It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

True but only after standing for the Party for years despite clearly being a moron. They let this candidate stay despite calling a woman 'ting tong' www.bbc.co.uk... Surely even if you support them you can still acknowledge that the members are far more prone to making racist, xenophobic, homophobic and bigoted comments than any other party.

Originally posted by southbeach

People have also had enough of being smacked over the head with the P.C. thought
control base ball bat.

What he said ^^^^ I couldn't agree more with that statement. I sometimes

think the P.C. agenda causes more problems than it solves.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

True, and to be frank, I don't care if it is politically incorrect to want my nation to have control over immigration from the EU.
While we are members of the EU, no matter what any party tells you, the UK government has zero control over immigration from the EU. It is an EU decision alone, and while Jobseekers Allowance & Housing benefit in the UK is higher than say the minimum wage in Romania it is hardly surprising that so many folk are moving here.

I don't blame them, and would probably do the same if Romania was the land of milk and honey, I just want the situation which allows it to be changed.
That is sensible.

*Edit*

VOTE UKIP

edit on 5.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hahaha! I just checked and a contributor to this thread only joined to post here! Brilliant, I feel special and warm now lol.

...of course the English hating insults and other rubbish in the members 5 posts, while brilliantly written, remain rubbish nonetheless, although incredibly entertaining so keep them coming please, rantings and ravings especially amuse me.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

I posted that a while ago in some UKIP thread or another... really funny

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The only ignorance I can see is from those who choose to vote Ukip in the belief that they offer something different ... they're not , what they are is a repackaged BNP , an acceptable face of Fascism.

The ignorance I see both around me and on TV from working class people who are so ignorant they're fooled into voting for a right wing party just because Ukip punch a few base instinct buttons like immigration and fear of Johnny foreigner.

I suggest you educate yourself .... Fool.

Nail on the head mate... It's so sad isn't it?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The only ignorance I can see is from those who choose to vote Ukip in the belief that they offer something different

But they do offer something different, clearly, a referendum on membership of the EU, and controls on EU immigration.
Did you miss that part?
None of the other parties are offering the same, although Cameron is making out he'll offer a referendum, he did lie last time.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Hahaha! I just checked and a contributor to this thread only joined to post here! Brilliant, I feel special and warm now lol.

...of course the English hating insults and other rubbish in the members 5 posts, while brilliantly written, remain rubbish nonetheless, although incredibly entertaining so keep them coming please, rantings and ravings especially amuse me.

So have you given up trying to have a respectfull and adult conversation regarding the future government of our country then.

I can not say I blame you if you have but it was a valient if doomed attempt.

PS. Say no to UKIP.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I gave a quid to a Romanian big issue seller this morning, i didn't take the Big Issue either...why? because i thank my lucky stars i dont need to do what she has to do to feed herself. a little bit of Humanity goes a long way.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

What do you guys who are voting UKIP make of this part of the manifesto?

BRITISH CULTURE

We believe Britain is a great country. We do not believe there is any shame in patriotism. UKIP celebrates Britain and will promote a unifying British culture. We will not condone the philosophy of multiculturalism because it has failed by emphasising separateness instead of unity.

We will:

- Insist on there being one law for all – British law
- Uphold freedom of speech within the law
- End the use of multi-lingual formatting on official documents
- Remove funding from public bodies promoting multiculturalism

- Protect religious freedom but refuse to condone faiths which are intolerant of or refuse to respect the human rights of others
- Introduce mandatory reporting of suspected cases of FGM for teachers, social workers, nurses, the police, etc and include FGM awareness training into safeguarding training for teachers, school staff and governors
- Make St George’s Day and St David’s Day Bank Holidays in England and Wales respectively.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Scouse100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Did you not see the English hating rubbish that new member posted?
How about the childish joke graphics going on even just now on this page?

I want reasoned debate but it is not the choice of many here so I laugh at it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I gave a quid to a Romanian big issue seller this morning, i didn't take the Big Issue either...why? because i thank my lucky stars i dont need to do what she has to do to feed herself. a little bit of Humanity goes a long way.
Why is that person begging in the UK and not Romania?
Not my problem sorry.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
The only ignorance I can see is from those who choose to vote Ukip in the belief that they offer something different

I believe Farage and co are a bunch of lying bastards. i can see it in his and his party members eyes...surely you can to.?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

Couldn't give a toss, I want a referendum on EU membership and a vote for UKIP is the only vote to force it.
...and as far as multilingual (non-UK languages) forms goes, nope, learn a UK language.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Not my problem sorry.

It's all our problem at the end of the day...we dont need to live like this, we dont need to see people living like this....it's a Scam mate.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Lol!! (Tongue in cheek) .... Must be a shill

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Not my problem sorry.

It's all our problem at the end of the day...we dont need to live like this, we dont need to see people living like this....it's a Scam mate.
So we take all the poor folk of Eastern Europe then?
Have you got a limit? Because right now the UK government cannot set any limit, only the EU can.

*Edit*
And why the # is the poor of Romania any more my problem than the poor of say USA?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

Did you not see the English hating rubbish that new member posted?
How about the childish joke graphics going on even just now on this page?

I want reasoned debate but it is not the choice of many here so I laugh at it.

That was my point and why I gave you credit for trying even though I personally belive you are misguided.

One liners, silly memes and political propaghanda?

I admit that initially I was a bit out of order as I was wasted(Birthday) but I read the manifesto and tried to keep it on a semi civil level.

Politics are never an easy subject without those who are unwilling to play nice never mind with them.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Scouse100

Couldn't give a toss, I want a referendum on EU membership and a vote for UKIP is the only vote to force it.
...and as far as multilingual (non-UK languages) forms goes, nope, learn a UK language.

which one..Urdo, Welsh Gaelic, Scots Gaelic, Cornish, Orcadian,? Christ man i can barley understand Guy Martin.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scouse100
a reply to: grainofsand

What do you guys who are voting UKIP make of this part of the manifesto?

BRITISH CULTURE

We believe Britain is a great country. We do not believe there is any shame in patriotism. UKIP celebrates Britain and will promote a unifying British culture. We will not condone the philosophy of multiculturalism because it has failed by emphasising separateness instead of unity.

We will:

- Insist on there being one law for all – British law
- Uphold freedom of speech within the law
- End the use of multi-lingual formatting on official documents
- Remove funding from public bodies promoting multiculturalism

- Protect religious freedom but refuse to condone faiths which are intolerant of or refuse to respect the human rights of others
- Introduce mandatory reporting of suspected cases of FGM for teachers, social workers, nurses, the police, etc and include FGM awareness training into safeguarding training for teachers, school staff and governors
- Make St George’s Day and St David’s Day Bank Holidays in England and Wales respectively.

Going back to the OP that does look a little xenophobic to me.

Would be interested to see what the UKIP supporters that claim they are not xenophobic would have to say on that matter.

Don't get your hopes up though as with scouse in your name your technically a forighner and cetainly not someone who is allowed to have a valid point.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Not my problem sorry.

So we take all the poor folk of Eastern Europe then?
Have you got a limit? Because right now the UK government cannot set any limit, only the EU can.

*Edit*
And why the # is the poor of Romania any more my problem than the poor of say USA?

Na, we wipe poverty from the face of the Earth....We have enough resources to do it....Money is not a issue here...it's a mindset.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join