It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21
Where was the Violence you talked about earlier....lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rick2021

How can you ? With that ignorant attitude you shouldnt be allowed to vote, educate yourself you fool!

The only ignorance I can see is from those who choose to vote Ukip in the belief that they offer something different ... they're not , what they are is a repackaged BNP , an acceptable face of Fascism.

The ignorance I see both around me and on TV from working class people who are so ignorant they're fooled into voting for a right wing party just because Ukip punch a few base instinct buttons like immigration and fear of Johnny foreigner.

I suggest you educate yourself .... Fool.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Don't let the fearmongers scare you. Educate yourselves...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Don't let the fearmongers scare you. Educate yourselves...

That statement makes no sense and is a perfect indication of the education and inteligence of the average UKIP voter.

What a broad and untrue statement to make, It certainly will not change my mind.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ok vote for your beloved Labour.

A picture paints a thousand words...
edit on 5-5-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ok vote for your beloved Labour.

When did I say I was voting labour?

I simply pointed out that your little bit of prpaghanda was nonsense.

Without the EU food bills in every UK household would be 400 cheaper? In what time scale, a week, a month, a year?

What if The UK left the EU but it carried on without us? Would the savings be the same?

I also imagine that they meant to say on average as opposed to a fixed sum?

As I said, I need more than a picture and some inaccurate words to convince me.
edit on 5/5/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

A picture paints a thousand words...

Doesn't it just.

Ukip , moving forward to a bright new Thatcherite future.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If they're not racist then why did their councillor say she 'doesn't like negroes' and why are they constantly making up stats about foreigners and campaign solely on xenophobia?

A vote for UKIP is like pishing your hotel bed to complain about bad room service, then having to sleep in the same wet sheets for five years.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I didn't realise one individual made a party? If you have proof of that statement whatsoever...

I don't care if you're not voting UKIP, but don't just vote for the same old same old and expect change.

That's actually where I admire the Scots voting for SNP because they're voting for change, even if I don't like what the SNP stand for.

If you don't vote for UKIP, vote for the greens or an independent, I don't care, just don't vote for the establishment, unless you are happy with the way this country is run.
edit on 5-5-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Proof is here -
'A UK Independence Party councillor was expelled from the party for saying she had a problem with “negroes” because there was “something about their faces”, it has been reported.'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Considering she's one of a handful of councillors it's a big chunk of the party. Regardless none of it changes the fact Farage makes up nonsense claims about immigration that have no basis in truth.

If they're not racist then why have the BNP been beating up people for exposing UKIP?

I'll be voting Green as they're pro EU referendum and want tighter immigration controls but aren't a bunch of racists or fascists.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion she's not racist, she says it has something to do with Karma from a past life

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

She was expelled...............

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You would vote Green? I know they sound interesting but have you actually read there manifesto? There are a fair few contradictory policies in there and they had to admit, on national tv and newspapers, that they hadn't had their manifesto accredited by independent accountants - they had to admit that they didn't know whether their manifesto was feasible or not!

Think about that for a second before wasting a vote on them. The simple fact is they promised much but would be unable to deliver even a fraction of it. The manifesto is actually a far more entertaining read than even some of the old Monster Raving Looney manifesto's - at least theirs were meant as a jest.

Seriously people, vote for who you like but please at least actually read and understand the manifesto's first. And remember that it is easy to sound good if you haven't actually bothered to work out the costings first.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

She was expelled...............

True but only after standing for the Party for years despite clearly being a moron. They let this candidate stay despite calling a woman 'ting tong' www.bbc.co.uk... Surely even if you support them you can still acknowledge that the members are far more prone to making racist, xenophobic, homophobic and bigoted comments than any other party.

a reply to: Flavian

Yes. While they're by no means perfect, the armed forces policy is stupid, but they're the only party looking at long-term sustainable change. None of the parties have received backing from the IFS over plans as they've failed to give any details, though the Greens can easily achieve their £30Bn target several times over by scrapping trident and clamping down on tax avoidance.

Couldn't agree more that the manifestos need to be read thoroughly and with a highly skeptical/critical mind. No matter what any Party says, they're all going to increase tax in their first year as it's the only budget without an election looming and they all make completely unrealistic claims, i.e the Greens are never going to be able to dismantle the armed forces due to royal prerogative and how stupidan idea it is.
edit on 5-5-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Since you clearly haven't read the Green migration policy...
mg203 states that richer countries have no right to prevent people from poorer countries migrating.

That is not a policy of controlled immigration.

On the other point about the woman with a problem with black people, since she's been expelled so if you are that upset by this sort of thinking, perhaps you'd like to have a look at the sort of stuff Dianne Abbot has been spouting in between shovel fulls of cake?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Doubt very much it would be a week or a month, unless you get your groceries from Fortnums

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Doubt very much it would be a week or a month, unless you get your groceries from Fortnums

That was kind of my point, a vauge statement at best.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My my, what an interesting and entertaining catch-up read I've had of this thread

As I've said many times, I want a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU. The ONLY vote we have had was in 1975 to enter into a free-trade agreement with European countries. This has evolved into a union which see's a net increase of EU citizens into the UK by around a quarter of a million each year, for over the last decade.

I do not see this as sustainable, and I want my vote to reflect my strongly held view, therefore it can only be a vote for UKIP.
Cameron promised a referendum during the last election. It was a lie.
Cameron is promising a referendum this time, again. I do not believe him.

If you wish for a referendum on Europe, then UKIP is the ONLY party which supports that position.
I do not expect my local MP to be the UKIP candidate on Friday morning, but who knows, with all the hatred and racist slurs thrown at UKIP supporters, even in this thread, there are many many folk keeping quiet about their little UKIP voting secret.

If many millions of us cast that vote on Thursday then it cannot be ignored and we will be a baby step closer too getting that referendum.
If you want to stay in Europe and continue to have uncontrolled EU immigration for the next 5 years then vote for any party other than UKIP. That will result in an extra million or so EU nationals living here by the next election at current rates.

If you do not want continued uncontrolled immigration from the EU, and wish for a referendum on EU membership, then vote UKIP.
Wanting a points based immigration system, similar to most countries outside of the EU is NOT racist...it is sensible.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join