It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray's Death Ruled a Homicide; 6 Officers Charged!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: mOjOm

I read that the pathology report showed that he had some illegal drugs in his system, it was in this thread I think.

What illegal drugs exactly??? There's a big difference between drugs and their effects. Krocodile isn't Pot if ya know what I mean.

I don't know what you mean.
I have never heard of it, now I wish I didn't hear it.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I read somewhere here in the boards that he had heroin? and something else, but I can not find it, I am doing a search in the net to see if I can find it.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Unorganized mindless riots, are nothing but blind ignorance
and weak use of the energy, that could be better directed.
Interrupting the elites with a march on Bohemian Grove
and sacrificing some of them to their FOWL god, would be
the perfect game changing surprise. Definitely see some
kind of change after that. Not saying what sort of change
would occurr. But it would stir the pot.
edit on Ram50215v292015u32 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

You're right, you don't want to know about it. Krocodile is some new kind of drug that came out of Russia I believe and it's the most vile thing you can imagine. I still can't believe people would even do that to themselves.

But anyway, my point was that "illegal drugs" doesn't mean anything unless they are specific about what drugs they're talking about.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Interviewed Baltimore police officer with inside info. on Toxicology report:
Gray tested positive for heroin and marijuana.

Founded, I guess is not Pathology report but Toxicology report.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead
a reply to: windword

Anyone else feel this is all being done to ease Baltimore tension rather than seek justice?

Absolutely. No way charges would be brought if the same evidence/lack of evidence was available for a low profile case. Don't misunderstand me, I think at least one of the officers violated Gray's civil rights which lead to his death for sure...but unless one of the police testifies against another/others they really don't have enough to make charges stick. Too much room for "reasonable doubt" IMO. And good luck getting an impartial jury in the city!

Yes, this sweeping announcement of ALL 6 officers being charged is an attempt to appease the uneasy citizens...it won't work. Nothing will appease the people who are furious at this point.

you know... there this saying in the Grand Ol USA ... That if one does the Crime.. and the others are just the bystander , look out, Driver, The One that just Opened the Door , Informer , ETC... They would be all guilty and charged...

Hell there is a Guy.. in Jail for 20 years to Life Just for handing His Car Keys to His Roommate! when he was Drunk he wasn't there at the Scene of the Crime a Robbery Rape Drug Related Murder.. and did not know what was going on !!.. He just Handed the keys to his Buddy thinking it was a Beer Run ...

Ryan Holle
en.wikipedia.org...

Right... Seems like None of the Officer are Talking... Good..... they Should be all Guilty with the Same equal Crime.. if none of them will Testify against each other ... and you saying just One of the officers! LOL all Guilty!! for Keeping their Mouth Shut and Turning the other Cheek!! The So called Bystander Seeing it All... but Not Reporting ... And what about the 2nd Arrest Passenger they picked up ! Is he saying the opposite of what he saw... Was he Threatened?.. if He'd Testify or Spoke about it ?? or Just Maybe, it all went Down before he was picked up ... at the Stop ... and what about the Korean Grocery Owner! what did he see what did the officer buy? was he threatened of Silence too? Gray was Obviously Beaten & Paralyzed .. Did you not see The photo of Him with tube's all over , with a Neck Brace , and a Wired for Brain Activity !! Did you see that ??

If Not Take a Look !

edit on 62015SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago5121 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Interviewed Baltimore police officer with inside info. on Toxicology report:
Gray tested positive for heroin and marijuana.

Founded, I guess is not Pathology report but Toxicology report.

You probably should source check that. I just did and it so far it's not looking real convincing.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The men who hold high places are without a heart.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
We expect it from them we know theyll be caught do their time get out do it again. We blame the police because we expect more from them and to be honest we should. However we also need to understand the task we gave them and at least temper or criticisms to the reality of each situation and not try to say is some huge conspiracy were officers are just tryingto take over etc.

Well that is the deal isn't it? When we put people in the position of authority we expect them to perform to our standards, or they can do something else. We don't expect a thug to perform to any standard and we are just happy they are not doing something wrong.

In this case the charges were politically based to say the least, because you have a group of people who do not care what the truth is if it doesn't align with their belief that the cops beat Freddie to death. "They Killed Freddie!!" is all they know....

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The only source I found with the information after further search is from a blog that said it was in Fox news

www.onepoliticalplaza.com...

