It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Imam - Kabba - the crack that can not be fixed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
salam to all ATS members.

Regarding the lunar calendar , tomorrow will be birthday of our first Imam , Ali ibn Abi Talib PBUH. (In Iran we call it father's day)

So , I just wanted to give you some facts about the miracle of his birth.

He is the only person who was born in Kaba and his birth is the reason that despite all the efforts Saudis have done to cover and vanish the truth , there is a crack on the kaba that can not be rebuilt.(you can search for "crack in kaba" and you will see different pictures from kaba that saudis were trying to fix the crack)

Although this is not the end of miracles in his life , this is just a start.

his words and his actions , both during the life of prophet Muhammad pbuh and after his death are lessons and lights for justice seekers all over the world.

The famous book called Nahj al-Balagha was collected by Sharif Razi, a Shi'i scholar in the tenth century , is the most famous collection of sermons, letters, tafsirs and narrations attributed to Ali PBUH.

The Hadith tells us that the 12th imam will bring back the famous sword of Imam Ali called Zulfaghar.

www.balaghah.net...
edit on 1-5-2015 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Never mind
edit on 1/5/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mideast

Adding images only (hope you don't mind). Intriguing - I have a mate that tries to get to the Hajj annually and he has never mentioned this to me.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

many people want this story to remain untold.

some bigots think that it is a sign that will hurt the Islamic beliefs. So it should be unspoken.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You seem knowledgeable, Is the 12th iman supposed to bring the destruction of all of mankind...every last one???

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
You seem knowledgeable, Is the 12th iman supposed to bring the destruction of all of mankind...every last one???

NNNNNNNNNNNoo.He won't.

But he will do kill all the ignorance so looters and thieves will have hard time living sucking the blood of poor and oppressed people all over the world.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mideast

originally posted by: teslahowitzer

NNNNNNNNNNNoo.He won't.

But he will do kill all the ignorance so looters and thieves will have hard time living sucking the blood of poor and oppressed people all over the world.

If anyone could that, that would truly be a miracle. Forgive me if I don't believe it until I see it.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm confused, what makes the crack unfixable? Hasn't there been countless earthquakes and destruction in the area? How do we know that the Kaaba hasn't been rebuilt already?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't know. but searching for the pictures shows you different recoveries during years.

And remember that saudis are very rich people and they don't have problem paying ....

If you think you can fix it , give them a call.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm confused, what makes the crack unfixable? Hasn't there been countless earthquakes and destruction in the area? How do we know that the Kaaba hasn't been rebuilt already?

It's irreparable due to the Curse of Imam Montezuma.

www.urbandictionary.com...
Montezuma's revenge
The colloquial term for any cases of traveler's diarrhea contracted by tourists visiting Mexico. The name humorously refers to Moctezuma II, the ruler of the Aztec civilization who was defeated and slaughtered by Hernán Cortés, the Spanish conquistador. The white Spainiards would then continue to enslave or obliterate the Aztec people.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: newWorldSamurai

eddited, sorry

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't know. but searching for the pictures shows you different recoveries during years.

And remember that saudis are very rich people and they don't have problem paying ....

Do you think it would inflame tensions if they did repair it completely?

Would it be a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Do you think it would inflame tensions if they did repair it completely?

Would it be a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran?

Like they have not tried to repair it ??

They have tried and they have failed.

No one is forcing them to keep the crack.

they do as they wish like they are doing to Yemen.

And please try to stay on topic

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So it sounds like they are more unwilling to fix it than unable.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No , I mean they have paid those engineers and scientists , like they have paid to enhance all the Mecca. But they have failed more and more.

They are not the old camel riding arabs. They know how to use technology

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yeah. I always thought that when it came to the first set of Imams that get revered by Shiites, they couldn't possibly have been that much different from what was considered the normal, "Sunni" way of life, culture, and religion at that point in the past. I would like to think that they're respected even by enough Sunni Saudis in the right places to stop the repair of the crack.
edit on 5/1/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

They are not the old camel riding arabs. They know how to use technology

Do they revere the Shiite Imams at all?
Even for the sake of history?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

some bigots think that it is a sign that will hurt the Islamic beliefs. So it should be unspoken.

Who are the "bigots" who want this story to remain untold?

Would these bigots be different denominations of Islam who do not think that Ali ibn Abi Talib is the First Imam?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They are just not using the right material for repair!

This will take care of that

edit on 1-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join