It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search "Jade Helm" on Google Earth - Weird Results!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Let me grab my tinfoil hat and put the cards on the Table

CERN, Pentagon , Liberty LLC, Georgia Guidestones, and Gitmo.

The Pentagon will order the people at CERN to activate something which causes a catastrophic event that wipes out billions of humans somehow (the Guidestones connection), while the illegal money funneled through Liberty LLC is used to arrest the remaining dissenters and throw them in GITMO. Is that conspiracy enough for you?? Also, maybe some people are getting different results when they are not capitalizing Jade Helm and using jade helm?? Perhaps that is the difference??

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In chinese culture, jade is due to tao influences believed to be a sacred Stone.

It has been used to make spectacular burial suits as it protects the body from decaying.

Jade has a lot of symbology, this is only one aspect.
edit on PMuSat, 02 May 2015 15:12:56 -0500vpm50212Saturday by Aurvandil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I detect some sarcasm, but, yes, anything is possible...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
You know the Google programmers are being told what to match for search results.
I think this is just another signpost pointing away from the reality of what Jade Helm is going to be.

My best guess is Jade is precious in Chinese and Mesoamerican cultures and Helm is of course helmet, or a protective device. The operation is intended to protect Chinese investment somehow. We owe them LOTS of money. What would they want? Physical control over certain resources, implementation of gun confiscation and other UN inspired agendas.

Very interesting...I never even thought about a Chinese connection. I could be wrong, but I think the USA's biggest debtor now is Japan, not China. Still makes me think of a possible Chinese/Russian "red dawn" scenario.

Why would Google want to point towards these links? To make the story sound too incredulous? Hidden in plain sight? Telling us what they do before they do it??

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Jade Helm obviously means that the Snake People are finally arriving to harvest humanity and dominate the planet. The total "free" human population will be reduced to the "desired levels" and will serve as our new lords and masters, well those of who survive.

Why else would it be in the American Southwest, linked to Walmart and linked to Gold

South America - Snake Gods
India/Nepal - Snake Gods
China - Snake Gods

edit on 2-5-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aurvandil
In chinese culture, jade is due to tao influences believed to be a sacred Stone.

It has been used to make spectacular burial suits as it protects the body from decaying.

Jade has a lot of symbology, this is only one aspect.

perhaps "jade helm" is a code term for preservation of the seat of power.

dont ask me what the seat of power is or how you preserve it, im just throwing ideas out.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is what I got?

Pantex Plant
US Highway 60 and FM2373
Amarillo, TX 79108
Closed today
Hours

edit on 2-5-2015 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Hmmm... you are not in America, right?

Yes You're right i'm in Germany!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Chinese Jade....The jade stone used since ancient times in China is nephrite, a crystalline calcium magnesium silicate, which in its pure state is white but may be green, cream, yellow, brown, gray, black, or mottled because of the presence of impurities....

You can see my train of thought?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Google Earth takes me to the middle of the Atlantic ocean between the USA and Europe.
Google maps to CERN.
( From UK )
edit on 2 5 2015 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

No, not really...continue.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: EA006

No, not really...continue.

America is the Jade.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you press search again you will get other results.

I hit it 3 or 4 times and you get all of these plus others.

I even got a Wall Mart in Las Vegas the CDC in Atlanta, the Pentagon and even Oregon University

The first one I got is this: The Pantex Plant

The Pantex Plant is the United States' only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and is charged with maintaining the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile. Wikipedia

edit on 2-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
If you press search again you will get other results.

I hit it 3 or 4 times and you get all of these plus others.

I even got a Wall Mart in Las Vegas the CDC in Atlanta, the Pentagon and even Oregon University

The first one I got is this: The Pantex Plant

The Pantex Plant is the United States' only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and is charged with maintaining the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile. Wikipedia

Walmart eh?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Uk here it seems it depends where you start from on GE, I had to keep restarting to get to the next page of results,
Heres what I got,

First 1 took me to middle of sea

Second pic rest of results from pg 1

pg 2 took me over US

rest of results from pg 2

3RD pg took me to a radio station

?? some interesting places though, considering even a wallmart? is that one that was shut for "plumbing"??
Full size images in order as above...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-5-2015 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
just bing'd Congressman Doug Lamborn and jade helm together and got this...
minutemennews.com...

Colorado Republican Rep. Doug Lamborn told a group of conservative voters in Colorado Springs last week that he was encouraging military generals who disagree with President Barack Obama’s foreign policy to publicly resign in “a blaze of glory.” Read more at minutemennews.com...

is this significant?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
"In no way will the constitutional rights or civil liberties of any American citizen be infringed upon while this exercise is being conducted."

- Josh Earnest, White House press secretary, in reference to Jade Helm 15

Well. If they are infringed, it will be the most blatant shot in the foot in recent U.S. politics. Only time will tell.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I just typed it in google maps and hit enter and it brought me to JPL. Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, CA. I am in So Cal.

Interesting!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

well there was a subtle level of sarcasm. HOWEVER! , I do believe that the DOD is in some way have a link to CERN. Maybe a researcher is CIA, or one of the janitors is a special forces recon guy you know?? Considering America is still the reigning military power on Earth, it makes sense to me that a project with technological significance of CERN would be under close watch of those in the DOD.

I also came up with a more rational theory. It is possible that google is simply mirroring the locations related to normal web searches in conjunction to the term Jade Helm, since Jade Helm itself is not a location.

Like so many hundreds of thousands may have searched 'Jade Helm georgia guidestones' and so many other searched on the web 'pentagon, jade helm' and so on. Therefore when someone types Jade Helm into maps/earth, a location that does not exist, the algorithms just fall back on locations associated with that search term on google itself.

I have personally come to the conclusion that this is the logical answer, but have not proved nor am capable of proving it with absolute certainty. In any case, there is always speculation to entertain the thoughts.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Excellent points. I find it hard to believe hundreds of thousands have searched "Jade Helm CERN" though, and that was my first result (and others). Shouldn't that logic make all search results the same? As you can see from the responses from this thread, they differ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join