It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Anti Christ & The Child or The Peace Keeper

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: vethumanbeing

That wasn't my point. I didnt say the serpent impregnated Eve, nor did I say that Adam was the serpent. The allusion that I was making was that Satan's goal is to counterfeit God. A Gnostic mind might perceive that as dualism, but that would be an oversimplification of the Angelic Conflict between God and Satan.

How can Satan counterfeit God as God created the possibility for Satan to exist. It did not happen the other way around [Satan created God] unless you have secret information to disclose. The Gnostic mind DOES perceive duality as a natural state of being, because It involves 'choices' made based in ones individual morality; do you help the natives or do you take advantage of them? I would not call that an over simplification unless you believe English/American Law lacks in its infinite rabbit hole definitions of what a crime is. Why do you believe there is a conflict between God and Satan (God will always win) Satan stands no chance against its own creator.
edit on 4-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Without Satan, Lucifer,Zues whatever you want to call him/her. There would be no freewill and man would be like apes without will or freedom to express their own existence. If you like it or not the one you call the enemy freed man from the chains of mindless warship and oppression.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You said it yourself, the choice is always there. Be one with God, in the sense of fellowship or communion, or be separate from God which creates the illusion of duality. The choice is always ours. The Angelic Conflict exists because Satan wanted to take God's place, and he convinced one-third of the Angels to defect. What was Satan thinking to make him so confident? I dont know. Angels are much smarter and stronger than humans. But the question in Satan's mind is; Does God really always win? So far God has beaten Satan at his every move, but there are two more major plays that Satan has left: the second advent of the antichrist (his son), and the final deception at the end of Christ's Millennial Reign. Once Satan is categorically and legally defeated, then all authority and Jesus's Kingdom will be handed back to God the Father, and all those who share the Resurrection of Life will be in eternal fellowship with God. There is no duality, there never was. Duality implies equally opposing, but Evil is nowhere near as powerful as Divine Righteousness.

This whole time, duality has been the red herring, just like good vs evil...which are two sides of the same coin. One man's good is another's evil, but both self-serving and require self justification. On the other hand, Divine Righteousness is a virtue which respects individual freedom. Satan was the author of sin with his "good-evil" paradigm. God in His Divine Righteousness simply gave Satan the freedom to choose.

Satan created the "good-evil" paradigm to replace God's order of Divine Righteousness. So the dualism you see only exists as a result of inordinate competition on Satan's part.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana
Without Satan, Lucifer,Zues whatever you want to call him/her. There would be no freewill and man would be like apes without will or freedom to express their own existence. If you like it or not the one you call the enemy freed man from the chains of mindless warship and oppression.

Not true. Satan had pre-existing free will to become what he is today. Man had the free will to learn God's Divine Righteousness or take Satan's Knowledge of Good and Evil. God's knowledge gave us life. Satan's knowledge gave us dying-death...which is a dead-end. So who is the liberator now? The one who led us into bondage to the "good-evil" paradigm , or the one who incarnated to pay the penalty for our trespasses so that we could once again share the Divine Righteousness of God (through His only begotten Son)?

With or without a satan, the choice always exists.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Not true. Satan had pre-existing free will to become what he is today. Man had the free will to learn God's Divine Righteousness or take Satan's Knowledge of Good and Evil. God's knowledge gave us life. Satan's knowledge gave us dying-death...which is a dead-end. So who is the liberator now? The one who led us into bondage to the "good-evil" paradigm , or the one who incarnated to pay the penalty for our trespasses so that we could once again share the Divine Righteousness of God (through His only begotten Son)?

This is the duality God offers is all. Satan was the bringer of knowledge "FREE WILL" to the human; despite the Elohim's/Nephilim protests (cried a foul play on this one; that of enlightenment). Satan may have said "with this knowledge you are now a material being and your body will die"; other dogmas came into being to explain away any fear. This being: you are an individualized soul/spirit and will exist forever. The material world is not reality; you are in a dream dreaming a reality that does not exist.
edit on 4-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The choice was provided for man long before Satan interjected himself. The choice was learn from God or eat of the knowledge of good and evil. Man was already flesh and blood before falling. It is possible to be flesh and spiritually alive. Its called the Resurrection of Life. Dying death is flesh and soul apart from spirit. First the spirit dies, then the flesh.

The material realm is just as real as the spiritual realm. The material was designed to interface with the spiritual, but until the Millennium, they will remain separate.

Duality is only created in illusion when free will is used against God.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest: You said it yourself, the choice is always there. Be one with God, in the sense of fellowship or communion, or be separate from God which creates the illusion of duality. The choice is always ours. The Angelic Conflict exists because Satan wanted to take God's place, and he convinced one-third of the Angels to defect. What was Satan thinking to make him so confident? I dont know.

He had a better idea (and was 'by Gods Will' alone) allowed to exact it.

BELIEVERpriest: Angels are much smarter and stronger than humans. But the question in Satan's mind is; Does God really always win?

Always wins because this universe ALL universe constructs are built upon positive progression; otherwise you would have a failure rate (not allowed).

