It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the American Dollar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Thanks. Being tied to commodities looks fascinating to me because if the economy goes into a high inflation stage, commodities should hold their own as a store of real value as opposed to fiat paper money which has no intrinsic value. Good option for for a 401k.

SLV and GLD are the Silver/Gold ETF's which might also be good options, but I'd advise a long term dollar cost averaging investment method because the Gold and Silver markets are very highly manipulated by the Central Banks. JP Morgan Chase bank, which is a Member Bank of the Federal Reserve system has recently been reported as taking very large positions in physical silver. One would think that would drive Silver up, but in the past, what I've seen is JP Morgan will dramatically increase their holdings in bullion in order to cover a new phase of short selling. So, that tells me that the Central Banks may be about to heavily Short Silver to drive the price down to perhaps the $10.00 an ounce level.
Thanks and good luck

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisisfun2015
sorry for copying so much of the article but I didn't want to be accused of mis quoting and I am very new at using the buttons here at ats

Supposedly there is going to be a new reserve currency by the end of october.

Does that mean the american dollar will get stronger or finally go poof?

until the new basket of currencies is introduced (probably as SDR ~special drawing rights~) the speculators will create a new Wall of Derivatives to hedge against the USD
however these SDRs will have a % of USD in the basket of currencies

only as the AIIB (Asia infrastructure/investment bank) gets further established and both Russia/China/India all become Asset backed systems of money will the USD be degraded (if the USA does not back their share of the SDR currency with Assets like AU or AG)... then after degraded the USD will become 70% worthless at today's costs....
this will all play out after the 4th Tetrad moon of Sept 2015-through-2018/ feb. 2019

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

. So, that tells me that the Central Banks may be about to heavily Short Silver to drive the price down to perhaps the $10.00 an ounce level.
Thanks and good luck

I have read from KWN that the status quo of silver @ (USD) 16.25
and gold @ (USD) 1,200.....is determined to be the bottom, despite inflation or physical demand exceeding supply...

iow, if you wait too long, hoping to buy at $10... you might have missed the boat... the introduction of gold backed Yen & Rubels and the decline of IMF-BIS-WB to the new AIIB & eastern bullion exchanges will of necessity force the paper gold/silver markets into obscurity (unwinding that scam-&-fraud laden paper metals system will be long-hard-&-deep)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: TonyS

. So, that tells me that the Central Banks may be about to heavily Short Silver to drive the price down to perhaps the $10.00 an ounce level.
Thanks and good luck

I have read from KWN that the status quo of silver @ (USD) 16.25
and gold @ (USD) 1,200.....is determined to be the bottom, despite inflation or physical demand exceeding supply...

iow, if you wait too long, hoping to buy at $10... you might have missed the boat... the introduction of gold backed Yen &

These are my sentiments exactly. I just have not stopped buying it period. I was of the opinion they increased their holdings in anticipation of a major correction in the market thus giving them a hefty gain to sell for profit or use as an exchange medium in place of the collapse of the dollar.

I just do not see anything indicating the price will go that low. If it does I will simply double up my purchases from my current levels. The Central Banks have had to manipulate in overtime just to depress the price to the level it is now.

I would just say anyone that is interested in increasing or starting their holdings of metal money have better take advantage of this temporary drop in prices. It has been years since the prices peaked, and current trends and patterns and graphs are showing this wont stay for long. I also believe there is a link to the whole moon thing. I the sense that, although the general public does not make the connection, the power brokers of Earth still use the same historic pattern of decision making around these events.

Maybe it has a subconscious effect on the general public in relation to the angry moons and the decision making of those in charge, I can only speculate in that regard. In the meantime, I will continue to adjust my holdings and investments accordingly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join