It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Tests Show Paracas Skulls Not Human

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
Unfortunately, in this present case, we are not given any of these DNA results, so we are completely in the dark.
I don't think we are completely in the dark. Did you read this about DNA results?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Paracas skulls: aliens, an unknown hominid species or cranial deformation?

In summary, this is a non-story. There is nothing at all unusual about the population of the Paracas Necropolis Culture, apart from the extreme nature of the head-binding they practised. DNA or no DNA, they are fully human: every aspect of their skulls can be explained in terms of genetics (such as the large wormian bone) and culture (such as the cranial deformation). Any statements to the contrary contain a mixture of deliberate deception, ignorance of anthropology, lack of archaeological knowledge and jumping to wild conclusions using “sketchy” data. They are not evidence for aliens or an otherwise unknown hominin species.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Unfortunately, in this present case, we are not given any of these DNA results, so we are completely in the dark.
I don't think we are completely in the dark. Did you read this about DNA results?

In summary, this is a non-story. There is nothing at all unusual about the population of the Paracas Necropolis Culture, apart from the extreme nature of the head-binding they practised. DNA or no DNA, they are fully human: every aspect of their skulls can be explained in terms of genetics (such as the large wormian bone) and culture (such as the cranial deformation). Any statements to the contrary contain a mixture of deliberate deception, ignorance of anthropology, lack of archaeological knowledge and jumping to wild conclusions using “sketchy” data. They are not evidence for aliens or an otherwise unknown hominin species.

Yep, read all of that...I contains NO SCIENCE.

I like the statement above; "DNA or no DNA..." Without the actual science we know nothing, and all we have is opinion. The statement goes on to say that "they are fully human". Again, this is a statement that can not be made with out the DNA results, which we do not have.

So...we are still completely in the dark!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I like the statement above; "DNA or no DNA..." Without the actual science we know nothing, and all we have is opinion. The statement goes on to say that "they are fully human". Again, this is a statement that can not be made with out the DNA results, which we do not have.

You contain no science.

So you are still completely in the dark.
edit on 2-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I wish the fool had done the DNA tests in secret.

the Gov has had time to run the hoaxers scam.
and like fools we believe it!

how many time has this kind of so called hoaxers been done?
to turn up as a hoaxer.
no one would keep doing the same hoaxer.

and you will fall for it every time. gov hoaxers.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

He did, where is the report?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418 these notorious scientists, researchers DNA make important view and inflates cheeks , however man 5% different from chimpanzees and 50% from banana
edit on 2/5/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

A star and a flag ! Because the source at the very least,
reminds me that it is near criminal, to see these skulls
factually ignored by those deemed, more credible.
This fact alone diminishes greatly any respect I could
ever have for mainstream science. They obviously support
their Godless lying view. And their goal seems to be populor
izing it and dragging many, TO HELL WITH THEM!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

When was your DNA tested?

If never, then you have no claim to being human, according to your logic.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Circa 2009 ... I make no claim to being "human".

You misunderstand the logic there...What I'm saying is that IF there is no DNA evidence then nothing is known, thus, no intelligent, logical conclusion can be reached. It is really quite simple...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

A star and a flag ! Because the source at the very least,
reminds me that it is near criminal, to see these skulls
factually ignored by those deemed, more credible.
This fact alone diminishes greatly any respect I could
ever have for mainstream science. They obviously support
their Godless lying view. And their goal seems to be populor
izing it and dragging many, TO HELL WITH THEM!

The skulls, and the bodies that go with them, were fully examined when they were found in 1927. The fact that you didn't know this is not surprising though. After all, it was a long time ago and well before the internet.

Are you saying that anatomists don't know human skeletons when they see them?

These are not the only deformed skulls to have been found, not even the only ones in South America.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Harte

You misunderstand the logic there...What I'm saying is that IF there is no DNA evidence then nothing is known, thus, no intelligent, logical conclusion can be reached. It is really quite simple...

There are people in the world that know human anatomy, no?

Examination of skeletons is certainly evidence.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Harte

There are people in the world that know human anatomy, no?

Examination of skeletons is certainly evidence.

Harte

Yes, examination of the skeleton is evidence, however, it is not enough to determine anything other than they were humanoid. The skeleton says nothing to origin, or genetics.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

These are not the only deformed skulls to have been found, not even the only ones in South America.

I know this Harte, as well I know of and respect your expertise on ATS.
But you seem to be suggesting they were DNA tested in 1927. So rather
than claim something so perposterous of sorts. I'll ask just that you further
explain. And I believe this world wide phenomena is the source for
headbinding. Many are far to outlandish to result from intentional
deformation. And if these are not considered the source for binding, then
there is none. Do you disagree?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24

no sources?
This is ATS. You don't just say "google it yourselves", the onus is on you to provide evidence to support your position.

The difficulty with the Paracas Skulls is that such evidence seems not to exist.
These claims are often parroted without any evidence whatsoever being offered to support them.
She said she would be back to post and if we wanted to see right now, we could. If you want to wait for her to post the link (s) then wait. WOW.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Harte

Weren't able to prove your actual claim either.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Harte

Weren't able to prove your actual claim either.

Neither were you...try as you might; you failed to grasp the simple logic, and nature of the data. But, that's all water under the bridge; and not the topic here.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

My point exactly. There's no information on exactly WHO did the alleged testing. Furthermore, there's no corroboration by other independent labs to show similar results. This guy has an agenda that goes something like this - $$$$$

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

My point exactly. There's no information on exactly WHO did the alleged testing. Furthermore, there's no corroboration by other independent labs to show similar results. This guy has an agenda that goes something like this - $$$$$

Actually that wouldn't be his responsibility...and, even IF he did provide this additional data, it could not be considered valid simply because the original data provider provided it...I do hope you understand how that works.

My biggest issue is the total lack of any data whatsoever...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Actually that wouldn't be his responsibility...and, even IF he did provide this additional data, it could not be considered valid simply because the original data provider provided it...I do hope you understand how that works.

My biggest issue is the total lack of any data whatsoever...

I understand the process better than most because I *DO* research... Or rather, I own companies who do research. If I or one of my scientists comes across something groundbreaking, it must be independently corroborated. There have been too many cases where research was not independently backed up and investors lost tons of money after it was discovered the 'research' was bogus.

Any scientist worth their salt would get REPEATABLE, independent verification of any finds worth scientific value.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Harte

I know this Harte, as well I know of and respect your expertise on ATS.
But you seem to be suggesting they were DNA tested in 1927. So rather
than claim something so perposterous of sorts. I'll ask just that you further
explain. And I believe this world wide phenomena is the source for
headbinding. Many are far to outlandish to result from intentional
deformation. And if these are not considered the source for binding, then
there is none. Do you disagree?

An analogy: When a murdered body is discovered and the victim is known, is it necessary to conduct a DNA test to determine whether or not the deceased is human and therefore the perpetrator guilty of homocide?

Or can the medical profession identify a human by examination without the need for a DNA test?

Examination of a skeleton results in more than the conclusion "it's a humanoid."

Lastly, there is no reason whatsoever to exclude head binding as the cause of any elongated skull ever found. Claims of elongation beyond the capability of head binding that are made by Foerster (or Pye) can be (and have been - by me) shown to be utter nonsense.

Harte
edit on 5/2/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join