be safe. However, every time that I did, there was something a little different. I kept trying to go back and see what caused the change but no matter how far I went back, the change was static and only got worse. Eventually I ended up in a dimension that was the direct result of all my "tampering". It was a world in which humans had been destroyed by these two races called the "Nergal" and the "Shub-" something or other. I did something to the device and it showed me a... "break" i guess you could call it, in that dimension and all dimensions that you could use to get back to where you started.

A kind of creepy prophecy if you ask me, but heck! i building the thing anyways!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It's quite annoying when people believe ANYTHING they read...

apc

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wouldnt call it annoying.

Titor should've gotten an Atari 2600.. or a commodore 64 or somethin else atleast useful! Friggen boxy thing with switches and handles and all that junk... pfft.
Where's my self tying shoe laces?!

Wanna know how to travel through time? You take an object that exists on all 5 dimensions simultaneously and jump through it.. What object exists on all 5 dimensions simultaneously? A singularity. You can travel to any point in the 5th dimension (Time) so long as the singularity exists in it (can't go before it formed or after it was destroyed). Call it the "Quantum Singularity Leap"

Wanna know how? So do I. Don't think anyone will for a very, very, very long time.. could even be BS

(btw, to anyone who still believes Titor, the above explanation should correct this mistake.)

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Time travel is real

Anything is possible

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
time travel is possible, this thread just makes it look bad

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
time travel is possible, this thread just makes it look bad

Yup

john titor??? That stuffs pretty convincing

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Eternal]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I believe in John Titor!!! Time travel is going to be real really soon in the near future!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
I believe in John Titor!!! Time travel is going to be real really soon in the near future!!!!!!!!!!

I belive in it too and i hope your right

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I personally believe it. In all honesty, i've been actually using his bits and peices of info. to better formulate a time machine I've been designing for quite some time now. It almost feels as if I am going into my own past, galavanting as someone else handing out information that I know my past self will use. Suffice it to say, as I mentioned earlier, i've been having dreams about it too, and been using those as well. If you dont believe me, i don't care. Titor knew that people wouldn't believe him, and he didn't care. it didn't stop him, and now look at how he's changed the world. Wether it be a hoax or not is irrelavant. The information he's given is genuine, and what he's told us would happen is happening...

what I plan to do I will accomplish. Even if someone else does it first. It is inevitable

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Annunaki]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join