It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better step it up Gentlemen!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Okay, can we speak frankly here? Men of America and around the western world: You better get your game on or this lil fella is gonna "all your base are belong to us"! lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Those aren't wood right . I think i could take him , well unless he hit me in the nu ..... never mind .

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Those aren't wood right . I think i could take him , well unless he hit me in the nu ..... never mind .

i think they are those mushy nerf thingies. but that's so he doesn't knock himself out while in training!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That kid is amazing

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
That kid is amazing

hehe. he is. they train 'em young ! here we yell at parents that encourage / nay, demand their children be type A personalities. lol perfect, you must strive for perfection, anything less than perfection is cowardice, laziness. etc etc
but i mean, look at 'im go! he's off the charts.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
LOL - We are screwed.

S&F my friend.....personally could not come at a better time.

Seriously though, I grew up with Bruce Lee movies and he is the real SHIZZA - his weaponization of the human body was simply a consequential effect of his philosophy.

Be the water...........

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

okay it's your job to train our flabby forces! lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Just like languages, kids pick up philosophies and mantras very quickly, naturally and easily.

Adults, like you and me, that may have been tarnished with toxins, pharmaceuticals and TV find it much more difficult.

That's by design - and I think it important to touch on this, especially in light of this little fella that in all honestly, given the right circumstances, has the potential to cause (me) serious bodily injury.

Again, thanks undo, good stuff, I love snippets of reality like this.

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
p.s. don't forget to include common sense lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
my hubby and son are doing their part. they both recently decided to lose weight. this is what they eat (don't follow this diet if you are allergic to any of these things or have diabetes or some other condition it may effect in a bad way. also not really a vegan/vegitarian diet, so don't suggest following it cause you'll be trying to substitute chicken in salad and you have to have the lean meat protein, at that time of your day, for this diet to work):

breakfast
3 scrambled eggs fried with onions

lunch
salad with chicken and vinegar and oil dressing

dinner
fruit. carrots/celery to fill in the holes

no soda and no bread and no potatoes (no chips, french fries, etc, in other words. i get the impression that starchy foods are a no-no)

not only are they losing fat, blood pressure is going down and cholesterol is going down. hubby's lost several inches, as has son. pretty nice if you can eat it. i'm allergic to eggs and diabetic, so it's not an useful diet for me.

edit on 3-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
p.s. i think it's a variant of the paleo diet, which, if i get the hint from the name, means it tries to mimic the types of foods our ancient ancestors ate, such as eggs, meat, greens and fruit.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
this is what i want to learn just cause it's low impact and looks relaxing

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Agh little Grasshopper but can they teach his mouth to move 10 seconds be four the sound comes out?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Agh little Grasshopper but can they teach his mouth to move 10 seconds be four the sound comes out?

rofl!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
ut oh even the girls can kick it

(think she's japanese though)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I shared your first vid yesterday on facebook. Talented kid! It takes great concentration and coordination.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I love child-prodigy martial artists, and musical artists as well.

"Hasta la pasta"

"Catch you on the flip-flop"

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh that kid was ADORABLE!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisisfun2015
Oh that kid was ADORABLE!

agreed. adorably dangerous lol

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:48 PM