It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray's Death Ruled a Homicide; 6 Officers Charged!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Your link is not working.

I guess you have to accept the disclaimer first.
Try this, then enter his name.
casesearch.courts.state.md.us...
edit on 5/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

He was killed on the 19, of march, so as we can see he was just free from his warrant.

edit on 3-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
Lol I hope you mean may 27th.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: WarminIndy
Even if that is true, so what? Doesn't change the fact they killed the guy. I don't care if he just bit obama's nose off, that doesn't excuse the polices' responsibility.

If I am reading it correctly, that warrant was served on 3/18, and the blog poster conveniently clipped off the bottom.

It also gives case status as closed. Lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah, it was closed when he died. Or at least I think that is what is meant by abated by death.

edit on Sun, 03 May 2015 19:52:44 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It's my understanding Marilyn Mosby has elected to skip the grand jury.

Amen

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

See the post above yours...he had an active warrant on him.

Doesn't make the arrest legal. Might explain his running, but they would have said this from the beginning if that's why they went after him

Yes, an arrest warrant makes an arrest legal

When an arrest warrant is issued, the suspect named on the warrant can be arrested at anytime, anywhere an officer notices them. It doesn’t matter what they are doing at the time. An arrest warrant is not always served by law enforcement officials right away. Outstanding arrest warrants are arrest warrants that have yet to be served by law enforcement officials. There are hundreds of thousands of outstanding arrest warrants across the country today. Los Angeles alone has one million outstanding arrest warrants. New Orleans has 49,000 outstanding arrest warrants and Baltimore, Maryland has 53,000 outstanding arrest warrants.

He was out on bond. That means he was awaiting trial, that the judge ordered Abated by death on April 23, 2015.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

It's my understanding Marilyn Mosby has elected to skip the grand jury.

Amen

And now comes one of the biggest trials ever.

6 being tried by a jury. That's going to cause a lot of tension also.

Get ready, in 2 years, when all the evidence is hashed out, CNN is going to be ready.

Can Baltimore handle months of people showing up there to watch it?

BTW, his bail bondsman was Steven Stansbury of 4 Aces Bonds. The bail company will now be out a whole lot, they sure had him in for a lot. That company is stuck with a huge tab from Maryland

Stansbury has been in court a lot more. If Freddie Gray's mother used any real property, she's going to lose out because the Financial Security company in Texas is going to go after her as well. 4 Aces is now going to have to pay up to Maryland.

edit on 5/3/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sorry, she brought charges. CT and PA have gotten rid of Grand Juries for indictments but still use them for investigation. If there is enough evidence found in the investigation it will not go to trial.

Grey had warrants so there would be probable cause for the bike officers, who knew him because he was also a CI, and knew of his dealings. This is how neighborhoods like this one are patrolled. By those who become familiar and work to get rid if certain elements.

This guy got popped and had open warrants and knew damn well he was not going home when he got processed.

No one KILLED this guy either. I see where TKDRL says this. There is no evidence that he was killed or this would be a 1st degree charge. Manslaughter is negligence at best and a way to 'allude' to the animals that are rioting that they will get justice.

Also, released from commitment does not mean anything is dropped. It usually means bail or released..not dropped. maybe it was an ROR but he had upcoming court dates.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
He was bonded awaiting trial. No cause for arrest. They caused the injuries he died of, so they killed him in my book. I am sure if I caused injury to someone you loved, and they died from those injuries, you would feel the same.

edit on Sun, 03 May 2015 20:45:51 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

He was bonded awaiting trial. No cause for arrest. They caused the injuries he died of, so they killed him in my book. I am sure if I caused injury to someone you loved, and they died from those injuries, you would feel the same.

And if the criminal did it to yours, I am sure you would not call the police?
If you were assaulted by a criminal, you would not make sure they were caught?

ETA: Listening now to Baltimore PD on Broadcastify, the curfew is lifted but they are reporting a group of juveniles attacking one person at 1100 McCullough.

Oh, now they are rioting. It's on the live feed now on Broadcastify.

Will this be on the news?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why would gray's mother lose anything? He didn't skip bail, he died......

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't call the police, no. I don't deal with the police unless I have no choice in the matter. What does that got to do with it?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Why would gray's mother lose anything? He didn't skip bail, he died......

Someone paid the $5,000 for one time, and he used that company over 23 times. Yes, a lot of money.

link   

They would of had to known about the warrants.

Was it ever reported that it was the reason?

link   

I wouldn't call the police, no. I don't deal with the police unless I have no choice in the matter. What does that got to do with it?

Easy to say now.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Any bonds put up should be returned, dieing is not skipping on bail. If they are not returned, that is not gray's mother's problem. They will have to fight the state for it.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

As I am listening to this, the curfew was lifted, they are rioting now. The BPD is calling for more police cars. Sounds serious to me.

OH my, this is just being fed in now, reporting to a homicide, 10 guys on the porch with guns. Doesn't sound so peaceful there right now.

Some guys are now running through Baltimore with semi-automatic weapons.

The Baltimore Special Events is now online.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have been assaulted plenty of times, I didn't call the cops. It's not worth interacting with the cops, then having to go to court and testify to put some schmuck in jail a few months. The only time I ever called the cops, I had no choice. There was a crackhead full of buckshot on my livingroom floor, and calling the cops was the only way I was getting him off my carpet.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I have been assaulted plenty of times, I didn't call the cops. It's not worth interacting with the cops, then having to go to court and testify to put some schmuck in jail a few months. The only time I ever called the cops, I had no choice. There was a crackhead full of buckshot on my livingroom floor, and calling the cops was the only way I was getting him off my carpet.

You know, that is very unusual to the rest of us.

Never have I had an experience such as that. That is kind of scary.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join