It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Tests Show Paracas Skulls Not Human

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: skalla

originally posted by: hellobruce

And, I think you already know that none of us has access to those datasets.

How do you even know that they exist then?

I wouldn't spend to long on this, he/she has mentioned "data" in another thread and "refused" to link to it, discuss it, post any of it etc for various petulant seeming/imaginary reasons.

Ya know...sometimes it is actually better if the other party does a wee bit of the work themselves, helps them grasp the data better...sometimes.

Then again, there is a great deal to be said about "due diligence"...something many out there, like you, don't seem to want to do...that's your bad.

Better for you.

Still not everyone's responsibility to prove your claims.

And I do not think you know what the word "data" means.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Still playing that same little game about providing childish excuses not to present data? Gotcha

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: tanka418

Still playing that same little game about providing childish excuses not to present data? Gotcha

When dealing with those who think like children, it is probably wise to interact at their level...lest they misunderstand

As you have for example.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: hellobruce

And, I think you already know that none of us has access to those datasets.

How do you even know that they exist then?

I wouldn't spend to long on this, he/she has mentioned "data" in another thread and "refused" to link to it, discuss it, post any of it etc for various petulant seeming/imaginary reasons.

Ya know...sometimes it is actually better if the other party does a wee bit of the work themselves, helps them grasp the data better...sometimes.

Then again, there is a great deal to be said about "due diligence"...something many out there, like you, don't seem to want to do...that's your bad.

Better for you.

Still not everyone's responsibility to prove your claims.

And I do not think you know what the word "data" means.

Actually, Drak, it is...your responsibility to verify any data I present...it is the only way for you to truly know. And, it would fall under that old bugaboo; "Due Diligence"...you know what that is...the kinds of data certification that you refuse to engage in...but, that really IS your problem, not mine.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Who do people post known hoaxes?

IF you think this is a hoax, I invite you to actually prove it...

A task that will be impossible without the requisite data...which we don't have.
Seriously, with that statement of yours, the originators of this could attempt to compel you to provide proof you can't get...and gain unwarranted support for their krap.

Done all the time by the ancient alien crowd. Be like saying ok theirs no santa prove it. No one on this planet can prove Santa doesnt exist. We can only show situations where he wasnt there. If someone said they saw Santa we can evaluate them but no way to prove what if anything they saw. This by its vary nature is unprovable that is why science places the burden of proof on the individual making the claim. Doesnt work at all the other way.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Who do people post known hoaxes?

IF you think this is a hoax, I invite you to actually prove it...

A task that will be impossible without the requisite data...which we don't have.
Seriously, with that statement of yours, the originators of this could attempt to compel you to provide proof you can't get...and gain unwarranted support for their krap.

Done all the time by the ancient alien crowd. Be like saying ok theirs no santa prove it. No one on this planet can prove Santa doesnt exist. We can only show situations where he wasnt there. If someone said they saw Santa we can evaluate them but no way to prove what if anything they saw. This by its vary nature is unprovable that is why science places the burden of proof on the individual making the claim. Doesnt work at all the other way.

Firstly, I'm not trying to defend this instance...but...

When someone makes the claim that anything is a "hoax", the burden of proof shifts to the maker of the new claim.

And, since this isn't santa clause, there is at least the possibility of the right kind, and quantity of data with which to evaluate and make an intelligent decision. AND, of course, in this instance there is no data whatsoever...making the "hoax" claim even more "out of order"...since the determination of "hoax" is completely baseless...just like the original claim.

We need to find a way to compel those who would make such claims to be forthcoming with any and all data, and, while not condemning them, censure them somehow IF there is no data...like maybe refuse to give them the time of day...i.e don't buy into their BS, or book, until such data becomes available. Also, it shouldn't matter so much what the data says in the beginning...we just need the data...

Personally, I'm thinking they may have something, unfortunately I can't tell if that is good data, or a bad case of gas.

Which makes cases like this actually unworthy of discussion.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

It's not being blocked, by anyone. In fact the "Star Child" skull was studied. Results came back human. The idea anything is being blocked is proven false because it's actually been done.

Oh I didn't know the Paracas elongated skulls had been DNA tested. Sorry about that. I'll have to look back through the thread as I'm sure someone would have linked that by now.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Awsome!!! What more credible news site to release the MOST IMPORTANT FIND IN HUMAN HISTORY then thetruthwins.com!!!

Lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry...that's not a DNA analysis...it is some unknown persons opinion about some data he isn't sharing...thus invalid.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
www.ancient-origins.net...

Less sensationalized article on this news.

