It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search "Jade Helm" on Google Earth - Weird Results!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: snowman22

If you're right, there will be a special, "Ask Me Anything!" thread started in your name, Snowman22. You'll be the modern day Nostradamus.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Snarl
On Google Earth?
Do they provide Street View?

Sorry. Took a break to watch the Mayweather (disappointment) fight.

Google Earth does provide street view. A search on "jade helm" throws me into the mid-Atlantic with options for the Pentagon and CERN.

Was there anything more specific you wanted me to check?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Nope.
Who won? Any probable brain damage?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nope.
Who won? Any probable brain damage?

Kind'a lopsided card result after 12. Big money fight. Mayweather is the new unified world champ. I felt bad for Pacquiano (hope I spelled that right).

ETA: I should add: My cookies were clear.
edit on 352015 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Twelve.
Ouch.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok. Maybe i'm being feeble minded but...

Jade = Pretty Rock, used for decorative purposes. Very visible.
Helm = Protective headwear.

Jade Helm = Elaborate military exercises. For show, to be seen
instill confidence of protection. To show the protection of/or prepared to protect what is most important.

seems people have to make everything so mysterious or sinister.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ishum

To show the protection of/or prepared to protect what is most important.

The names for exercises do not necessarily have any intrinsic meaning.

H–4. Exercise term
A combination of two words, normally unclassified, used exclusively to designate a test, drill, or exercise. An exercise
term is employed to preclude the possibility of confusing exercise directions with actual operations directives.

www.apd.army.mil...
edit on 5/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yes.
I was just going for a more simple reasonable explanation.
Others were trying to make connections. But, seemed to be missing/over looking
something that would probably most appropriate (imho) to the combination of the words.

I was probably thinking to simply for a conspiracy site.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I also got the Pantex site! How creepy haha. I did a little digging and it sounds like JH is going to be doing military exercises around the U.S. only nuclear weapon assembly and dissasembly site.
It looks like there's already some buzz on the proximity of the plant and the supposed Isis camps near the Mexican border.
Something like that would definitely be a high value target/false flag opportunity, pick your poison. Good find though!

Here's the link to some of the chatter.
Very strange!
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...
edit on 3-5-2015 by Eggwhites1111 because: I forget things

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Jade Helm / Guidstone connection is coming from people over analyzing the words and using word association to make something out of nothing really.

By saying Jade = "stone" and Helm = in the context to say "guide" a boat. "Stone" + "Guide" (with a little fliparoo outta my butt tactic for no decernable reason) = "Guide Stone"

DUWHUT!!! OH MY GURD!!!!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here in Canada I searched "Jade Helm" from my mobile phone. Was taken to Pantex Plant. An assembly and disassembly plant for nuclear weapons.

Super weird.

Edit: didn't notice that others are also getting this hit.

Didn't the governor of Texas call up the national guard to "oversee" the Jade Helm operations?
edit on rdpamSun, 03 May 2015 09:34:27 -0500k1505America/Chicago0334 by Sparkymedic because: blind

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
You know the Google programmers are being told what to match for search results.
I think this is just another signpost pointing away from the reality of what Jade Helm is going to be.

My best guess is Jade is precious in Chinese and Mesoamerican cultures and Helm is of course helmet, or a protective device. The operation is intended to protect Chinese investment somehow. We owe them LOTS of money. What would they want? Physical control over certain resources, implementation of gun confiscation and other UN inspired agendas.

We owe China slightly more than they owe us. A 20% stake in Apple would cover the difference. I don't think that gives them much impetus for action or demands.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just did a search for Jade Helm on google maps and it took me straight to CERN in Switzerland.

Astronomical symbols are symbols used to represent various celestial objects, the letter 'h' is used to represent the planet Saturn. But it is written as ♄

'EL' is a northwest sermitic word meaning "god", it is also used in many languages deriving from that, including Hebrew. And the hebrew bible and used to refer to any god. 'bênê ’ēlîm' means 'sons of the mighty'. Elohim is the plural.

The Pheonicians regarded El-Saturn as their cheif diety. There is a massive black cube that represents Saturn in the middle east that the muslims worships. EL on it's own can refer to the god saturn.

M. is the symbol that the Masonic lodge use. Simply because it's the 13th letter of the alphabet. The number in Tarot represents death, later the grim reaper and also to represent the planet saturn.

If there was any conspiracy behind the world Jade HELM, I would just imagine it has to do with symbolism. Or it could be just one big coincidence like many things. You can pick anything I suppose to make a puzzle fit when it comes to numbers and letters.

edit on 3-5-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
yikes, that's weird. i just put up a thread about the governor of texas dispatching the national guard to supervise a special forces training drill. the name of the drill...

... is operation jade helm.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So, if HELM means anything to me (apart from the name of the obvious military training drill), and google links JADE HELM to CERN. HELM representing the planet saturn in symbolism

I just typed in SATURN and CERN into youtube and there are some bizzare videos linking the two together!!

LOL!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
You know the Google programmers are being told what to match for search results.

I think this is just another signpost pointing away from the reality of what Jade Helm is going to be.

My best guess is Jade is precious in Chinese and Mesoamerican cultures and Helm is of course helmet, or a protective device. The operation is intended to protect Chinese investment somehow. We owe them LOTS of money. What would they want? Physical control over certain resources, implementation of gun confiscation and other UN inspired agendas.

What about Chinese taking over the helm? This exercise is supposed to train against a foreign threat so maybe it's China against the US?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Here in Canada I searched "Jade Helm" from my mobile phone. Was taken to Pantex Plant. An assembly and disassembly plant for nuclear weapons.

Super weird.

Which is in the Texas Panhandle (Northwest part of the state). Texas is listed as "hostile" in this exercise.

ETA: Pantex stands for: Pan=Panhandle Tex=Texas
edit on 3-5-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Jade Helm goes to CERN for me! And only CERN....

In UK here.

This is interesting...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I did a search on Google Earth and came up with Guantanamo Bay. I have done several searches on CERN, Georgia Guidestones and the Pentagon in the past but I have never searched for Guantanamo Bay and that's the only hit I got.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Google Earth, searching Jade Helm took me to this screenshot.

CERN, The Pentagon, Guantanamo Bay, Liberty Alliance LLC, Georgia Guidestones, Ravenna Army Ammunition Plant, and Statue of Liberty National Monument.

Second search took me here

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The Liberty, and Pantex Plant.

3rd search brought up News West 9 in Midland TX and Oregon State University. "map/screenshot didn't change."

4th search just loops back into original search cycles 1-3 with same map locations/screenshots.
edit on 3-5-2015 by Gumerk because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join