It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK Independence Party is NOT racist

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No vote for The world peace through the medium of song party like I did.
Politics needs the odd musical interlude!!.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bridei

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: nonspecific

No you've got it round the wrong way dude. English like the other smaller nations, but they don't like us. hence the rise in the Scottish National Party, truth is in the name.

Read yesterday's headlines too. SNP supporters being violent again. They want to break up the union.

Ok they don't like the fact that they they don't get everything their way, but most of the UK population reside in England...

And the Scots get more than their fair share, an extra 1200 pounds per head annually in fact...

So actually you'll find we get a rough deal in England. Scots wanted to break up the union it was only a referendum given to Scots...

Actually if you handed a referendum to the English now, we would probably vote to kick out Scotland from the union ourselves. lol.

So what more do you need to know?

Basically, we've had enough of their bitching and moaning...
A fellow who can't keep from contradicting himself in the very same post attempts to lay down criticism. You say you like the “smaller nations”, and then go on to say that you would "kick out the Scots if you could”. Not so surprising, but it's still rather tiresome. I suppose I should be used to this sort of disingenuous doublespeak coming from the social lumpen of England. The careless internet cavalier that can't be bothered with any semblance of consistency.

I see the English as an effete population, and all this UKIP bluster is simply the last throes of a decaying society. A society rife with contradictions and indecisive, stuttering politickting, just like this post of yours. Whether you choose to leave the EU or not, you are still going to be under the thumb of the same people that have always owned you. The Scots have some virility and drive left in them, but England is more or less lobotomized, and that's why why many English folks can only lash out on the internet. I see it as a plea for help, you want the virile Scots to save you from a life of lumpen consumerism and cultural emptiness, but you just can't quite express it properly. You need to face the fact that you are an unmanned country full of ineffectual lumpen, and then work from there.

Nigel Farage says he is for the common man, but he is just another privately educated Machiavellian politician floating on the wave of poor duped English folks that are too mentally sterilized to see the wood for the trees.

In the end though, I'm not mad. In a few decades Muslim gangs will be roaming England, pillaging what's left of your vacuous country. You will be at their mercy, too unmanned to do anything about it. You can't even protect your womenfolk, such is the extent of England's unmanning. Meanwhile, the Scots will just go on like they always have and do what they've always done.

But hey, with a history like yours, no one can say you don't deserve it. Anglos single-handedly crashed Western Civilization and then think they deserve anything other than what they are getting. Oh, the irony.

Oh, and for the record, it's important to remember that the lower 80% of the English population was bred for industrial slave labor during the post-enlightenment period. This is the theory I generally use to explain their atrophied mental faculties. A nation with the spirit of whipped proletariat harboring extreme delusions of grandeur.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Bridei because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

...when did the love for your country of birth become a dirty word.?

When you're English and British.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Northern Ireland for the Irish, Scotland for the Scots, England for the social engineers, globalist neo-bourgeois, and supranational financiers. Sounds like a plan to me.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Bridei because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

No you've got it round the wrong way dude. English like the other smaller nations, but they don't like us. hence the rise in the Scottish National Party, truth is in the name.

Read yesterday's headlines too. SNP supporters being violent again. They want to break up the union.

Ok they don't like the fact that they they don't get everything their way, but most of the UK population reside in England...

And the Scots get more than their fair share, an extra 1200 pounds per head annually in fact...

So actually you'll find we get a rough deal in England. Scots wanted to break up the union it was only a referendum given to Scots...

Actually if you handed a referendum to the English now, we would probably vote to kick out Scotland from the union ourselves. lol.

A fellow who can't keep from contradicting himself in the very same post attempts to lay down criticism. You say you like the “smaller nations”, and then go on to say that you would "kick out the Scots if you could”. Not so surprising, but it's still rather tiresome. I suppose I should be used to this sort of disingenuous doublespeak coming from the social lumpen of England. The careless internet cavalier that can't be bothered with any semblance of consistency.

I see the English as an effete population, and all this UKIP bluster is simply the last throes of a decaying society. A society rife with contradictions and indecisive, stuttering politickting, just like this post of yours. Whether you choose to leave the EU or not, you are still going to be under the thumb of the same people that have always owned you. The Scots have some virility and drive left in them, but England is more or less lobotomized, and that's why why many English folks can only lash out on the internet. I see it as a plea for help, you want the virile Scots to save you from a life of lumpen consumerism and cultural vacuousness, but you just can't quite express it properly. You need to face the fact that you are an unmanned country full of ineffectual lumpen, and then work from there.