BELIEVERpriest: So far God has beaten Satan at his every move, but there are two more major plays that Satan has left: the second advent of the antichrist (his son), and the final deception at the end of Christ's Millennial Reign.

Neither will happen; because there will not be a second coming of Jesus; so upon that premise an anti-Christ cannot form itself.

BELIEVERpriest: Once Satan is categorically and legally defeated, then all authority and Jesus's Kingdom will be handed back to God the Father, and all those who share the Resurrection of Life will be in eternal fellowship with God. There is no duality, there never was. Duality implies equally opposing, but Evil is nowhere near as powerful as Divine Righteousness.

Recognize Satan? Why? If not recognized by minions will never materialize in the heavy matter 3D. Just as Jesus or God hasn't. Same rules apply; those of physics. Thinking a being into existence is much harder than it was 20,000 years ago, within a lighter frequency planet *was* until being lowered to the point it is now, and people are dying of dis-ease.

BELIEVERpriest: This whole time, duality has been the red herring, just like good vs evil...which are two sides of the coin. One man's good is another's evil, but both self-serving and require self justification. On the other hand, Divine Righteousness is a virtue which respects individual freedom. Satan was the author of sin with his "good-evil" paradigm. God in His Divine Righteousness simply gave Satan the freedom to choose.

Satan was never in charge just led to believe so; it was just a shill spokesperson: sacraficial minion of God.

BELIEVERpriest: Satan created the "good-evil" paradigm to replace God's order of Divine Righteousness. So the dualism you see only exIsts as a result of inordinate competition on Satan's part.

God cannot think of everything (as much as it tries to be everywhere at all times). Satan did not create "good vs evil". That concept came from God creating Satan (AS A FIRST TIME EVER) placed scenario. There is no growth in a system without duality; positives/negatives.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The Millennium is coming, and your days of denying it are numbered as it rapidly approaches. You have to account for your blind spots before you can know whats coming.

To the rest of your argument, I'm finding it harder to follow your logic, so I'll just have to respectfully disagree.

You may not see now, but perhaps at a later time: simply believe that Jesus died for your sins and you will have everlasting life.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

The Millennium is coming, and your days of denying it are numbered as it rapidly approaches. You have to account for your blind spots before you can know whats coming.

I deny nothing; I am trusting a faith in absolute knowing what the future involves/evolves as. I have no account to be gone over by a Draconian Dickens styled 'Uriah Heap". I have no blind spots. I exist in gnosis (in knowledge).

BELEIVERpriest: To the rest of your argument, I'm finding it harder to follow your logic, so I'll just have to respectfully disagree.
You may not see now, but perhaps at a later time: simply believe that Jesus died for your sins and you will have everlasting life.

You do not understand (following logic) Jesus died for no mans sins (otherwise mankind is off the hook for more that you will commit as a truism). There is No Logic in this thinking. Once Jesus died for all sins you can now become a career criminal and commit crimes AT WILL and retain everlasting life as a purist (CRIMINAL MIND/ITS ALLOWED). You have to be sure of the path is all, Angel or Devil (both acceptable possibles).

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What is coming is the New World Order

There will be things that will occur very soon to set up the stage even more, even if you hate it the truth is that it is already on its way. Unfortunately we all think it's bad and evil but in reality none of us know the real truth about

NWO....

Also religions are an old art form that was used before and is slowly dying off now, you know it, I know it and they know it. A new order must be formed and to cast aside the ways of old.....

Many will try to grasp it and try to stop it, but change is part of the plan and the plan is just....

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What is coming is the New World Order

There will be things that will occur very soon to set up the stage even more, even if you hate it the truth is that it is already on its way. Unfortunately we all think it's bad and evil but in reality none of us know the real truth about

NWO....

Also religions are an old art form that was used before and is slowly dying off now, you know it, I know it and they know it. A new order must be formed and to cast aside the ways of old.....

Many will try to grasp it and try to stop it, but change is part of the plan and the plan is just....

Is the 'new world order' based in destroying corruption or sub planting/re-seeding it it with super sneaky positives? I am all for a new order (like the band as well).

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
we already had two anti christs that we know of....for sure:
Napollon roi - Nappy
and Hister - Hiltler
both installed by the ol bANHKers...like Netanyahu was and indeed as was even Israel itself

saviors?
maybe not so much:
( ha, look around have we been saved? )

the score at the end of the last period:
looks the Christians are at least one coming behind
maybe two

unless you count Netanyahu
maybe the old Jewish messsiah taking over the world prophecy was right after all

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago18 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

as far as saviors go
why not face one's maker on one's own responsibility?
like a real man
what a novel concept eh?
edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago20 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

This is the duality God offers is all. Satan was the bringer of knowledge "FREE WILL" to the human; despite the Elohim's/Nephilim protests (cried a foul play on this one; that of enlightenment). Satan may have said "with this knowledge you are now a material being and your body will die"; other dogmas came into being to explain away any fear. This being: you are an individualized soul/spirit and will exist forever. The material world is not reality; you are in a dream dreaming a reality that does not exist.

is it possible satan is a figment?

