It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paq or May?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hope Manny destroys him but Mayweather is a great fighter. Your thoughts?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Mani doesn't have a snowballs chance In hell...

Mayweather is just too good... Pound for pound the best boxer on the planet, and has been for many years

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Rigged fight look whose reffing. Just like the last May fight
edit on 5310452015vAmerica/Chicago05bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Manny I hope...both appear to me decent guys and amazing boxers.
Both will be laughing on the way to the bank tmr so it's all good.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
the match will be close, the announcer will say that the match was "the greatest exhibition of guts and stamina in the history of the ring" Mayweather wins.

There will be a rematch, in the fifteenth round, pacman knocks money to the ground, falling to the ground himself in the process. Both fighters struggle to get to their feet, but only pacman is successful and Floyd retires.

After many fights of soft opponents, Mr T challenge pacman and wins, Mayweather trains Manny so he can defeat Mr T and after that they have their final and decisive match in a closed door boxer gym. after this Mayweather makes a comeback just to die in the ring at the hands of a USSR challenger and pac... oh wait this the story of rocky

I personally hope Manny wins, in reality they both will get 200 and 100 millions respectively and some people will get 100 bucks poorer + alcohol and snacks prices.
edit on 2-5-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I hate boxing but im going tonight to see it with some friends...they are all making bets and I just dont know enough about them to really know. So I did some research and im gonna guess mayweather wins just off that...but manny seems like a cool dude. In most of the photos ive seen where boxers have to look all tough manny was smiling...such a cool dude

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wanna root for the underdog, but my money is on Mayweather.

I think it would be more entertaining to see one of them take on an MMA fighter.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It should be AWESOME. Can Floyd avoid? I don't see Mayweather KOing Manny. Can he "box" 12 rounds? With this power?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

completely off topic but no boxer would fight an MMA fighter... its not a fair fight

James tony proved that to the world in just a few minutes... he was the Heavyweight champ, and lasted about two rounds with an average MMA fighter...

They're two different sports... a boxer doesn't stand a chance with an MMA fighter

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

completely off topic but no boxer would fight an MMA fighter... its not a fair fight

James tony proved that to the world in just a few minutes... he was the Heavyweight champ, and lasted about two rounds with an average MMA fighter...

They're two different sports... a boxer doesn't stand a chance with an MMA fighter

There two different sports. An mma fighter wouldn't last in a boxing match with a boxer. Second of all, randy the natural courtour is an Ufc hall of famer. Hardly an average fighter. A boxer also has beat an Mma fighter inside the octagon as well but I forget his name.

Back on topic, at first I had manny winning on points but now I switched my pick to money may by decision. I figured manny may be able to overwhelm Floyd for a decision but mayweathers gonna be setting traps all night long and tag manny with the right.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Yeah, I've trained in boxing, bjj, mauy thai a little and wrestling. So I'm well aware of the differences.
It is still my idea of entertainment though.

Mayweather is too cocky, thinks he's better than Ali and beats chicks, so a bully beatdown would be hilarious.

I will be hoping Paq can out dance and stick him, we'll see.

His singing could use some work though

"Sometimes when we toush, the honesty's too mush!"

It's been playing over and over on the radio today

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I predict it will go the distance and be a close, but boring fight.
The judges will likely give it to Mayweather.
There is no way I'm going to pay 100 bucks to watch it.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I can't stand Mayweather honestly... I think no one needs a beating more then him...

Unfortunately I don't think there's a fighter in the world who could give it to him

He's too fast, too strong... a completely different level of boxer compared to who's out there

I'd like to see mani mop the floor with him, but its just not gonna happen...

I got mayweather beating the crap out of many all night... probably by decision though

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
There is no way I'm going to pay 100 bucks to watch it.

Exactly. I would have gone $60 though.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And think about this. This is boxing's BIG event. What else have they got? The Klitcho brother fighting each other? Or did I miss something? Controversy brewing? Damn I've been here too long.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Mayweather win based on decision.

He'll spend the entire fight dodging Pacquiao.

I'd love to see pacman destroy him.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

yeah, I completely agree with you.

He has the skill and size advantage. Paq looks like a scrappy little thai fighter. Fast and technical, but short on power.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I thought mani had a chance a while back but he's had a few losses since I thought that... Floyd tends to dodge harder fights because hes a pretty boy, I think he wants to keep his face intact...

Regardless there's a reason he's undefeated

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I haven't followed boxing in years. A story for another day. Those stats say that it would be in Manny's advantage the longer the fight goes. And it will. Many want Manny. They may just get it.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Manny will win you faithless infidels, just wait and see

Its a good vs evil thing, he is better a person, he comes from the bottom, he has lost... there must be justice in this world

And more importantly, he always wanted it more, hunger makes you do wonders sometimes.

...And his commercials are better

edit on 2-5-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join