It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand I think that's the one thing you can say about this pedo business is that people from all political parties were involved, that's why it's never been used as a weapon against other parties, because they all know no one is in the clear on this issue. That's why it will all be white washed

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Ad revenue is the main source of income for most websites so I totally understand.
Some ad platforms will strictly scan sites and if 'naughty' words are found you can kiss goodbye to a decent income stream sometimes.
I understand it, especially as I pay # all for the privilege of using ATS...see what I did there

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Didn't Farange go to a posher school than Cameron? Ukippers need to stop pretending that their man is some kind of working class hero. He's a shrewd politician whose exploiting the poor economic situation and the racial tension that it brings for working class votes. By the looks of this thread, they've got more than a few people fooled.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: grainofsand

Except it's in her own handwriting with her own signature.

That makes a massive difference of course.
I don't know the details and I'm no fan of Thatcher, all the paedo stuff that has gone on over the years makes me assume that it mattered little which political party folk were from in the 70's/80's when they were raping kids.
It is sickening to be honest.

True that. I don't blame anyone for thinking I/others were making the claims up as they do seem so absurd and disgusting - even as a died in the wool Thatcher hater I had a hard time believing it until the Torygraph printed it who are her biggest fans.

Apparently it's the final document in the case and only one to be released so expect far more to be revealed in coming years, and yes this does appear to have been standard practice in all Parties - I quit the SWP myself a few years back after they bullied a rape victim into not reporting one of the main party members to the police as they were more concerned about the parties reputation than justice so I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to this day on some scale. Lets face it, politicians aren't normal people regardless of what Party they represent.

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: grainofsand I think that's the one thing you can say about this pedo business is that people from all political parties were involved, that's why it's never been used as a weapon against other parties, because they all know no one is in the clear on this issue. That's why it will all be white washed

Agreed, if the very credible 'rumours' (I only call them that because of strict libel laws, not lack of evidence) are to be believed they were all up to their knecks in it and wouldn't blow the whistle for fear of the backdraught of their own parties being exposed. The idea rival parties didn't hold such dirt on their opposition seems unfathomable from what I gather about spin doctors/press officers etc..
edit on 6-5-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

These posts always crack me up.

I don't want to justify her actions,

BUT

(justifies her actions)

Brilliant.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Oh I don't disagree with censors per se, just when they filter out harmless things like a Town, or don't even allow you to hyperlink and change the name that's seen anyway.
Just seems a little militant to me, not blaming ATS at all btw, I'm sure it's out of their hands.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mongerbut he drinks pints of beer, so he must be like the rest of us. Just a normal guy who likes the pub, a drink and a cigarette. He's just as normal as you or I

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Didn't Farange go to a posher school than Cameron? Ukippers need to stop pretending that their man is some kind of working class hero. He's a shrewd politician whose exploiting the poor economic situation and the racial tension that it brings for working class votes. By the looks of this thread, they've got more than a few people fooled.
a posher school than Eton? You're having a laugh.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

He could well be an opportunistic chancer feeding us all a load of bull# for all I know.
I don't care. He leads the only party which wants to control EU immigration with a points/needs based system.
For this fundamental reason alone I cannot vote for any of the other parties, and drawing a comedy cock on my ballot paper would be a wasted vote.
I send my message by voting UKIP.

Please stop making out UKIP voters are stupid or fooled, some may be, but I am not, and cast my vote with full reasoned understanding.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

These posts always crack me up.

I don't want to justify her actions,

BUT

(justifies her actions)

Brilliant.

It's not just the Paedo stuff, the Miners Strike cover up or the Hillsborough cover up.
She literally ripped communities apart, she decimated our Manufacturing base and essentially destroyed many towns the length and breadth of the country, unemployment soared under her.
The POLL TAX.
Interest rates of over 15%
She took milk away from the kiddies!! (and no that's not a euphemism, she literally took milk away from kids)
She precipitated a social housing crisis that we still haven't recovered from.

She was pure scum and anyone defending her or excusing her actions is a muppet and utterly clueless.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Mongerbut he drinks pints of beer, so he must be like the rest of us. Just a normal guy who likes the pub, a drink and a cigarette. He's just as normal as you or I

Wait... you're saying a privately educated, ex-Tory, city banker, who idolises Enoch Powell and Margaret Thatcher Isn't just a normal bloke like you and me??

