It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags Always Fail. Here's Why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The inactive majority are ineffectual. It's the active minority who have effect.

The media here are taught by spooks. That's why they are completely useless. Assuming yours are the same they won't question anything if it means a constriction in the flow of fiat currency into their bank accounts.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Then plunge into dismal failure. Except for the nazi party's european union. Which is plunging into dismal failure.
edit on 3 5 2015 by Kester because: punc

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Not done it. Just got involved with some who did.

I can tell you with the certainty that comes from experience, the willing perpetrators and organisers of False Flag Terror go mad and die.
edit on 3 5 2015 by Kester because: condense

edit on 3 5 2015 by Kester because: punc

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

They had to release them due to the freedom of information act. Considering how well it went with the man power and weapons,I would say it went pretty well. At least for those making the money off of it.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Elementalist

Not done it. Just got involved with some who did.

I can tell you with the certainty that comes from experience, the willing perpetrators and organisers of False Flag Terror go mad and die.

Swell ! So you know individuals involved in one or more False Flag operation. These usually involve death or injury. By withholding information of said individuals . You're culpable ! Get an attorney. Or, with all do respect my fine feathered friend stop blabbing about what you do, or do not know.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

Don't talk dross.

I'm very well known and my connections are very well known.

I chose to use my position to alert others to the reality of False Flags.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: dazbog

Don't talk dross.

I'm very well known and my connections are very well known.

I chose to use my position to alert others to the reality of False Flags.

"Don't talk doss " Sorry , is dross a word ? Frankly, I could care less. Your self-aggrandizement speaks volumes on
the majority / all of your inane prattle.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You should buy into the idea that they are a reality and governments have been doing this for a very long time.

false flags

Ask yourself who benefits from a crisis most, instead of who the blame is being pushed on.

rockintitz

BRAVO Sir ! Thanks, great link. Next time I meet a blow heart who KNOWS it all. I shall whip out my printout
of said link and nail it to his / her forehead

edit on 4-5-2015 by dazbog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Then plunge into dismal failure. Except for the nazi party's european union. Which is plunging into dismal failure.

Well, sure, things didn't work out well for Nazi Germany in the end, but you can't blame that on the Reichstag Fire or any other false flag they used. Nazi Germany might well exist today if it wasn't for attacking Russia or the Tripartite Treaty. The false flags themselves seemed pretty effective, in that they accomplished what they were intended to do. If Nazi Germany existed today, we might not even know they were false flags.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join