It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You do realise that NHS money is actually the people's money right?

So is it right for the money that people put into the NHS for their own and the nation's health to be put at risk, to use the money to save everyone with AIDS that comes to the country?

There are nationals that are dying because we treat others that pay nothing into the system. Is that right?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: gortex

If you have no interest in reading their published manifesto then you have no argument.

But that would mean in the balance of fairness I would have to read them all !
Perhaps as you've obviously read the document you could tell me how the Ukip of today differs from the Ukip of 2010 , I'm pretty sure they still want out of the EU and various immigration policies as well as tax cuts for the rich .... er , them.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Agreed, it is a sad situation.
I can not rock up in Canada with a life threatening situation and expect them to treat me without charge.
Is that a racist position by Canada then?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It is not up to me to promote the ideology of UKIP.
I created this thread to challenge the racist allegations against them.
Points based immigration is NOT racist. That appears to trouble you lol

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Of course it is biased, since day one UKIP were ridiculed, called racist by other all the other party's in th UK just because they dare mention immigration, rather than investigate this the MSM just backed up the racist notion as it was politicaly incorrect to mention that word immigration.
Its only as UKIP gained momentum that the other party's and the MSM realised this was an issue most of the general population wanted addressing, that it was suddenly ok for us to talk about immigration without the fear of racism being thrown at us.
To me it seems that the conservatists, labour, and the MSM media throughout the beginning of UKIP'S rise have shown alot more traits of a bigot than Farage.
How can we believe them when they are saying they will reduce EU immigration, and stop benefits for immigrants ?
Both are illegal unless we leave the EU, so they have point blank lied on TV to us all

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Exactly, it's sad that common sense has prevailed in a number of countries, but yet we can't do the same here without it being wrong?

I just don't get it...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I created this thread to challenge the racist allegations against them.
Points based immigration is NOT racist. That appears to trouble you lol

No.
I never said he was racist I said he's xenophobic , that's how they start.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I dont get it either, why is it racist to want an immigration policy the same as the US,Canada, or Australia??

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Do you call the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, etc as racist because they have the same immigration policy as UKIP???

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

You do realise that NHS money is actually the people's money right?

So is it right for the money that people put into the NHS for their own and the nation's health to be put at risk, to use the money to save everyone with AIDS that comes to the country?

There are nationals that are dying because we treat others that pay nothing into the system. Is that right?

Thats correct, we have cancer patients dying in 21st century Great Britain because our NHS hasnt got the funds, but will treat anyone that enters the country for free, wheres the logic ?
And have you tried to get an appointment at the GP lately ? 2 weeks later is what I get told.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't think UKIP is racist however, they seem to be obsessed with immigrants so much to a point that basically it is all their fault.
You gotta be an idiot to think that the root of all problems we face here are because of immigrants. Immigration is an easy scapegoat and gets people emotional. UKIP is pretending to be the solution for our problems. Fact is, the banks are the root of the problem, which UKIP turns a blind eye to like other parties.

You know who's side these politicians are on when they give a free pass to tax evading corporations( Amazon, Starbucks and many others) and bailing banks out in the billions, all of course paid for by the taxpayer.

As you can see, 5000 new people are settling everywhere according to UKIP. Even here in Amersham.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Do you call the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, etc as racist because they have the same immigration policy as UKIP???

Have I called anyone racist ?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Xenophobia isn't controlled immigration...that's just common sense.

You have no leg to stand on, even immigrants have been saying that a points based system is needed, simply because the rate of immigration is too fast and integration can't happen properly.

So actually xenophobia is being created by the current system we have in place if anything.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What are you bitching about then?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Xenophobia isn't controlled immigration...that's just common sense

I'm not arguing against controlled immigration I'm arguing against Ukip , we do need to get a grip of our borders and cut immigration but Ukip are too flakey to be taken seriously , anyone who's unlucky enough to get a Ukip MP will no doubt have a by-election to look forward to before the end of the full term because he / she will no doubt do or say something that costs them their job.
They are not a credible option.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That is your opinion.
I disagree.

...if you want to take it further and argue about published policy which can be referenced then go for it. I imagine all you have is opinion.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: smurfy
the AIDS thing was really stupid when the world is 'trying' to eradicate it, a rampant, worldwide killer disease for God's sake! D'you see any Globemasters landing at the doors of AIDS victims with tents and people with funny space suits, and electronic gizmos, and drugs and soldiers, short answer is no!

Yeah, no other country outside of the European Union provides free HIV/AIDS drugs to non-nationals.
Do you support the UK fixing life and death ailments of non UK nationals?

Eh!?
Which bit do you struggle to understand?

The bit, 'What you wrote' that goes from the extreme left to the extreme right as here quote,
"Do you support the UK fixing life and death ailments of non UK nationals?"

My advice is to knock off the pints a bit.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Pints of what?
Pints of my donated blood to non UK nationals?
I support the UK having a policy of fixing poorly people same as if I turned up in Canada poorly and asked them to fix me...they'd tell me to # off.
Are Canadians racist now?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Everytime someone mentions parties such as the UKIP, National Front and a few other far right parties in the EU I think of the Norse Fire Party. After all in V for Vendetta they blamed the UK's problems on immigrants and other groups.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

So what are you saying?
What is your agenda?
...or are you too afraid to share it online?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join