It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I'd just like to input the fact that not many native Canadians recieve free AIDS or HIV medication, let alone immigrants.

And that is what is called as playing to the gallery'

Slow clap!!!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Given the history of political parties and there promises I choose not to go on what they say they "will" do and what they actually do.

Anyone can say they will do something but as seen that comes to nothing. At least the proven two have a history of failing.

Just an internet opinion but UKIP are a bunch of bigots hiding behind a few important points hoping to gain an advantage.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yes, I will change my location when you change your racist plans for the future.
How bout that?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I lived in Madrid for 15 years and came back home to be with family, anything else?

Yeah, change your location on your profile...it is a lie, and misleading.

**Just reposted as the page changed and I wouldn't want you to have missed it.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I lived in Madrid for 15 years and came back home to be with family, anything else?

Yeah, change your location on your profile...it is a lie, and misleading.

Exactly, for all we know, you are Spanish and pro EU just trolling anti UKIP abuse.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

How is an immigration policy the same as Canada, Australia, US, and New Zealand racist???

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Just an internet opinion but UKIP are a bunch of bigots hiding behind a few important points hoping to gain an advantage.

Which bits of the official published UKIP manifesto support your assertions?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Are you saying because someone chose to work in the city that they don't represent you?

Yes , I'm saying he's part of the establishment , he went to public school and was in the city in the boom time , the time of the yuppies , he doesn't represent me.
He does represent the disillusioned and uninformed who hear his rousing speeches and respond to his pint in one hand fag in the other routine.

There are many 'normal blokes' that are members of UKIP

There are many loons too and there in lies the problem , without Farage they are nothing , as was shown when he stood down last time , they are a one man band with no direction without the pied piper.
At best I doubt they will get more than a handful of seats so all they are really is a distraction.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Well, as Madrid is only 2 hours from my present location, and the sunny SW of England could take months to find, who is misleading ? Where the hell is the SW of England specifically anyway, is it Cornwall, is it Bristol, what about Exeter, Devon perhaps.
You could shhhh you know? No one would really care.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Like I said, you try and educate people and yet they still spout the racist and bigotry card.

These people have made up their minds, or most likely had their minds made up for them, and can't be persuaded from their opinion.

There's no point arguing against these people, it's futile...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So which of the published UKIP manifesto plans as linked in the OP do you disagree with?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ok, I have always had time for you on here.

How abouts you convince me why as a true Englishman born and bread(brown) Why I should go UKIP?

You have gone through this and I am happy for you to inform me why my vote is wrong and will change my mind, every vote counts.

Starting from...... now.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: nonspecific

Some nice ideas but with horrible background and yet another fat cat banker and a bunch of cronies

Exactly , he plays the bloke down the pub roll well but in reality he's another right wing public school boy who spent the 80s and 90s working in the City as a trader.
He blows his dog whistle well but there's no substance behind the rhetoric.

So you say you can't be a normal bloke if you worked in the city? by your definition, what is a normal bloke?

Are you saying because someone chose to work in the city that they don't represent you? but then will vote for Labour or conservatives who are worse if this is your whole basis of trust.

There are many 'normal blokes' that are members of UKIP, a lot more than the other parties. Just because their front man worked in the city for a couple of years doesn't make him establishment.

would you rather have someone fronting UKIP that doesn't have a strong financial mind, someone that can benefit the economy because they know the inner workings of city trade and banking?

I agree, Farage is in a position to know how the whole financial system works

Where im from everyone seems to be voting UKIP mostly because of immigration, and the rest due to what joining did to our fishing industry.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well, as Madrid is only 2 hours from my present location, and the sunny SW of England could take months to find, who is misleading ? Where the hell is the SW of England specifically anyway, is it Cornwall, is it Bristol, what about Exeter, Devon perhaps.

I say I am from south west england because I am ashamed to admit I live in Swindin.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You guys are quite pathetic, you don't want a debate or a discussion or even a difference of opinion, you just want a pat on the back. Well then, here you go, pat on the back, don't bang your feckin heads on the glass wall you are building for yourselves.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Are you cross? Perhaps have a cup of tea.
The beautiful coast of SW England is a place where I have a vote in UK elections.
Madrid, as in your lie/misleading location is not.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

At least you have the decency to say so, kudos man.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your mood is sunny, please explain. See how ridiculous you are being?

link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok so in your eyes he's establishment...

Fine you believe that, but don't tell me you're voting for liblabcon then.

I've listened to various other UKIP members and they certainly do have direction.

And don't listen to the polls, UKIP support is closer to 30% I believe they can get more than a handful of seats. But let's not forget that we all knew they couldn't win this election, it's about positioning for the next general election.

With our current first past the post system we are at a disadvantage. Hopefully we can change that and get proportional representation and then tell me UKIP is only a distraction and tell that to the large proportion of the population too...

link   

You farm your own land as I do fella.
I'm not advocating votes for UKIP just campaigning against the lame assertions of racism and xenophobia when they just want a similar immigration policy as most other non-EU nations.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join