It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America-Traveling Towards A Road Well Traveled (Part 3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Tax Policies:
President Obama in January of 2015 provided to the American politicians of both parties a tax reform proposal in which tax breaks would be shifted from the wealthy to the middle class; simplify the current tax code; lower taxes and increase money to education. Upon receiving this proposal both political parties protested sharply against this proposal. Why did they do this? My opinion is they want to keep the current tax breaks for the wealthy so the wealthy will continue to keep the flow of campaign money into the politician’s campaigns.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Your opinion is one held by many and considered an obvious truth. It's just "preaching to the choir" here on ATS.

Can I get an amen brothers and sisters of the congregation?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't normally see Posts nor replies backed up with facts. So I thought it important to document my post with facts. But I think you are correct in that I am preaching to the choir because there are so few replies to my post. Anyway my hearts in the right place.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

I figured that perhaps it was thought of as basic knowledge around here and therefore, no replies. But it seems so rude to not get any, so I put one up.

What you say is an important fact in my opinion and perhaps it goes without saying, but it should be kept at the forefront of our thoughts, esp. when we go out to vote.

new topics

top topics

join