Nigel Farage says he is for the common man, but he is just another privately educated Machiavellian politician floating on the wave of poor duped English folks that are too mentally sterilized to see the wood for the trees.

In the end though, I'm not mad. In a few decades Muslim gangs will be roaming England, pillaging what's left of your country. You will be at their mercy, too unmanned to do anything about it. You can't even protect your womenfolk, such is the extent of England's unmanning. Meanwhile, the Scots will just go on like they always have and do what they've always done.

But hey, with a history like yours, no one can say you don't deserve it. Anglos single-handedly crashed Western Civilization and then think they deserve anything other than what they are getting. Oh, the irony.

Well said...not only well said but i actually made pee pee in my pants...and i liked it,, and do you mind if i steal this.?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bridei

I see the English as an effete population,....

Clearly not, that's why many, of various political persuasions, are actively involved in trying to forge a way forward free from the restrains and shackles that hold this nation back.

..... and all this UKIP bluster is simply the last throes of a decaying society.

You criticise UKIP yet later rile against the perceived notion of the growing Islamification of the UK.

There is undoubtedly much wrong within the UK, but decaying it is not.

A society rife with contradictions and indecisive, stuttering politickting, just like this post of yours.

Just like most nations.
Take Scotland - the Central Belt of Scotland, still riddled with sectarian divide.
Look at the contradictions and divides that your independence referendum revealed - Scotland is as divided as any other part of these Islands.
The Northern Isles threatened a move towards independence from Scotland if you had voted for independence.

Scotland taking the moral high ground is really quite ridiculous given very recent history.

Whether you choose to leave the EU or not, you are still going to be under the thumb of the same people that have always owned you.

On that I agree with you 100%.
But it will set a precedent of forcing politicians to listen to the wishes and demands of the people.
It would be a start - from small acorns and all that.

The Scots have some virility and drive left in them, but England is more or less lobotomized, and that's why why many English folks can only lash out on the internet.

Scotland is no different to England in that respect, please do not delude yourself.

Nigel Farage says he is for the common man, but he is just another privately educated Machiavellian politician floating on the wave of poor duped English folks......

Now if you'd bothered to read the whole thread you would have realised that most of us are fully aware of that.

In the end though, I'm not mad. In a few decades Muslim gangs will be roaming England, pillaging what's left of your country.

If you believe that you may indeed be mad.
That will never happen.

As I said before, here you show signs of Islamaphobia, something UKIP themselves have been accused of and something they openly state they wish to address.....yet you criticise them?

You are clearly an educated person judging on your excellent command of the English language.....yet here you reveal a quite blatant contradiction.

Makes me question just what is your primary motive?

But hey, with a history like yours, no one can say you don't deserve it. Anglos single-handedly crashed Western Civilization......

First of all; please explain exactly how 'Anglos single-handedly crashed Western Civilization'?

If you are alluding to The British Empire then there's a bit of clue in the name - British.
Many Scots took a leading role in extending its rule and exploiting it for their own personal gain.
Scots were at the very forefront of The British Empire - failure to recognise and acknowledge this shows a complete disregard for historical fact.

Its oh so easy in the current climate of political correctness to pass some sort of blame on to the English bastards alive today for the perceived sins of the BRITISH Empire of yesterday but its really very lame, and even predictable, and highly inaccurate.

I'd like to think you make this error out of ignorance rather than blind hatred and bigotry.

.... and then think they deserve anything other than what they are getting.

So you expect to be taken seriously when you prescribe to the 'sins of the father shall be laid upon the children' sort of mentality?

Oh, the irony.

Oh, the hypocrisy.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

I see the English as an effete population, and all this UKIP bluster is simply the last throes of a decaying society. A society rife with contradictions and indecisive, stuttering politickting, just like this post of yours. Whether you choose to leave the EU or not, you are still going to be under the thumb of the same people that have always owned you. The Scots have some virility and drive left in them, but England is more or less lobotomized, and that's why why many English folks can only lash out on the internet. I see it as a plea for help, you want the virile Scots to save you from a life of lumpen consumerism and cultural vacuousness, but you just can't quite express it properly. You need to face the fact that you are an unmanned country full of ineffectual lumpen, and then work from there.

