It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who slashed fire hose in Baltimore arrested/charged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I hope he is in jail a LONG time.

And I hope that his cellmate has a family member that is a firefighter, as that could be very interesting.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In our community the police are generally disliked by the majority (while the sheriff enjoys being generally well liked by the majority....only a real screw up runs afoul of the sheriffs office). But the fire department are seen as rock stars. When they are fighting wild fires the commnity sets up relief areas for them to take breaks in. Water, food, porta potty, some shade, misting hoses..all the kinds of things you could imagine them needing. Their annual "Fill the Boot" campaign creates traffic jams as people go out of their way to drop a dollar or two in. We trip over ourselves to pay for their meals when we see them in public.

I cannot imagine, i cannot even fathom the idiocy that you would have to stoop to.......

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In our community the police are generally disliked by the majority (while the sheriff enjoys being generally well liked by the majority...

Sheriffs are elected while police chiefs are appointed. Right there is the big difference.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
As a ex vol firefighter/EMT i once had someone drive over my hose.

You would be surprised at how wet the inside of a car gets when the 2 inch hose running at about 200 psi gets turned in the open window of a car.
Plus when the person complained to the cops he got a ticket. $500 fine.

In one town we used a fire hose to remove bears from town and rolled them down the street.
A 2 inch hose running at about 200 psi will roll a 300 lb bear down the street with no problem and few of the bears ever come back.

If i was a firefighter and saw someone cutting a fire hose i would not be able to resist letting the have it with full blast.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Probably looted the store that was burning and didn't want it to be put out so "evidence" and "video" would be burned down with everything else. Way to avoid getting caught on video there sonny Jim.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Domo1
A protester with legitimate complaints against oppression.
Or maybe a thug.

Pretty sure we'll see more of them rounded up. Thanks to those videos.

As a 51-year firefighter, when I saw that idiot stab the hose, I thanked the Universe that I was not on-scene, as I would have done severe bodily harm to the perp while detaining him for the LEO's..

Firefighters are there to save lives and property.

A protester with legitimate complaints against oppression.

Has absolutely no right to hinder firefighters in their effort to save lives and property.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

edit on 4/5/2015 by thorfourwinds because: typo

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In our community the police are generally disliked by the majority (while the sheriff enjoys being generally well liked by the majority...

Sheriffs are elected while police chiefs are appointed. Right there is the big difference.

that may be so....but if you go to Bexar County, the opposite is the case. The SO's are seen as the worse option between the 2.

And DPS...i rarely have issues with DPS. Then again, i drive the speed limit and rarely come in their cross hairs. But they've always seemed like decent folk when I have dealt with them in the past.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I totally agree, Domo. Fireman aren't the enemy and destruction of property has nothing to do with peaceful protests. This guy is scum no matter how you slice it and I hope he is in jail a LONG time.

I agree as well but this goes well beyond destruction and goes straight into potential Homicide!
I am assuming that this fellow lives in the area and therefor was endangering all his friends and possibly family. Stay off the Chem's folks and be careful out there. As a 7 year old I got caught playing with matches outside in our yard, Did the old man ever knock me silly:-) Yep I had it coming too!.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

I love that story.

I'm naming my next home brew "Rolling Bear"

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's just too bad that the firefighters didn't give this ignoramus thug an enema while he was bending down to cut the hose. Talk about stuck on dumb dumb. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We live in a culture of "How Low Can You Go?".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join