It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the real enemy of the people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Im fed up with Corporations, using the political arena to screw the everyday hard working American. My case in point is that the FDA is cracking down on Homemade soap. Yes, you heard me right. Feinstein is introducing a bill to crack down on homemade skin care, cottage industries. I know it seems trivial. I doubt if most people care about homemade soap. But, imo this is one of the fundamental problems in America today. The Corporations have high jacked our opportunities.

Companies and brands that support the bill:

Johnson & Johnson, brands include Neutrogena, Aveeno, Clean & Clear, Lubriderm, Johnson’s baby products.
Procter & Gamble, including Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Clairol, Herbal Essences, Secret, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Ivory, CoverGirl, Olay, Sebastian Professional, Vidal Sassoon.
Revlon, brands include Revlon, Almay, Mitchum
Esteee Lauder, brands include Esteee Lauder, Clinique, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan, Aveda, Michael Kors.
Unilever, brands include Dove, Tresemme, Lever, St. Ives, Noxzema, Nexxus, Pond’s, Suave, Sunsilk, Vaseline, Degree.
L’Oreeal, brands include L’Oreeal Paris, Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Kiehl’s, Essie, Garnier, Maybelline-New York, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, The Body Shop, Redken. - See more at: healthimpactnews.com...

healthimpactnews.com...

From the article:

Feinstein does not propose to ban these dangerous ingredients from soaps and cosmetics, just regulate them with tests and warning labels, fees, and recall authority. She thinks some of these products, though harmful to health, magically become “safe when used by professionals in a salon or spa setting.”

More rules, and regulations, laws and fees, that ultimately robs the little person of opportunity. It seems like even these riots are about a frustrated populace, who has next to no opportunity.

In the eastern states, Hemp grows wild, lots of it everywhere, just waiting for an enterprising American to turn it into, rope, clothes, fuel, feed, etc, but you will go to jail if you try to turn this free resource into a commodity. Why? because, corporations, paid some Govt Law maker to pass a bill making it illegal. It was the chemical companies who were behind the bill that outlawed Industrial use of Hemp. Do you know why there is so much Hemp that grows wild back east? Because the Govt planted it. It was needed to make sails and rope, but when the chemical companies began making synthetic products, they outlawed Hemp. God forbid someone, besides the corporations make an honest buck.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's not very difficult to make soap.
I make my own.
I don't want to smell like a French whore when I'm hunting.
Lard and lye in the proper proportions at the the proper temperature is all you need.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1
just keep making it swap it, move it however you can, dont give up.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Politicians, politicians are ALWAYS the enemy. We all know what corporations are and they all are very open about it, too... they are in business to make profits. Politicians, however, are the ones who lie to everyone. They pass laws to get them more money and more control while selling the public on the idea that these laws are vital for "national security" or "protecting the people." BULLCRAP! If national security is that threatened, we don't have much of a nation and if people are that much in dire need of protecting, let Darwinian theory take charge and allow the herd to thinned by nature.

The Republic would be far healthier with our politicians removed from the picture completely, IMO.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I would imagine that it would obvious to you that this woman is brought and paid for by the corporations you mention in your post. Recognise that you are now being ruled by corporations not by 'we the people.' try to think of something to do reverse this situation

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The people in charge are the enemy.
They create a system of oppression,
they create new laws every day for their force of oppressors to enforce.

They brainwash the young, and maintain this well into adulthood (I still have regular arguments on what percentage of my income goes to tax- this isn't hard math, people)

they use this tax (money effectively stolen at gunpoint) to oppress us while simultaneously changing the world in ways that make it better for them at our expense.

Greed is the enemy- and people unwilling to fight for what is right (at every level) is what gave the greed power.
We are all guilty. The fact that I'm writing this right now instead of fighting for my rights makes me guilty- the fact that you're reading it makes you guilty.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Who is the real enemy of the people?

Before we can even discuss and define enemy, can we define "the people"?

Because "the people" can't even get along with each other.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

As a Californian, I am fed up with Feinstein and her cronies, Pelosi and Boxer. They all need to be put to pasture and their actions thoroughly investigated.

Who cracks down on the FDA?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I believe this to be somewhat related to what your Rant is about, hot off the press just this morning. :-)

www.cracked.com...

Nice to see them get caught with their pants down.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Better than having a "Do-Nothing Congress", amirite?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook

Better than having a "Do-Nothing Congress", amirite?

No.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

As simple as your response is I think it's remarkably profound.

I don't even know what this 'society' is people talk about. All I see is individuals, with their own interests, their own likes and dislikes, pretending they're part of something that doesn't even exist. Society is symbolic, purely, and it's infuriating that people can't see that. No wonder people are so messed up!

Our 'society' is the worst because our 'societies' rules are a farce.

Our rules are as follows. You're going to be forced to do things that will only be accepted if you do them voluntarily. Think about that for a while.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

top topics

join