It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: smurfy

You do realise that NHS money is actually the people's money right?

Of course, where else would it come from... so yes, mostly people I think? what's the problem then?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Of course, where else would it come from... so yes, mostly people I think? what's the problem then?

British People...not people that haven't contributed to the system. I've said this already...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Here's the issue, while I agree uncontrolled immigration is a huge issue, you can't just blame all of the UK's problems on immigrants. You have also explore other factors that lead to the current situation in the UK.

My issue is that I'm suspicious of parties like UKIP, Front National and other similar parties. In one hand I agree there is a problem with uncontrolled immigration, in the other hand I'm quite concern with their unhealthy obsession with immigrants. For all I know they can be wolf's in sheep clothing. Like if they gain power what if they start waging ethnic cleansing like in V for Vendetta. After all the have almost the same agenda as the fictional Norse fire party blaming foreigners for every domestic issue in the UK.

link   
'No dogs. No blacks. No Irish' is now UKIP policy....

UKIP is just the seemingly acceptable face of racist Britain, it's who all those that voted for the BNP and their ilk vote for today in an attempt to have their prejudices sound more acceptable.

It's clear from the UKIP supporters in this thread that they're not at all interested in facts but in daily fail type headlines that are designed to get the modern day Alf Garnets blood up....

link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Spending it on people who are not from the same country is a bit of a problem to me.
Do you wish to offer HIV/AIDS drugs to everyone in the world on the UK taxpayer coin?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
UKIP is just the seemingly acceptable face of racist Britain, it's who all those that voted for the BNP and their ilk vote for today in an attempt to have their prejudices sound more acceptable.

It's clear from the UKIP supporters in this thread that they're not at all interested in facts but in daily fail type headlines that are designed to get the modern day Alf Garnets blood up....

Share your 'facts' then and I can challenge them in an open forum.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

But didn't Nigel Farage in Prezbo's post said No Dogs, No Blacks, No Irish that's sound pretty racist isn't it?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

UKIP aren't this fictional party you keep linking them to. lol

UKIP also aren't blaming immigrants for all UK's woes. Again they are pro immigration, but for immigration we need, not immigration we don't need.

And it's this immigration that we don't need that is causing a multitude of problems and so it's this type of immigration that needs to be dealt with. There is no agenda that will get worse and worse. Just one problem that when fixed will stop many of the unwanted issues of mass uncontrolled immigration.

Now this is what I'm more worried about...I'm worried that one day UKIP will finally have some sort of power and before even doing anything, mass rallies and riots from many people that think the way you do will destroy every thing that the peaceful majority will have worked and voted for...

edit on 1-5-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

But didn't Nigel Farage in Prezbo's post said No Dogs, No Blacks, No Irish that's sound pretty racist isn't it?

he didn't say that. lol

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
'No dogs. No blacks. No Irish' is now UKIP policy....

Your post is pure hypocrisy...it does everything that you accuse the other side of.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Typical lame bull# claims...lame as #.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

*Sighs* with people voting for the UKIP, Front National and other parties I see that the future of Europe is gonna be like V for Vendetta. With their policies I can see ethnic cleansing of minorities coming in followed by suppression of human rights and freedom just like the movie. I wish the movie remained fictional but sadly I'm wrong.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

*Sighs* with people voting for the UKIP, Front National and other parties I see that the future of Europe is gonna be like V for Vendetta.
Yep, that would be ok as far as I see things.

*Edit*
I care less about the EU and much more about the UK.
edit on 1.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

*Sighs* with people voting for the UKIP, Front National and other parties I see that the future of Europe is gonna be like V for Vendetta. With their policies I can see ethnic cleansing of minorities coming in followed by suppression of human rights and freedom just like the movie. I wish the movie remained fictional but sadly I'm wrong.

Haha, you're living in cloud cuckoo land. I'm sorry but V for Vendetta is a movie...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What money of mine is that? I have no say in where my money goes, I can guess though...a fecking heap of it going on the search for WMD, a heap of it going on research on the problems a Squirrel might have during, AGW/Global warming/Climate change/Global dimming, or maybe assassination of said WMD inspectors, or even the amount of money spent on a politician who told a cop, f# you plebs, more and more money spent on grandiose intelligence buildings with a nice view over the Thames..need I go on? okay then, offshore er, windfalls on the east coast..that by government decree belong to the Queen and built by whom and with what? is there any of that shiite in the manifesto? No! BTW, I forgot about the meece in No 10/11, I bet that cost a bit. Pfff. NHS money eh! what you really should mean is a miracle with loose change, thanks to people.
edit on 1-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Out of the last 4 months i have spent 3 in England and i asked many of my old friends who they will vote for, everyone of them said UKIP and i mean everyone.
We grew up in a racially diverse area and many of us have mixed race kids or family.My own daughter is of mixed race.
I doubt they would all vote for UKIP if they thought they were genuinely racist,it's just the people have had enough of the same garbage promising something then the second they get in the door do an abrupt Uturn and carry on serving the 1 % and act as traitors to the people and country they are meant to serve.
People have also had enough of being smacked over the head with the P.C. thought control baseball bat.
There are other issues such as all the new and best houses going to immigrants or so called minorities and having spent some time in my old area will vouch for that being true.
People have had enough of being treated as second class citizens in their own country and then immigrants who are mostly the dregs of society that have put nothing in being given everything without working for it.
I can only imagine what another 5 years of the Tory and Labour clowns will do to the country.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Out of the last 4 months i have spent 3 in England and i asked many of my old friends who they will vote for, everyone of them said UKIP and i mean everyone.
We grew up in a racially diverse area and many of us have mixed race kids or family.My own daughter is of mixed race.

Thanks for making that point, it does not surprise me as I know some long established EU and Asian immigrants here who are voting UKIP as well.
It seems the media and other political parties are desperately trying to link a wish to control immigration with racism and xenophobia. It is why I started this thread, all UKIP want is the same controls as every other country which enjoys life outside of the EU. They will obviously not be voted in numbers to form a government, but a vote for UKIP will be a vote bringing us closer to that referendum on EU membership.

I want a solely trading relationship with Europe. I do not want the population of this small island to continue increasing by over 200,000 (net) European nationals every year. I want the UK to be able to control who we let in, and decide who we need. I have absolutely no problem with immigration where it suits the nation.

UKIP is the only party wanting out of the EU, and whatever Cameron or the rest say, while we remain in the EU we have zero control over immigration from the EU.
If you like seeing your local schools doubling in size and employing translators for multiple different languages then vote for anyone except UKIP

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Leaving the EU would be a complete disaster in my opinion. We simply don't have the core production industries to lose the benefits we get with the trade agreements we have in place. Right now, the last thing I want to see is an isolated UK. Or do you think that walking away unilaterally would mean that we would maintain the benefits we have now? Really? They would break those treaties and agreements in a heartbeat.

I know I am late to the party on this thread, but I'm sorry, what you said is total bollocks.

If the UK decided to leave the EU, pressure from EU manufacturers who make a good sum of money selling to the UK - not least in Germany - would have a free trade deal on the table within 24 hours.

That aside, we could leave the EU and join the EFTA, which we were originally part of in the first place.

Also, the UK has a seat at the WTO, but currently has given that over to the EU to represent the whole bloc. We could take our seat back and that would also protect trade with the EU as well as allowing us to trade with the wider world on our terms.

Anyone who claims leaving the EU would kill trade hasn't actually got a clue what they're talking about and is just parroting the lines from the pro-EU camp.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I should have voted for them instead of the world peace through the medium of song party.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Lol, they sound nice on paper but read the small print...compulsory sandal wearing for all was too much for me...fascists!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join