In the end though, I'm not mad. In a few decades Muslim gangs will be roaming England, pillaging what's left of your country. You will be at their mercy, too unmanned to do anything about it. You can't even protect your womenfolk, such is the extent of England's unmanning. Meanwhile, the Scots will just go on like they always have and do what they've always done.

Well said...not only well said but i actually made pee pee in my pants...and i liked it,, and do you mind if i steal this.?
Feel free to use that post wherever applicable.
I can make no claim to ideas that all of us informed people have known for a long time.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I see the English as an effete population,....

Clearly not, that's why many, of various political persuasions, are actively involved in trying to forge a way forward free from the restrains and shackles that hold this nation back.

..... and all this UKIP bluster is simply the last throes of a decaying society.

You criticise UKIP yet later rile against the perceived notion of the growing Islamification of the UK.

There is undoubtedly much wrong within the UK, but decaying it is not.

A society rife with contradictions and indecisive, stuttering politickting, just like this post of yours.

Just like most nations.
Take Scotland - the Central Belt of Scotland, still riddled with sectarian divide.
Look at the contradictions and divides that your independence referendum revealed - Scotland is as divided as any other part of these Islands.
The Northern Isles threatened a move towards independence from Scotland if you had voted for independence.

Scotland taking the moral high ground is really quite ridiculous given very recent history.

Whether you choose to leave the EU or not, you are still going to be under the thumb of the same people that have always owned you.

On that I agree with you 100%.
But it will set a precedent of forcing politicians to listen to the wishes and demands of the people.
It would be a start - from small acorns and all that.

The Scots have some virility and drive left in them, but England is more or less lobotomized, and that's why why many English folks can only lash out on the internet.

Scotland is no different to England in that respect, please do not delude yourself.

Nigel Farage says he is for the common man, but he is just another privately educated Machiavellian politician floating on the wave of poor duped English folks......

Now if you'd bothered to read the whole thread you would have realised that most of us are fully aware of that.

In the end though, I'm not mad. In a few decades Muslim gangs will be roaming England, pillaging what's left of your country.

If you believe that you may indeed be mad.
That will never happen.

As I said before, here you show signs of Islamaphobia, something UKIP themselves have been accused of and something they openly state they wish to address.....yet you criticise them?

You are clearly an educated person judging on your excellent command of the English language.....yet here you reveal a quite blatant contradiction.

Makes me question just what is your primary motive?

But hey, with a history like yours, no one can say you don't deserve it. Anglos single-handedly crashed Western Civilization......

First of all; please explain exactly how 'Anglos single-handedly crashed Western Civilization'?

If you are alluding to The British Empire then there's a bit of clue in the name - British.
Many Scots took a leading role in extending its rule and exploiting it for their own personal gain.
Scots were at the very forefront of The British Empire - failure to recognise and acknowledge this shows a complete disregard for historical fact.

Its oh so easy in the current climate of political correctness to pass some sort of blame on to the English bastards alive today for the perceived sins of the BRITISH Empire of yesterday but its really very lame, and even predictable, and highly inaccurate.

I'd like to think you make this error out of ignorance rather than blind hatred and bigotry.

.... and then think they deserve anything other than what they are getting.

So you expect to be taken seriously when you prescribe to the 'sins of the father shall be laid upon the children' sort of mentality?

Oh, the irony.

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Ah, Freeborn, always showing up at the most inopportune moment. I was just about to take the silence from your compatriots as a concession of defeat....

Now, first off, I am not an Islamophobe of any kind. You can't slander my character so easily. I'm simply too generous and tolerant to engage in any of that mediocre lumpen single-mindedness. Immigrants are not the problem, but rather a symptom of internal malaise. They are an excellent scapegoat to rile up the lumpen, and of course many English folks are falling for it.

Yes, Scotland took part in the empire. I fully acknowledge that. But they were coopted, and their role reflected little of the Scottish character. Scotland's part in the British empire reflected a triumph of ignobility.. The British elite crushed the last of the non-dependent tribal structure, and there was no opportunity left for autarky and independent thought. Scotland was effectively tied to Britain and the corrosive influence of English enlightenment philosophy, because there was no other choice. This was of course entirely engineered. The spawn of Anglo interlopers had succeeded.