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Farage could have have had many secret thoughts about Thatcher while alone in the shower and I still wouldn't change my vote tomorrow.
I want a points/needs based immigration system, or a solely trading relationship with the EU, or just renegotiation, whatever, just stop the hundreds of thousands net increase in our population each year from EU citizens.

Cameron is 'promising' a referendum (again) and I don't believe him this time so my vote is a message to him, Ed Millipede, Clegg, and Sturgeon.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Farage could have have had many secret thoughts about Thatcher while alone in the shower and I still wouldn't change my vote tomorrow.
I want a points/needs based immigration system, or a solely trading relationship with the EU, or just renegotiation, whatever, just stop the hundreds of thousands net increase in our population each year from EU citizens.

Cameron is 'promising' a referendum (again) and I don't believe him this time so my vote is a message to him, Ed Millipede, Clegg, and Sturgeon.

So if it was Nick Griffin and the BNP saying the same you'd vote for them?
If you were back in Germany several decades ago and a rather charismatic man was shouting about Immigration and making Germany great again... and let's say he offered you the vote you sought, you'd vote for him?

Is there a line at all??

Or do you want this vote no matter the cost?

edit on 6/5/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Behave, the BNP IS racist, they have always been racist, you know, not liking folk of different skin colour, or religion.
You KNOW that, as does everyone else in the UK.
I wouldn't vote BNP if they were the only party wanting to control EU immigration, ever.

I'll vote for someone if the only dirty crime they have been shown to commit is the odd wank over Thatcher.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Admiring an evil devil woman makes him a bellend, yes.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Behave, the BNP IS racist, they have always been racist, you know, not liking folk of different skin colour, or religion.
You KNOW that, as does everyone else in the UK.
I wouldn't vote BNP if they were the only party wanting to control EU immigration, ever.

I'll vote for someone if the only dirty crime they have been shown to commit is the odd wank over Thatcher.

I know it's an extreme question and I really don't mean any offence at all... just curious is all.
So if only the BNP were offering this vote you wouldn't? OK cool.
Let's not kid ourselves, Wanking over Thatcher is probably the nicest thing Farage and UKIP have done... let's not delude ourselves as to what they are.

You want what you want and I'm not attacking you personally and fair dos... that's what you want.
I just wonder how far you'd go to get it?
For me just voting UKIP is already waaaaaay too far.

Just curious is all.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
S'cool man

While the fledgling national party which is UKIP is kicking out it's racists as soon as they find them, and I continue to see policies which do not discriminate on race/religion then I can fit a vote for them into my moral compass because they are the only party wanting to control EU immigration based on need.

The lack of published support for gay marriage, just civil partnership, is an issue I disagree with, but only because I believe such matters should be up to faith organisations, not government. I am of course a confirmed agnostic atheist.

On balance of alll UKIP's policies, it is enough for me to be happy making my vote on a single issue - 200,000+ (net) people moving here from the EU each year, and not a single thing the UK government can really do about it under present EU treaties.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

a reply to: nonspecific

Ice cold glass of Tyskie in my hand right now.
...really nice lager from Poland for anyone who doesn't already know

I discovered it while in Kracow. Nice isn't it? Not normally a fan of lagers but like that one.

It is one of the very best.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: uncommitted

The more people that vote for UKIP, the more chance we have of getting electoral reform. Because people will be in uproar if say 20% of the UK vote for UKIP and get 2 seats and the SNP get 5% of the population vote for them and get 50 odd seats...

I say a vote for UKIP isn't a wasted vote, a vote for UKIP is a vote for change!

Sorry, can't agree. Vote for who you want to vote for, but it's a vote for something I don't agree with. To the best of my knowledge, Farage has never, ever, voted in an EU vote - whether in favour or against the UK interests because he doesn't believe in the EU. That's fine........ can we have his wages back as he clearly has not been working in our interests, more in the interests of his own ego.

That is slightly unfair. He has, after all, provided us with free and quite entertaining stand-up comedy shows performed in the EU Parliament every now and then. They are all on Youtube.
edit on 6/5/2015 by moniker because: splelling

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: moniker

Agreed, and I don't imagine for a second that Poland will stop trading their rather fine Tyskie with us if we leave the EU for a solely trading relationship. Not a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join