It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: gortex

So which of the published UKIP manifesto plans as linked in the OP do you disagree with?

If you think I'm going to read the Ukip manifesto then I'm sorry but no , I already know what they stand for.
Ukip may be short lived if Farage doesn't win his seat , I look forward to next Thursday / Friday.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: grainofsand

Your mood is sunny, please explain. See how ridiculous you are being?

Obvious troll...try bringing something to the discussion rather than taking it off topic.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Your mood is sunny, please explain. See how ridiculous you are being?
Are you trolling?
How can you not understand a sunny mood? Is it always raining where you are?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Oh but I did, were you too busy looking elsewhere? I was slammed down due to a location that had not been updated.

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Just an internet opinion but UKIP are a bunch of bigots hiding behind a few important points hoping to gain an advantage.

And this opinion has been drummed into everyone through the establishment, and the MSM, ffs its people like you that are going to # this election up for the rest of us

edit on 1-5-2015 by rick2021 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: gortex

So which of the published UKIP manifesto plans as linked in the OP do you disagree with?

If you think I'm going to read the Ukip manifesto then I'm sorry but no , I already know what they stand for.
Ukip may be short lived if Farage doesn't win his seat , I look forward to next Thursday / Friday.

Hahaha, wow! and with that ignorant stance, I'm gone.

Waste of time conversing with some people on here, that have preconceived notions and won't try and educate themselves, when the information is right in front of them . Lol.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If you think I'm going to read the Ukip manifesto then I'm sorry but no
You have no argument if you refuse to listen to the arguments of people you disagree with.
Lame, and trailer-park-ish.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

One can have a sunny disposition, one can NOT have a sunny mood. Your idiocy grows, and now I shall leave this thread as idiotic statements hurt my mind. I came to discuss, you were completely unwilling, you don't want a debate, you want stars. Enjoy, ya ain't got my vote

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Waste of time conversing with some people on here, that have preconceived notions and won't try and educate themselves, when the information is right in front of them . Lol

So I take it you've read the 76 page pdf then ?

How is Ukip any different to the Ukip of 2010 ?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

How can you ? With that ignorant attitude you shouldnt be allowed to vote, educate yourself you fool!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rick2021

originally posted by: nonspecific

Just an internet opinion but UKIP are a bunch of bigots hiding behind a few important points hoping to gain an advantage.

And this opinion has been drummed into everyone through the establishment, and the MSM, ffs its people like you that are going to # this election up for the rest of us

Please eleborate on this if I may be so bold?

Are you saying that my opinion is biased?

I await with eager anticipation.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

One can have a sunny disposition, one can NOT have a sunny mood.
Who says? You?
Get back at me over published UKIP policies by all means, but lamely bleating like a lost lamb on the hillside about my sunny mood just makes you look like a twat lol

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rick2021

How can you ? With that ignorant attitude you shouldnt be allowed to vote, educate yourself you fool!

Wow, so who gets to decide who can vote now?

Maybe someone should decide what we think and then allocate votes accordingly?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

They are xenophobic , they don't like johnny foreigner and they want Britain to but up the barriers , I'm not in favour of open doors but Ukip are obsessed , without Farage herding the cats they're just a group of nutters off for a jolly.

A vote for Ukip is a vote wasted.

I agree there, and as theabsolutetruth said there is a need for another voice, IMHO that voice should be from real politicians, not Hooray Henrys....playboys, who I am afraid have dominated for too long in British politics where the soundbite is now king instead of real reflection on the times, and Farage is no exception, a pity in a way because he is a goer, but then comes out with the daft stuff too..the AIDS thing was really stupid when the world is 'trying' to eradicate it, a rampant, worldwide killer disease for God's sake! D'you see any Globemasters landing at the doors of AIDS victims with tents and people with funny space suits, and electronic gizmos, and drugs and soldiers, short answer is no! It's er, under control this worldwide disease.

The Earth shattering truth is, ahem, for this election is no matter who get their snout in the trough, are going to be a bunch of wallyburgers, should it be once again an ex-member of the Bullingdon Club, a left right, left right, right left strange person, or a new kid on the block who wants everyone to die of AIDS. Worse than that, another coalition that might include..the SNP a railroad company, oops! sorry I mixed them up with the French railroad, of course it is the Scottish party...from Scotland, who have a history of making knives specifically for cutting your nuts off, and it's led by a woman! OO! The future is now.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You have no argument if you refuse to listen to the arguments of people you disagree with.

So aside from watching the debates and seeing the leaders on TV if I don't read their manifesto I have no valid opinion on Ukip ?
I'm not refusing to listen to anyone's arguments I'm refusing to waste time reading 76 pages of mumbo jumbo , it matters not what is written Farage and his merry band are a known commodity , I do follow politics and have followed Ukip ... not followed in that sense.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
the AIDS thing was really stupid when the world is 'trying' to eradicate it, a rampant, worldwide killer disease for God's sake! D'you see any Globemasters landing at the doors of AIDS victims with tents and people with funny space suits, and electronic gizmos, and drugs and soldiers, short answer is no!

Yeah, no other country outside of the European Union provides free HIV/AIDS drugs to non-nationals.
Do you support the UK fixing life and death ailments of non UK nationals?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

If you have no interest in reading their published manifesto then you have no argument.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Nope, the published manifesto is the only thing you can argue with after the election.
Everything else is your imagination...as is the case with every other political party.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

the AIDS thing was really stupid when the world is 'trying' to eradicate it, a rampant, worldwide killer disease for God's sake! D'you see any Globemasters landing at the doors of AIDS victims with tents and people with funny space suits, and electronic gizmos, and drugs and soldiers, short answer is no!

Eh!?
edit on 1-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yeah, no other country outside of the European Union provides free HIV/AIDS drugs to non-nationals.

Eh!?
Which bit do you struggle to understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join