I am still looking for more information

They are showing now in CNN where the bolt is located in the back of the van again, no way he injured his head with that thing.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neutrality
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes, some cops wake up for that. They are people too. Do you not get that? That is people, especially people given power with impunity in the US. That is the problem. One of my best friends is a cop, and I call him a POS for serving that and not calling out and arresting the corruption. You know what he says? "I can't"

Until every cop is a good cop, there are no good cops. They condone the illegal behavior of their peers for a paycheck. Good on Baltimore for finally getting this # of the street. Seriously? HE WAS CHASED FOR MAKING EYE CONTACT AND RUNNING PER THE COPS STATEMENTS. NO CRIME JUST EYE CONTACT

And you believe it's normal when a police officer looks at you to take off running?? This would be a reason to suspect something is wrong if i were a police officer. The supreme court decided that Running is enough for a preliminarary suspicion meaning they can frisk you and get your ID. Usually stops there. Still havnt figured our what lead to the arrest unless they figured he might have violated his parole.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Found the actual source from Fox, is speculation, Fox News guest suggests Freddie Gray was on drugs based on nothing

On Thursday’s edition of “Fox & Friends,” former New York City police detective Bo Dietl made a number of assumptions about the circumstances surrounding Freddie Gray’s death in police custody that had absolutely no basis in fact.

“I used to be a homicide detective,” Dietl said. “I had guys where I locked up would bang their heads on the cell doors until their heads would open up where they were bleeding, I had to take ‘em to the hospital. I don’t know what to make of it because they were on drugs. I’m just hoping that they did toxicology on that young man when they took him into the hospital because I really feel mentally he was not really with it, possibly he was on drugs. Now, he’s dead. My heart goes out to him and his family and all that this is a dead man.”

www.salon.com...

edit on 2-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Gray was Obviously Beaten & Paralyzed .. Did you not see The photo of Him with tube's all over , with a Neck Brace , and a Wired for Brain Activity !! Did you see that ??

One point about your post...

You have a lot of questions in it, but then you say he was obviously beaten... How can you come to a conclusion when even you have a dozen questions too that need answering?

link   

The only source I found with the information after further search is from a blog that said it was in Fox news

www.onepoliticalplaza.com...

Yah, I think it's pretty safe to say you should drop that as evidence. Fox news had some talking head speculating all kinds of theories but that's it. There is zero evidence to show anything like that yet.

link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

No judge is going to give 2o years to a guy who let his roommate barrow his car. There is more to the story.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yes, I read it, then I research it, I love to search for information, I usually find the what I am looking for it.

Now, experts in CNN are saying that taking into consideration the area of the injury is fair to say that Freddy Gray first injury happen while in the floor in the street, then it got worst while in ride in the van

Personally I got with that version, still I wonder if the police officers that did the arrest in the street will end up getting most of the charges.

This is getting interesting.
edit on 2-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Found the actual source from Fox, is speculation, Fox News guest suggests Freddie Gray was on drugs based on nothing

On Thursday’s edition of “Fox & Friends,” former New York City police detective Bo Dietl made a number of assumptions about the circumstances surrounding Freddie Gray’s death in police custody that had absolutely no basis in fact.

“I used to be a homicide detective,” Dietl said. “I had guys where I locked up would bang their heads on the cell doors until their heads would open up where they were bleeding, I had to take ‘em to the hospital. I don’t know what to make of it because they were on drugs. I’m just hoping that they did toxicology on that young man when they took him into the hospital because I really feel mentally he was not really with it, possibly he was on drugs. Now, he’s dead. My heart goes out to him and his family and all that this is a dead man.”

www.salon.com...

Baseless speculation but I'm sure if it were true it will come out at the trial. Problem is there is alot of missing pieces to the puzzle and people are guessing to fill the gaps. Couple of big problems 1 did the police know he was on probation? ? If so did they think he violated them?? The officer would have to book him at the jail. If they had nothing which news implys he would be immediately released They can't detain him.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

right you are, the man in that case knew that they were going to use his car to go and rob a drug dealer and they told him so.
plus they also told him that they might have to knock the girl out instead they killed her.

the DA offered the man a deal, the man tried to beat the rap. didn't work.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's hard to say much of anything yet. I don't think they'll all face charges though. I imagine at least a couple will be released when more info comes out and they'll concentrate on who they have the best case with.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: marg6043

It's hard to say much of anything yet. I don't think they'll all face charges though. I imagine at least a couple will be released when more info comes out and they'll concentrate on who they have the best case with.

The driver of the van he's the one most at fault. His job wss to safely transport the passengers he failed. Meaning that he could get negligent homicide. In this case I doubt he would actually get jail time if he did it would be minimal.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join