Not to hard to believe that there may have been another species of intelligent homonid on this planet as a contemporary of Homosapiens. It doesn't mean these are nephalim, or aliens, but it is interesting.

An article on the internet doesn't prove anything, we need more before we accept it as fact, but we swallow a lot of new science after reading about it via mainstream media sources, with out seeing the scientific proof. Just because this comes from "fringe" sources doesn't automatically mean that it's a hoax. (Just as we should always assume that all the science that makes the MSM is true; how often do we hear about findings that contradict what we were told by the same source)?

It's interesting and I want to know more. Knee jerk rejection is just as absurd as making an automatic leap to "aliens/nephalim".

The story is over a year old. Is there any new evidence?
edit on 4-5-2015 by Totemic because: Observation

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

It's not being blocked, by anyone. In fact the "Star Child" skull was studied. Results came back human. The idea anything is being blocked is proven false because it's actually been done.

Oh I didn't know the Paracas elongated skulls had been DNA tested. Sorry about that. I'll have to look back through the thread as I'm sure someone would have linked that by now.

Oh, I did not know they were only blocking the testing of certain skulls. Maybe you can show me all the places that refuse to test it?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Totemic
Knee jerk rejection is just as absurd as making an automatic leap to "aliens/nephalim".

The story is over a year old. Is there any new evidence?

The jerking of knees seems to be coming from one particular camp.

The story is over 88 years old, which is when they were discovered and identified.

If there's new evidence it's certainly not contained in a Facebook teaser from an anonymous "lab" affiliated with a paranormal tour guide.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nothing 'not human' about these skulls:

1) They seem to have one parietal plate instead of two. This is called Saggital Synostosis and it happens, it's a deformity which may have been more common with the Paracas people due to inbreeding.

2) The elongated shape was probably due to head binding or yet another deformation, maybe caused at birth.

Is this child alien too?

3) Forester claims their volume is bigger than ours at 1600cc which is not, 1600cc is pretty average:

""Living humans have a cranial capacity ranging from about 950 cc to 1800 cc, with the average about 1400 cc."
Reference: Milner, Richard. "Cranial Capacity." The Encyclopedia of Evolution: Humanity's Search For Its Origins. New York: Holt, 1990,

EDIT: the Boskop man, South-Africa, had a cranial space between 1700cc and 2000cc.

Which leaves us with DNA: we are yet to see the reports after 2012, it's all hearsay, profitable hearsay for Forester.

edit on 22-5-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2015 by Agartha because: To add the Boskop man.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
saw a friend post this hiddenincatours.com...

DNA Results For Paracas Elongated Skulls

The results are in from the recent testing of 4 skulls from Paracas, and said results are both amazing and mystifying. The standard story of the populating of the Americas believes that all of the ancestors of Native Americans, prior to the arrival of Columbus was via the Bering Strait, more than 10,000 years ago…period.

The full documentary is available via this link lamarzulli.net...

so take from it what you will. apparently the full results are at that link. although i cant see them, only some stuff to buy

EDIT:Also he posted this afterwards

Brien Foerster
2 hrs · www.facebook.com...
There will be another update about the Paracas Elongated Skull DNA results coming soon; the actual haplogroups involved. However, the full results and video are here now:
lamarzulli.net...

edit on 21-7-2016 by orgncpndmc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Loyd Pye is a hoaxer? His info seemed credible to me. The comparison between Neanderthal and human skeletons was very interesting. Was I fooled?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falcon37
a reply to: DAVID64

Loyd Pye is a hoaxer? His info seemed credible to me. The comparison between Neanderthal and human skeletons was very interesting. Was I fooled?

Were you fooled? Most certainly. He's a quack with a psychology degree who isn't qualified to examine the remains of hominids let alone an exercise in compare and contrast between HSS and HN. He hasn't got the faintest clue what he's talking about. I spent several years studying Neanderthals and potential incidences of Pleistocene admixture and can assure you he was full of crap.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: orgncpndmc
So take from it what you will. apparently the full results are at that link. although i cant see them, only some stuff to buy

So we have to pay $40 to see the results? LOL he's been promising results for years. If the skulls really were alien he would have published them for the entire world to see, to show the scientific community he was right. Instead, he's made a DVD about it and selling it at $40 each which proves this is all a money making scam, nothing else.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Sigh.

Headbinding does

NOT by any stretch of the imagination

account for a very serious difference in volume/cubic centimeters.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Sigh.

Headbinding does NOT by any stretch of the imagination account for a very serious difference in volume/cubic centimeters.

What's the cranial space of the Paracas skulls?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join