It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African American woman shot by police in Atlanta on Martin Luther King drive.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
I'm not going to go into details but I know first hand, in my own experience, I was arrested, handcuffed, searched 3 times, and I rode in the police car under arrest for 45 minutes before finally admitting to still being in the possession of a very much illegal possession. No need to name this possession but it took up a pretty large volume of area and you wouldn't even believe me if I told you seeing as they missed it 3 times in searches..

I spoke up a block from the jail so I didn't get any extra charges or issues when I got the real deal search at the jail lol.. Needless to say these 2 cops who's experience totals more then 30 years were blown away...

It can happen

I don't think it's the "what" that matters in this story, but the "where" it was hidden

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Others may have already answered, but you don't have to be searched and under arrest to be asked to wait in a police car while officers do something.

Proper procedure may vary from city to city, but I'll be damned if I wouldn't search someone before putting them in my vehicle and (apparently) without a babysitter.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

In my scenario it was in the left side inside breast pocket of a thin leather jacket. The guys patted right on it twice and didn't notice somehow.

In this girls case who knows.I've seen some pretty small hideable pistols that would be pretty inaccurate as well.

Didnt a nice young lady get in trouble for bringing a gun to a jail in her lady parts? I mean after I saw my giant kids come out it really opened up my mind to the smuggling possibilities

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
At lunch today a woman waddled across the street without looking or a care. She was fat enough to carry an armory without you being able to tell.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The cops that shot her were Black.
abcnews.go.com...

Before anyone starts on about how the White police have executed another black child
edit on 3-5-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join