It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Scouse100

I am more than happy for UK taxes to fund interpretor/translation services for asylum seekers, and free English language lessons until they do not need such services. Official forms in every language offers no incentive to learn a recognised UK language.

Please stop and think there for a moment, asylum seekers are NOT part of the nearly 300,000 EU nationals who moved to the UK last year.

Any attempt to bring asylum seekers into this debate is disingenuous at best.

Sorry, I didn't realise asylum seekers were to be excluded from the discussion. This policy would affect asylum seekers, it's not clear from the manifesto what UKIP plan to provide for them, but it is good to know your thoughts on that.

I understand your POV on immigrants learning English but to expect them to be word perfect on English reading upon arrival is unrealistic at best, and not providing the translated forms will probably end up costing more due to misunderstandings and helpline phone calls. I'm sure you will agree that kind of forms are hard enough to get your head around when English is your first language!

And your thoughts on UKIP's condemnation of multiculturalism?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Never ending with this lot

That's pretty much how most of their candidates would talk if they thought it was private.
Also that's how a hell of a lot of their supporters think... I kinda feel bad for the one's who have duped, who honestly think UKIP will do something and change something.

UKIP are 90% bankrolled by Tory donors.

Farage is a Thatcherite.

Any working class or decent people thinking of voting UKIP needs their head read.

edit on 5/5/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Again, the party have swiftly kicked out another bad apple, good.
UKIP are the only party campaigning for that referendum on EU membership, so I'll take the rough with the smooth as EU membership is the biggest issue to me just now.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Again, the party have swiftly kicked out another bad apple, good.
UKIP are the only party campaigning for that referendum on EU membership, so I'll take the rough with the smooth as EU membership is the biggest issue to me just now.

That's just about every original member they have ejected in the past 5 years....you have to concede racism is a underlying problem within the party..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

We are lucky that English is pretty much the second language for most countries, but I can tell you now that an Urdu speaking person will not find any official paperwork in their language in France. They will be offered translation services instead.

Multiculturalism? What exactly is that supposed to be anyway?
Is it about everyone speaking different languages, refusing to use the language of the host nation, and having areas where only people of a certain race/nationality/religion live?
Encouraging the use of a common language and all of us living mixed up together sounds a much better option to me.

*I'm only voting UKIP because I want a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU though, and control on 200,000+ extra workers competing for jobs in the UK, especially the unskilled work which our unskilled folk are chasing. They are the only party campaigning for that.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: blupblup

Yeah, go back to Romania to beg, what's wrong with that?

I know a few that earn bloody good money as a professional beggar.

Really, Name and shame then, or is it all in your imagination?..professional Beggar is typical Daily Mail rhetoric..

How and why would I name and shame them, you would not know them if I told you.

I have known a few guys over the years that are proffesional beggars, they have houses pay there bills ect.

And before anyone asks or suggests they were White English males.

Yeah, 52" plasma TV's, 3 holidays to magaloof a year, never worked a day in their life...Blah Blah Blah...it's old news mate.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Really, Name and shame then, or is it all in your imagination?..professional Beggar is typical Daily Mail rhetoric..

I have known a few guys over the years that are proffesional beggars, they have houses pay there bills ect.

Yeah, 52" plasma TV's, 3 holidays to magaloof a year, never worked a day in their life...Blah Blah Blah...it's old news mate.

You have lost me a little now, I am not sure what your point is?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
Any working class or decent people thinking of voting UKIP needs their head read.

Unless of course if they have genuine concerns about uncontrolled immigration from the EU, and wish for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU. Such concerns are ONLY shared by UKIP so it would be reasonable for a person with such a mindset to vote for them.

The party and it's policies are not racist.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My point is you are just repeating what you read in the the Daily mail or hear on Jeremy Kyle...change the channel fur f#### sake.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

My point is you are just repeating what you read in the the Daily mail or hear on Jeremy Kyle...change the channel fur f#### sake.

I had some time for your opinion but it's fast dissapearing with comments like that.

I do not read newspapers nevermind tabloids and have not owned a tv for over 5 years never mind watched such idiotic trash as the Geremy Kyle show.

Your assumptions show your views to be no better than those of the people you argue against.

I know professional beggars, your refusal to believe that I do not does not change that fact.

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
other than stopping the Darkies from entering the UK does anyone know of any other points from the UKIP manifesto that make any sense and would be beneficial to the UK in general..?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I had some time for your opinion but it's fast dissapearing with comments like that.

I do not read newspapers nevermind tabloids and have not owned a tv for over 5 years never mind watched such idiotic trash as the Geremy Kyle show.

Your assumptions show your views to be no better than those of the people you argue against.

I know professional beggars, your refusal to believe that I do not does not change that fact.

Good luck with that.

If you know and are so dead against these professional beggars why not expose them for what they are....fraudsters. if i knew any i would make their life hell.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

other than stopping the Darkies from entering the UK does anyone know of any other points from the UKIP manifesto that make any sense and would be beneficial to the UK in general..?

Wow solo, you have surpassed yourself this time.
"the Darkies" I'm #ing shocked to be honest, that racist term died out with Alf Garnett.

...and what has the racial profile of EU nationals who are swelling our population by 200,000+ (net) per annum got to do with a wish to contol immigration with a points based system.

*Edit*
And who the # gave you a star for using a word that cannot be attributed to UKIP in any on-topic way, and is no longer acceptable to be used in the UK.

edit on 5.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Good luck with that.

If you know and are so dead against these professional beggars why not expose them for what they are....fraudsters. if i knew any i would make their life hell.

Again I will say that your assumption is misguided.

When did I say I was dead against professional beggars?

I said I knew some, I never put forth an opinion.

I belive you are confusing your beliefs with mine, easily done but not hard to rectify.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Actually UKIP seem too want the opposite to that.

Correct me if I am wrong but last I checked most EU natives were white.

They want to reduce unskilled EU immigration but have stated they would increase skilled immigration from outside the EU.

So likely we would have less "whiteys" comeing in and more "darkies".

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Good luck with that.

Again I will say that your assumption is misguided.

When did I say I was dead against professional beggars?

I said I knew some, I never put forth an opinion.

I belive you are confusing your beliefs with mine, easily done but not hard to rectify.

Fair do's, Apologies from myself to you..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Actually UKIP seem too want the opposite to that.

Correct me if I am wrong but last I checked most EU natives were white.

They want to reduce unskilled EU immigration but have stated they would increase skilled immigration from outside the EU.

So likely we would have less "whiteys" comeing in and more "darkies".

Mate, it was the Darkies who took the heat off the Paddies for a bit, now the Eastern Europeans are in the firing line....you dont see that.?
edit on 5-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No worries, easy done.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The only questions I want the UK immigration authorities to consider:
Is this person seeking asylum?
If this person is not seeking asylum, what usefulness do they have for the UK? (Tourism/skills/investment/blah)

*Edit*
No.3 - Are there any exceptional reasons which the UK should offer entry for the person? (random humanitarian/medical needs)
edit on 5.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join