It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray's Death Ruled a Homicide; 6 Officers Charged!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn

originally posted by: IAMTAT

lol...here comes what?

As if the waters weren't already muddied enough, the apologists will claim no race problem. See, black cops do it too, why just harp on white cops?

Versus, every excuse you can imagine why the black cops only did it to save their jobs, they were ordered to, etc. etc.

This is about to get messy!
So when white cops do it, they're automatically racist on top of being corrupt, but when black cops do they're innocent angels just fearing for their jobs? Here's a fun thing for you to think about. Making that assertion makes you just as racist as the people you're trying to ridicule. Black cops can be corrupt arseholes too. Corruption via power is color blind, it affects all humans equally.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

we get it, you hate America, everything you say is vitriol

yet you sit here on an American site, voicing things that in many other countries would see you killed by your own gov...

Give it a rest,

I sense your trolling will come to an end soon, people are growing weary of you derailing threads and adding nothing of substance

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Go home, solve your own problems. You are not fit or ready to rule the world.

Pretty good summary. Our leaders try to control the world as our country falls apart.

If the US runs the world under it's current strategy, this is what the world will be.
I'd still take the way the U.S. runs things over say, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia, or China any day.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

we get it, you hate America, everything you say is vitriol

yet you sit here on an American site, voicing things that in many other countries would see you killed by your own gov...

Give it a rest,

I sense your trolling will come to an end soon, people are growing weary of you derailing threads and adding nothing of substance

I hate American polices passively supported by Americans.

I am clearly stating the fact that America has a deep rooted Race Issue. It is continually fuelled by your SOCIETY and INSTITUTIONS.

PROVE ME WRONG.

If America has no race issue, then what is this bubbling up to the fore? It certainly isn't Russians Or are you going to blame Russians and Communism for this?

This is an American problem, caused by Americans, by Americans for Americans.

You have nobody else to blame but yourselves.

edit on 1-5-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Our country has a deep rooted problem with communists trying to create strife and division - attempting to destroy the country from within so that communism will take hold, then take over.

Don't worry.. it wont work.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Our country has a deep rooted problem with communists trying to create strife and division - attempting to destroy the country from within so that communism will take hold, then take over.

Don't worry.. it wont work.

So all this is Communism at work!

Good show.

When do we get to bring Hitler into this?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Race Pimping is the biggest issue.

Go do some research into this.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'd still take the way the U.S. runs things over say, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia, or China any day.

It should be over any other country. We are losing ground quickly.

link   
I hope the cops get convicted and raped in prison. Sick scum. How could they do this to a innocent black boy?
edit on 1-5-2015 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
So when white cops do it, they're automatically racist on top of being corrupt, but when black cops do they're innocent angels just fearing for their jobs? Here's a fun thing for you to think about. Making that assertion makes you just as racist as the people you're trying to ridicule. Black cops can be corrupt arseholes too. Corruption via power is color blind, it affects all humans equally.

My response was referring to what people are going to start saying since it was revealed that half of the officers were black.

Go back and read my post from that angle, and you will see that I am not making that statement, it is a comment as to what others might say.

Geesh...

ETA: Since I am ridiculing both sides, to whom am I being racist?
edit on 5 1 2015 by retiredTxn because: eta

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Go home, solve your own problems. You are not fit or ready to rule the world.

Pretty good summary. Our leaders try to control the world as our country falls apart.

If the US runs the world under it's current strategy, this is what the world will be.

If so, why do YOU the people fund Israel and Saudi Arabia then?

All I see is words.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't think America has a race issue. SOME Americans are racist just like SOME people all over the world are. But, in general, we are not racist.

What Americans are sick and tired of is the sub culture of thugs, who only get their "news" from sources like World Star Hip Hop. Americans are sick of supporting their thug asses and their enabler welfare mamas with six kids! Color isn't what it's about.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Manslaughter is not necessarily willful murder.. there is a difference in terms between voluntary or involuntary.. this is why I am curious to see a list of the actual charges with the actual wording..

I am curious to see that as well. They can still walk away relatively unscathed if it is deemed involuntary...the claim that he was "thrashing about" in the back during transport could easily morph in to a "well, he did it to himself and while it was due to our incompetence/negligence/other lame excuse, it wasn't done with malice aforethought so we didn't actually kill him" sort of deal. Which would be very bad at this juncture, although it wouldn't be surprising at all, since they didn't actually use the term "murder", but rather "manslaughter", "2nd degree assault", "misconduct"...they're giving them a whole lot of wiggle room.

This isn't the first time the coroner has ruled a case like this as a homicide and the court system dealing out far less punishment than what is deserved. I hope they pull their heads out of their asses and actually uphold the law in this case. Fingers crossed.

link   

It should be over any other country. We are losing ground quickly.
Well I voluntarily live in Japan, and am about a year away from renouncing my American citizenship, so I think it's rather obvious I prefer the way Japan does things to America.

America has it's problems, sure, but it's still a damn sight better than most other countries out there. There's a reason why the United States has been the leader in immigration for decades. People WANT to come to the U.S. for a better life. I digress, we're getting off-topic and bullcat is still trying to derail the thread into anti-american sentiment.

link   
I vote for a mod to happen along to delete all these off-topic posts so that people can actually discuss the topic at hand!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I think fascism is trying to make its way through as well, but that is a whole other thread.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
DP
edit on stFri, 01 May 2015 15:57:00 -0500America/Chicago520150080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually event data recorders (Black boxes) in vehicles Has been used for quite a long time. The information about the ride acceleration and deceleration are all available to any law enforcement agency. Or anyone with the technology to read it for that matter. That will be the deciding factor in this case. To determine a " rough ride" aka brake job was given to Mr. Gray.

After the stop when they re-shackled Freddy and placed him headfirst into the van. The DA said in the news conference after that was when he suffered the neck injury.

event data recorders

edit on 1-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

While I agree with what you are saying, this is not an american site.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Actually event data recorders (Black boxes) in vehicles Has been used for quite a long time. The information about the ride acceleration and deceleration are all available to any law enforcement agency. Or anyone with the technology to read it for that matter. That will be the deciding factor in this case. To determine a " rough ride" aka brake job was given to Mr. Gray.

After the stop when they re-shackled Freddy and placed him headfirst into the van. The DA said in the news conference after that was when he suffered the neck injury.

event data recorders
Good point, I wonder if those paddywagons have those installed. You'd think with all the "rough ride" accusations, that the data would be used as evidence in some cases, have there been any cases where this was admitted into evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join