Your country's fate was sealed with the accession of William of Orange. Prior to that, it could be considered a venerable nation with a worthy history. But you made your choice. The Dutch mercantile model fit nicely with the nascent British empire. An empire wholly centered on the accumulation of resources for the smallest, wealthiest elite that the world had yet seen. While 90% of the British population lived and died rolling in sh*t, your leaders lauded one another for their cunning, and these same elites now rule the world of today (or at least they think they do).

The global dystopia we are facing today is a direct result of the model created by the British empire. The total preeminence of enlightenment relativism and pseudo-rationality may be the end of our species as we know it.

And now the world is turned upside down, the legacy of Ingerland, and all you can do is moan about the mean Muzzie immigrants.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

A very eloquent reply, excellently written.

Populist rhetoric set to appeal to the masses, yet lacking in anything of substance or fact - a fair reflection of the example set by modern day politicians

To quote someone; 'if you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bull#' - you're post attempts to do both.....alas it also fails with both.

I could spend 10 or 15 minutes or so on deconstructing your post piece by piece, but to be honest I can't really be arsed at the moment.
An example of the malaise that afflicts many of apparently only my nationality?
No, just I'm a bit busy today with that inconvenient distraction called life.

A full reply will be forthcoming with time.

But I really must point out that its highly inaccurate, as per, to state that all I do is 'moan about mean Muzzie immigrants'.....and its also quite lazy of you.

Nice try though.

edit on 5/5/15 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Labour 2015..Ahahahahahahahahahahaha....stops for breath....Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is that Nicola sturgeon next to the Scottish labour leader?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Labour 2015..Ahahahahahahahahahahaha....stops for breath....Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is that Nicola sturgeon next to the Scottish labour leader?

Naw, It's a Fanny staunin next to someone who wished they had a Fanny.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Hahaha.

The problem is we don't have an English parliament for English laws, the meddlesome Scots have had power in England for decades, and using their power have done everything they can to destroy England, because there's an inferiority complex there, let's call it small man syndrome.

You think Scotland's leaders are any less establishment, then you're living in dream land. You'll be throwing away powers to the EU if and when you get independence from the UK. That's if they want you...probably not.

Keep laughing at the Muslim gangs situation of the possible future, so you think they'll stop at the border? Very naive...

Braveheart's just a film, this is the 21st century. I suppose that's the problem though, England has outgrown you, and the jealousy has started to set in like gangrene.

So I'll reiterate what I said before, which isn't contradictory, but obviously to complicated for you to understand. We have no qualms with Wales or Scotland, it's the other way around. But because of your continual spewing of hatred, some of us are starting to believe that it's best we parted ways.

Sometimes the pets we love become too dangerous and we simply have to dispose of them...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^eejit alert^^^^^

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
From Yesterday.
The Butchers Apron has no place in Scotland. once we get our Independence we will rid ourselves of the Dinosaurs shortly after.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

What standing up to someone who has just insulted the whole English population makes me an eejit?

Grow up you clown. I'm glad ATS has been able to show the face of the real SNP and the racism of the nationalists north of the border.

You are disgusting...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Looks like you will stoop to any lows. This was a thread about UKIP, before you nationalists hijacked it for your own agenda.

I never believed in paid shills till now....

Anyway I'm done with this racist Scottish thread. I know who I'm voting for, and if people want change, vote UKIP.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As an uninterested, in the interested sense, party, it seems your UKIP is our Ron Paul, and the machine wont have that.

Yeah, Ron Paul Is Racist After All, Sorry

www.vice.com...

GOP presidential candidate, Ron Paul, believes that government must get out of the health care business, allow the free market to establish pricing for healthcare services, and leave it to seniors and the poor to financially manage their health care needs.

If you are wondering how the poor and the elderly are to do this without safety net programs such as Medicare and Medicaid, a visit to candidate Paul's campaign website reveals the basis for the Congressman's belief that the healthcare system will step up to care for the poor and elderly at no charge.

[url=http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2011/09/ron-pauls-health-solutions-fail]http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2011/09/ron-pauls-health-solutions-fail[/ url]

Let me preemptively let yall know youre idiots.
edit on 5-5-2015 by mlemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2015 by mlemo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Is this the beauty of nationalism someone mentioned in this thread

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This seems a very long thread for a subject like this. It is quite simple really, evidently so.

Is UKIP a racist party? No

Does UKIP membership contain some racists? Yes.

Could this be applied to every UK political party? Yes.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Anyway I'm done with this racist Scottish thread. I know who I'm voting for, and if people want change, vote UKIP.

Cool, another one divided and conquered.

new topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join