It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Didn't Farange go to a posher school than Cameron? Ukippers need to stop pretending that their man is some kind of working class hero. He's a shrewd politician whose exploiting the poor economic situation and the racial tension that it brings for working class votes. By the looks of this thread, they've got more than a few people fooled.

Actually no and he never even went to uni!

I might not be a fan of his but I recognise he earned his success he did not have it handed to him like Camroon, Clegg and milliband.
edit on 6-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

link   
All this talk of immigration - makes me wonder what the Spanish think with the British exodus to their country.

link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: bastion

He doesn't need to demonstrate that the EU doesn't work. We can all see that for ourselves. lol

He probably sticks that money back into the party purse anyway...

Wouldn't that constitute illegal state funding of a political party?

Edit: just found out that an investigation is already ongoing.
edit on 6/5/2015 by moniker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Cameron is 'promising' a referendum (again) and I don't believe him this time so my vote is a message to him, Ed Millipede, Clegg, and Sturgeon.

In 2 years time ... and only AFTER he has re-negotiated terms (LOL!!)

Like Tony Blair did (LOL!!) where did that get us they gave with one hand and

took it all back with both hands .... and didn't he loose the discount too that

Margaret Thatcher squeezed out of them?

Cameron's slippery I don't think he'll be going for a simple in or out either!

Farage has him rattled!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: blupblup

Behave, the BNP IS racist, they have always been racist, you know, not liking folk of different skin colour, or religion.
You KNOW that, as does everyone else in the UK.
I wouldn't vote BNP if they were the only party wanting to control EU immigration, ever.

I'll vote for someone if the only dirty crime they have been shown to commit is the odd wank over Thatcher.

So the difference between the BNP and the UKIP is that the former doesn't like people of certain skin colours and the latter doesn't like people who are not "from around here"?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: moniker

Agreed, and I don't imagine for a second that Poland will stop trading their rather fine Tyskie with us if we leave the EU for a solely trading relationship. Not a chance.

The brewer in Poland will of course want to sell as much of it as they possibly can to anyone who is interested in buying, however politics might impose import tariffs to protect British brewers, so we might have to pay quite a bit more. Around where I live a can is £1.20.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No, the BNP don't like anyone who isn't British, and UKIP want controls on immigration from the EU with a needs based system similar to most other countries outside of Europe.
Stop with the lame BNP/UKIP comparison please, it is mischievous at best, and you know it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
All this talk of immigration - makes me wonder what the Spanish think with the British exodus to their country.

All Britons will be sent home and that's the way it should be. After all, they have enjoyed British benefits throughout their life and it is therefore only decent that they should stay in the UK and keep paying their taxes here rather than in Spain.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: moniker

All Britons will be sent home and that's the way it should be. After all, they have enjoyed British benefits throughout their life and it is therefore only decent that they should stay in the UK and keep paying their taxes here rather than in Spain.

What spain does is there buisness.

They are a soverign nation and can do what it likes if we leave the EU.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No, the BNP don't like anyone who isn't British, and UKIP want controls on immigration from the EU with a needs based system similar to most other countries outside of Europe.

The EU treaty already contains a system like the one you want, but the UK doesn't enforce it. Other EU countries such as Germany and Malta does, however.

Stop with the lame BNP/UKIP comparison please, it is mischievous at best, and you know it.

It is, however, the comparison that news media outside the UK makes.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

What spain does is there buisness.

They are a soverign nation and can do what it likes if we leave the EU.

That is exactly the point I was trying to make.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That's business eh.
I'll just start drinking more locally produced ciders. Not an issue for me.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I should imagine they are very pleased with the British over there!

The Spanish economy is not exactly flush ... and the Brits will be

spending their own money (all those lovely villas with pools) NOT

CLAIMING BENEFITS

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
Farage has him rattled!

I agree completely. Cameron would be saying nothing about a referendum without the existence and support of UKIP.

*Edit*

It is, however, the comparison that news media outside the UK makes.
...and it is wrong. It is part of the reasons why I started this thread.
edit on 6.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

...and not selling any Spanish equivalent of the Big Issue and/or begging so Señor Solo throws them a Euro to feel warm inside.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sorry, just noticed this and had to reply.
No established Brits would be kicked out of Spain, and no EU nationals would be kicked out of the UK in any event where the UK left the EU or initiated a needs based immigration policy.
That is scaremongering at it's worst.

We always have transitional rules for pretty much every new law. Established EU nationals in the UK would retain the right to remain.
I would riot if they were not, and many others would as well. Many friends in my social circle are from the EU.

Stop with the ridiculous scaremongering please.

*Edit*
Oh, and I'm not naive enough to think that established EU nationals in the UK would be awarded 'continued right to remain' for any altruistic reasons, it would be solely because the permanent UK Civil Service would be telling the government of the day that international courts are going to be up their arse if they don't offer such transitional arrangements.
Same with the permanent civil services of every other EU nation which has Brits living settled lives in their respective countries.

*Edit Again as crashing out for the night*
VOTE UKIP TOMORROW FOLKS

The only party campaigning for a needs based immigration system similar to most countries outside of Europe.
edit on 6.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Let immigrants in. I don't care. I'd rather see someone have a chance at a better life. We're devolving as a species when we are so horrible to other humans.

^^^ unpopular opinion, and I couldn't care less.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I'm going conservative, still a "promise" of a referendum but without a weak party with internal issues and no fracking or the wish to bring GM and inevitably Monsanto into the UK

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well at least you're not voting Labour.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: nonspecific

Well at least you're not voting Labour.

Historically I should be but it's all changed now. Tony did that when he made new labour.

It's a shame though and I feel like a sell out even though thats not the case.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join