Revelation 22:16New International Version (NIV)
22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

www.biblegateway.com...:16

Lucifer (/ˈlʲuːsɪfər/ lew-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl[1] or heylel,[2] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible[1] and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star".[2] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[Isa 14:12][4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15]
Later Christian tradition came to use the Latin word for "morning star", lucifer, as a proper name ("Lucifer") for the Devil; as he was before his fall.[16] As a result, "'Lucifer' has become a by-word for Satan/the Devil in the Church and in popular literature"
en.wikipedia.org...

you can't make this stuff up
( hense the direct quotes and references...
right from the horse's mouth so to speak)

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago15 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Lucifer has jack to do with Venus, that is just his game of fooling you all. Originally he was a being of light, the shining one!!! Not a planet lol.

We will all find out soon when CERN opens the gates of hell on earth. The governments of this world would not donate huge sums of money and resources just for a silly science project on assumptions. They know good and well what they are doing. This September it will happen and you all better have bugged out pf the cities and have your food stored up by then. You know its coming so don't be a fool. There are WAY too many signs pointing to September 23rd so do yourselves a favor and be gone. The bible said men's hearts will fail them when they see what is unleashed, that is no dam joke so run and hide!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Check out Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
And read Jeanne Dixons vision.
He comes the closest to the signs, of course he may unjustly maligned by this thread ; )
But of speculation and doom is what your after...

a reply to: VitaArcana

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

What is Jeanne Dixon's vision?

STM

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think the OP premise is barking up the wrong tree... the anti-Christ is not born into the role

take a person who is famous, Apolitical, and is actually dedicated with making normal life better for all humanity...
(this is just an example mind you..)

a person like Elon Musk would make a fine candidate for a future A.C. who suffers a mortal-head-wound...fatal stroke/heart attack/brain hemorrhage and be indwelt by the sinister Satan, and be returned to health----

but after a miracle recovery, the revived Mr Musk could very well become the Anti-Christ after his epiphany because of his supernatural resurrection event.
thinking HE will lead the world to a New Age of Enlightenment and Technology-enhanced humans...
and do all the things that reveal the resurrected Musk to fufill all the traits & prophecies of the AC

thats' how Lucifer will pull off the substitute anointed one

edit on st30143318590301112015 by St Udio because: edit out a pesky Y typo

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Okay, think I found the Jeanne Dixon vision referred to earlier:

Source: www.powerpointparadise.com...

Like several other prophets, Dixon, also has foreseen the advent of the Antichrist and the False Prophet:

"Satan is now coming into the open to seduce the world and we should be prepared for the inevitable events that are to follow. I have seen that the United States is to play a major role in this development... I have seen a �government within a government� develop in the US within the last few years...

I see this �government within a government� being controlled and financed by a well-oiled political �machine� of one of our leading political families. With their eye on the White House, I see them discredit any man who occupies it without their approval, no matter how good his political programs may be.

"They will --- through political intimidation, propaganda, and illegal sixth-column activities --- make every effort to show the nation that only their man, the one who heads their �machine�, has the sole right to occupy the White House. Their campaign is going to cause great harm to our nation both here and abroad.

"I �see� this group succeed in taking over de facto control of the country. They will give rise to an upheaval in our social structure as never before seen. They will bring about increased social unrest and great discontent. Foreign subversive elements will --- as they did in the 1960s --- infiltrate the unruly factions and cause renewed fighting on the nation�s campuses and in racial ghettos.

"All of the evil in the masses will be swept toward an unknown frenzy by this �machine�.

"I �see� a member of this �machine� ascend to power in New York City, enforcing new laws and regulations that will affect many households of that great metropolis. [Obviously, the Rockefellers are indicated here]

"The social and religious chaos generated by this political machine throughout the United States will prepare the nation for the coming of the prophet of the Antichrist. This political unit of the East will be the tool of the serpent in delivering the masses to him.

"The False Prophet�s domain shall be the intellectual seduction of mankind. It means a mixture of political, philosophical, and religious ideology that will throw the populations of the world into a deep crisis of faith in God... One of his first duties and responsibilities in readying the world for the advent of his �master� is to manipulate the available propaganda machines.

With teaching and propaganda the prophet will cause people not merely to accept the Antichrist but rather to desire him with positive enthusiasm to create the conditions of his coming and to participate in organizing the frightful and terrifying despotism of his World Empire.

"[The seemingly miraculous phenomena he will produce] will not be supernatural or preternatural events but rather prodigies of science and human achievements, but interpreted in such a way as to lead men away from God and toward the worship of the Antichrist... The prophet of the Antichrist and the Antichrist himself will be specific and identifiable persons!"

edit on 1-6-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcana

Ya the Antichrist is here. Little madam wouldn't eat her dinner tonight....

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why is it that most all of the purveyors of these overly symbolic complex books of interwoven drivel (as read) seem to skip over the part about one thousand years of peace? Why is that do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join