It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Creates Big Brother Rating System for Every Chinese Citizen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I personally doubt that China is the only one trying to determine just how responsible and Patriotic their citizens are. For those who can not view they are giving what some would call a rating for each and every citizen based on their purchasing and on line practices..

youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Watching vid now

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Like something out of a sci fi movie. Just leave people alone!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I wonder where they got that idea?
Maybe from our Home Land Security watch lists that rang from "patriot'" down "domestic terrorists"?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Though supposedly private our credit rating system works about the same.
If you have bad or no credit you cannot get loans, buy a house, car or finance your education.
Employers will turn you down for jobs as well simply because you haven't established a long term relationship with a bank to pay off a loan with interest.
Judges may actually review your credit score in trying to determine your character.
Add in our no-fly lists and we're still ahead of China in some things.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I cannot watch the video because I am at work, so can you find a trustworthy source for this claim that gives us the details?

A quick search shows all of the other sites talking about this topic sources back to this one video.

Is there any real proof, or is this another doom youtube vid?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is just sick. We know where this going to end up.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
One star me, bro.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
This is just sick. We know where this going to end up.

Yep I had one liberal actually tell me here on ATS, that totalitarianism is really a good thing and said it would be good for Americans.

I was floored. I thought that neo-liberals felt totalitarianism is a good goal, but was shocked to see a lib actually say it.

Classical liberals thought that freedom of speech was very very important regardless of how offensive the speech.
Neo-liberals want to control speech they find offensive.

Totalitarian ideas:
speech control (making certain words so socially unacceptable that people who use them lose jobs, reputations etc.)
thought control, what happens when speech control is tight, because if you can't say it you lose the ability to think it or to pass on a thought that is considered "offensive or wrong"
action control (making certain non-actions linked to religious beliefs illegal)
calling for the jailing or killing of people for non-climate change worship

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Some additional info and sources here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, when are they going to do this here?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Totally evil system but at same time effective as a control mechanism over a larger population. The control mechanism being used here is fear, and the grading can be used to give or take level of privileges and freedoms to individual citizens. I cant see how it could be rolled out in a democracy as if it was then it would no longer be a democracy. Although I can see a more benign version of this rolled out in a democracy, where every citizen does a self grading. Whats you grading?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
what took them so long. not like there's any other way to control a heavily populated country in this age. hopefully they get more resistence then here

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I am not suprised in the slightest

new topics

top topics

join