It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: DAZ21

Proof is here -
'A UK Independence Party councillor was expelled from the party for saying she had a problem with “negroes” because there was “something about their faces”, it has been reported.'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Considering she's one of a handful of councillors it's a big chunk of the party. Regardless none of it changes the fact Farage makes up nonsense claims about immigration that have no basis in truth.

If they're not racist then why have the BNP been beating up people for exposing UKIP?

I'll be voting Green as they're pro EU referendum and want tighter immigration controls but aren't a bunch of racists or fascists.

Erm from what I read the greens want the exact opposite!

Plus they want to introduce a form of cloward pivon

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: crazyewok

other than stopping the Darkies from entering the UK does anyone know of any other points from the UKIP manifesto that make any sense and would be beneficial to the UK in general..?

Actually UKIP seem too want the opposite to that.

Correct me if I am wrong but last I checked most EU natives were white.

They want to reduce unskilled EU immigration but have stated they would increase skilled immigration from outside the EU.

So likely we would have less "whiteys" comeing in and more "darkies".

Mate, it was the Darkies who took the heat off the Paddies for a bit, now the Eastern Europeans are in the firing line....you dont see that.?

I see uncontrolled immigration from the EU which we don't need.
The UK owed the Irish and you know it. Totally different situation.
I owe # all to Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What is a cloward pivon?

I hope thats a freak auto correct as I have no idea of what either of those words mean?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

The only questions I want the UK immigration authorities to consider:
Is this person seeking asylum?
If this person is not seeking asylum, what usefulness do they have for the UK? (Tourism/skills/investment/blah)

*Edit*
No.3 - Are there any exceptional reasons which the UK should offer entry for the person? (random humanitarian/medical needs)

Exactly.

Last I checked we desprately need more doctors and nurses not plumbers and laborers.

We should be sending the call out to invite doctors and nurses here from around the world not giving priority to hoards of unkilled workers because Germanysay we need too, # Germany and # merkal

edit on 5-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What is a cloward pivon?

I hope thats a freak auto correct as I have no idea of what either of those words mean?

No its right look it up.

Its the kind of thing that keeps Americans up all night shivering with fear and part of horror storys libertarians tell around camp fires

edit on 5-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And maybe use the billions we pay in EU membership fees on training thousands more doctors and nurses of our own?
10 years and we wouldn't need to recruit from abroad...but no that's probably racist and not politically correct.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What is a cloward pivon?

No its right look it up.

Its the kind of thing that keeps Americans up all night shivering with fear and part of horror storys libertarians tell around camp fires

Cheers it was one of three options.

Auto correct, two words I had never heard before or I was having an untimley stroke.

I worry about the last one a lot these days.

googled and will read up. It's all learning.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Scouse100

We are lucky that English is pretty much the second language for most countries, but I can tell you now that an Urdu speaking person will not find any official paperwork in their language in France. They will be offered translation services instead.

Multiculturalism? What exactly is that supposed to be anyway?
Is it about everyone speaking different languages, refusing to use the language of the host nation, and having areas where only people of a certain race/nationality/religion live?
Encouraging the use of a common language and all of us living mixed up together sounds a much better option to me.

*I'm only voting UKIP because I want a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU though, and control on 200,000+ extra workers competing for jobs in the UK, especially the unskilled work which our unskilled folk are chasing. They are the only party campaigning for that.

I am sure it can be defined in many different ways but I am also sure it's not restricted to language and areas. Culture surely encompasses religion, tradition, knowledge, belief, art, morals, custom and more.

We are talking about xenophobia here right? Well this part of the manifesto worries me on that front I have to say.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

other than stopping the Darkies from entering the UK does anyone know of any other points from the UKIP manifesto that make any sense and would be beneficial to the UK in general..?

They want to reduce unskilled EU immigration but have stated they would increase skilled immigration from outside the EU.

Mate, it was the Darkies who took the heat off the Paddies for a bit, now the Eastern Europeans are in the firing line....you dont see that.?

I owe # all to Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia.

Fair point. still not convincing me Farage is the answer though. He's a failed Tory and has nothing in common with the working man of the UK.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Fair point. still not convincing me Farage is the answer though. He's a failed Tory and has nothing in common with the working man of the UK.

I dont think he is either.

But we south of the wall dont have many chooses.

Its Labour, UKIP, Conservatives and Libdem

Luckly my area is not really hit with the problems UKIP are campaigning on. But for the areas that are I can see them being the only viable option this election.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

I admit I don't see what the multicultural thing UKIP is on about there but my own personal 'multicultural needs' is language because the ability to understand what we say to each other is the most important thing, and helps every other issue.

If it was about banning cultural/religious dress, or teachings/blah/innocent thing/whatever I would not support it.
Shared language though, that's key in my mind.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

He is the only leader of a party preventing me from drawing a comedy cock on my ballot paper with a marker pen though.
I want a referendum on EU membership. His party is the only one supporting that if you ignore slimy Cameron's 'promise' of a referendum.

*Edit*
A comedy cock drawn on a ballot paper is a wasted vote.

An 'X' in the box for UKIP is an officially recorded message that I want a vote on EU membership.

edit on 5.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Tripling the sentences for animal cruelty and life bans from keeping animals for those convicted.
Banning live export for slaughter.
Mandatory cctv in abattoirs.

Removing tuition fees from science, engineering and medical degrees.

Raising the tax band to take those working a full week on minimum wage out of tax altogether.

3BN a year extra into the NHS .

Giving people the right to remove an mp mid term .

2 per cent of gdp on defence.

And many more sensible policies.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I know, bastards aren't they!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Tue May 5 2015 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bridei

Wow, you must live in an unpleasant part of the UK to feel so helpless in your servitude.
Have a cup of tea fella, how are you any more powerful against the state than I am?
I call bull#.

You talk 'FREEDOM!" so tell me how you are any different.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bridei

Lol.....you are a sad, strange little man...

You talk of all peasants, I take it you mean the poor? As if they are all very unintelligent. I don't think you're anywhere near as smart as you think you are.

You say nothing to make me think that you are any smarter than myself. You sound like someone trying to out do themselves. I reckon you are a young student studying agriculture or something equally as easy. lol

Get off of your high horse. There's nothing special about you, you're just a simple proletariat like the rest of us.

Your eagerness to turn a debate into something personal amuses me. I'm starting to work out the type of person you are anyway, and if I'm right it makes you one of the most disgusting type of person that exists. Then again we can see that in your verbal diarrhoea that you spew already, labelling a nation's most vulnerable as unintelligent peasants...

Disgusting.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Just a derailing annoyance, the guy only signed up to post in this thread.
Must be an SNP supporter lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Tripling the sentences for animal cruelty and life bans from keeping animals for those convicted.
Banning live export for slaughter.
Mandatory cctv in abattoirs.

Removing tuition fees from science, engineering and medical degrees.

Raising the tax band to take those working a full week on minimum wage out of tax altogether.

3BN a year extra into the NHS .

Giving people the right to remove an mp mid term .

2 per cent of gdp on defence.

And many more sensible policies.

Some of those policies are also in the BNP manifesto, does not make them the right party to vote for though.

"runs and hides behind sofa to avoid inevitable projectiles thrown"

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I don't know, but he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. Lol. The rest of us are just mindless proles apparently.

edit on 5-5-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join