It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new clear clarity. The choice on May the 7th couldn't be clearer. Vote clear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The choice at this election couldn't be clearer. Its clear, if you want clear policy, the clearest choice is clearly the clear party. We will have clear policies across the board.

We wont be going into coalition with the unclear. This clearly, is the clearest election in a generation. It was clear five years ago, the last most important election in a generation, and it is clear today. We will not let the unclear into downing street. If I'm prime minister, we will rename downing street, Clear Close, parliament will be renamed the houses of clear. Westminster west-clear.

We need new clear disarmament across the world. That's clearly why we are renewing our nu clear weapons. Let me be clear, we are completely clear about this, we are clearly cowards, and we need to be even clearer today when we address our enemies, who wish to be unclear about our clear agenda to wipe their sovereignity clear, we can clearly send your country back to the Stone ages, so the choice is clear, we need clear diplomacy, and clear relations.
That means, no secrets everything you do must be made clear, if you don't allow us to make all your internal cables clear, clearly you have something to hide.

Now, if the choice at this election is not yet clear, let me be clear for all the undecided voters out there, struggling with a unchecked ballot paper six days time... If you were thinking about voting clear, vote with a clear conscience, let us into number ten, and we can all be clear. Say yes to renewed nuclear. Say yes to clear NHS budgets, say yes to clear budgets, clear bonuses, clear inequality, clear debts, clear education... Say yes to clear clarity, and I want to be crystal clear, more bankers bonuses, more borrowing, more debt, more inequality is what is clear aabout today, and tommorow, if you want clear policy, vote for us the clear party, and find out on may the tenth how clear it is that we have delivered.

It is clear we want to deliver, and if we are elected, we will do our best to make sure all our decisions are made clear. This is the most important message of our campaign. The clear party will make one promise above all, we will do our best to to always be clear. And if we are not clear, we will explain in clear detail why it is we can't be clear. But one thing is clear, if you want clear, vote clear!
edit on 2 5 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: added paragrpahs to improve clarity for noobs

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You could have made things clearer by using paragraphs.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

My position on this is clear, if your eyes are so butt hurt over this short block of text, your vision is clearly not clear. Allow me to use this opportunity to make a policy clear, if you vote for the clear party, we will make free eye tests available to everyone, with free clear prescription glasses available on the NHS. The message of this party is clear,MWe stand up for the clear people and we want to make their lives a lot clearer.
Chopping paragraphs into a wall of text is not the way to improve clarity. Providing free eye care services to all, available on the NHS is. Don't believe the party of the unclear... They want to tell you, a block of text without paragraphs is unreadable... Its just not true.

edit on 2 5 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
You could have made things clearer by using paragraphs.

Clearly four noobs agree with you...
Edit: five nobs as counting..
I've improved clairty by adding paragraphs.

The agenda is clear.
edit on 2 5 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Wow a wannabe politician actually listening to the advice of a pleb.

The Clear Party, should clearly be everyone's clear choice.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have a very clear headache after reading this

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Vote clear on May the 7th for a clearer tommorow.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

A Clearer Tommorow. I"m soaking my undies in joy.

Carry on clearly.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This clearly needs to be here for clarity.

Nothing could be clearer to me now than this clarity you have clearly revealed to me. All clear.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

A Clearer Tommorow. I"m soaking my undies in joy.

Carry on clearly.

Let me be clear... If I'm prime minister, no more cutting paragraphs, no more star bonuses for site owners.. Now look, I want to be very very clear about this Jeremy, we as a party feel that moderators stars being worth twicenthe value of regular content contributing members is just not fair fair. And we will make sure that mods plus 1s are worth the same as everybody else's, because I think if one thing is clear about the electorate of today David, its that voters are sick and tired of unclear policies that favour few over the many!!!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Look, let me say this - it's clear what your choice is this election, the clearest in a generation.
You can vote for the party in the centre, the centre party or the party just centre of centre...this is a really important point, clearly.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
From what I know of your choices in the UK Id say the Monster Raving Looney Party is probably the go....actually Scotish mob or UKIP holding the balance of power mightn't be such a bad thing in Australia regardless of whether liberal(conservative) or labor are in charge if it wasn't for a few independents my superannuation and bank account would have been raided and services gutted
edit on 2-5-2015 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's really going to be a tough one. Due to my age, this is only the second time I've ever been able to vote, and I must admit, I have absolutely no idea who to vote for. Each party was 5% good points and 95% absolute dribble coming out of their mouths. I believe that labour and conservatives do not actually hold the country to ransom now. I believe that it is actually UKIP and the SNP that do. Labour and the Tories don't have enough power as a single entity due to the people finally just getting sick of all the rubbish going on. So it will infact be a coalition again, at which point the highest % vote from UKIP or SNP may infact swing it. I don't think anyone has any idea how this one is going to go. All we know is that the Lib Dems.. are gone haha.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Once upon a time there lived a man named Grimpachi who ate lizards and raw carrots..

They believe they are doing a good thing by just saying Ooh-rah. My name’s sick and you’re going to have to carry me, says Carly Fiorina. Lies. We are fed Lies.
Sentient helicopters? Where in what. Ok screw talking about this false new world order of Russian, Iran and Iraq. Let’s talk about the real new world order.Let’s stop merging being a soldier with automatic you’re a hero. (Their death count is up.) Have you seen the saint benedict murals. Jesus my savior protect us from evil. I have to get that one more carrot that is shriveled up. Shrimp is not the same as lobster but it will have to do. What does James Comey say? Drink some condensed milk. Throw some baby carrots at teachers. Play crash bandicoot. This government is so black..So full of asbestos. Cavtrooper I hope that you are not defending that. Does Area 51 have lifeguard towers? Were you in the dial-up modem task force assigned to guard the bad Richard Gere movies? Maybe you were in the migrant to budapest regiment.
edit on 3-11-2015 by brianmcdermoot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join