It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So here's a really, really dark conversation. Hypothetical of course!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Holy sh*t i have no recollection of writing this thread :-|

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

LOL!!! No? I've been watching it, and I'm almost ready to respond.....

I think my decision would have to do with the "IQ" and (conversely) lack of empathy/compassion of the group considered. Including both, on either end of the spectrum...

boom. But I'm not quite sure yet. "Too thick to function without assistance, AND unable to feel compassion and empathy." One or the other, or both.

edit on 5/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

*laughs*

Until someone with an IQ higher targets you, but that would be okay, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Id get rid of everyone who doesn't want to be here. Everyone who bitches with no solution offered. Those who can't think beyond themselves....

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I would get rid of people that want to get rid of people, they are dangerous.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
So this book of Enoch, here can I find this book you speak of??

The NagHammati Library (dead sea scrolls written by the Essenes; another variable of the Saducce/Pharasse Jews). "The Book of Enoch" can be googled as a separate entity. These reads are outstanding.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
Holy sh*t i have no recollection of writing this thread :-|

Nice try ducking content (claim a blackout drunk moment).

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
a reply to: vethumanbeing

suppose they did not want we humans knowing too much about what hunts us eh?

They DO NOT want us to know that their feeding ground is human emotion (not the flesh) the energy we put out (love is hated by the way as is charged with a positive; the more NEGATIVE the energy the better). I have no idea why this appeals to them other than this: that bringing the frequency of the planet down serves them; the more fighting between ourselves serves to provide a better *energy* buffet for them.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

Oh boy, the Tecnno-Tards are going to come after you for that one. The Dependents will not have to be gotten rid of for when technology fails, and it will, they will do themselves in because Landru will no longer be there to guide them. A couple of years ago we had two, one week power outages due to intense weather and it was very enjoyable to get back to basics for a change. I realize that when the lights go out and stay out it will be a lot different, but the cave man me is strong and I am one of the strange ones that can easily revert and get back the value of what is important in life like, air, water, food, family and Faith. Everything else is just window dressing.

I think I hear what you're sayin' although I have been drinking all day... The call of the wild with in me can be strong at times, however I'm not a manly man. I don't know how I would cope in the absence of technology. I might just get drunk and die from embarrassment... On the other hand perhaps I would find something within myself.
I would relish the glorious challenge... And undoubtedly die trying. That's okay... It's what we need... It's what the world needs and we are playing for the species here friends.

Possibly all species..

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You have certainly done your homework my friend, as have I. This morning at our monthly faith based get together, I delivered some detailed information to my friends that had asked me to tell them more of the Book of Enoch and the information within on our spiritual counterparts on all three sides, Fallen, Cast Out, and Faithful. We must fill in the blanks for those who will listen as it is critical information for any who wish to work towards salvation. Anything that can be done to help our brothers must be done!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

edit on 5/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: you know what? screw this. Excuse the hell out of me for participating in a thread that "beezzer" likes.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Walk it back all you want.

I didn't say that people with low IQ's ought to be dead, and as this directly related to beliefs and religion, are you implying that religious people have low IQ's and ought not to live?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 5/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: Idiocracy. That is all.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well, that's not good. Were you drunk? Sleep typing?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I actually like this thread.

It has been a beautiful illustration of people's moral compasses.

Cull the "hypothetical" herd. And please, place me on top of the list, the world left after such "culling" would not be a place I'd want to live in.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Walk it back all you want.

I didn't say that people with low IQ's ought to be dead, and as this directly related to beliefs and religion, are you implying that religious people have low IQ's and ought not to live?

Its the fault of the parents; you cannot have 25 IQ points higher than the parent that is most deficient or lower than the smarter parent. I have no idea what it means except try to take after the genius parent in scoring 25 points higher. Not sure religion has anything to add except don't marry a white salamander.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So, Amish first?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

If only our society can eliminate all those people of (group X) that are making our society worse because they have a different set of morals, ethics, and/or beliefs. Congratulations, you have just expressed the exact same sentiment as Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Ill/Un, Mussolini, Cortez, and my personal favorite the followers of Al Qaeda and ISIS, the groups you want to wipe out for holding the exact same viewpoint as you.

And to answer your question if my above paragraph isn't obvious enough: No one. Sometimes force needs to be used, and sometimes that means killing people but that is never the decision that should be arrived at by a single individual and that means the choice shouldn't be up to me alone. Plus, it would be a very rare circumstance where wiping out every member of a single demographic is justified.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
Right I'm off to bed, so my final thought Is;

Cull all religion
Cull all governments that focus on fear and control.
Cull evil people that hurt others and animals.
Cull younger people that have no regard for society.
Cull fundamentalists and extremists.

And cull those noisey fkers that ride around on really REALLY noisey mo-peds. I rest my case

Is that it? I bet if you look really hard you can find several things you disapprove of in every single persons life. People have great capability for cruelty. Look into the Stanford Prison Experiment and the Milgram Experiment.

So far you have wanted to cull all religious followers - 83.1% of the US follows some religion (I'm not counting Atheist or Agnostic as religions here), so culling them... quite a Communist ideal you've got going here.

All government employees - All government exists to control, control means restraint and restraint comes about from laws. Passing a law saying to not murder people is a form of control. By what you've stated here you are even against this. Those people who work at the IRS prey on fear and control, and so does the police officer keeping your neighborhood safe. The military is also pretty big on control. There are 22 million government employees not counting military, and another 2.1 million in reserve, that's 24.1 million or 13.7%.

Everyone with a violent incident. As a nation the US averages 1.2 million violent crimes per year, lets assume half aren't by repeat offenders and extrapolate this to a span of 40 years. That's 24 million or 13.6%

Younger people (under 30?) - Easy lookup, it's about 110 milion people so 43% of the population.

Alll extremists... for arguments sake lets just call them the 5% on the fringe. An extremist on one policy can be normal on another, so really we're probably looking at around 15-20% of the population here, lets split the difference at 17.5%

All of these values aren't mutually exclusive, so rather than add we should multiply, 16.9% * 86.3% * 86.4% * 57% * 82.5%. We've got a survival rate right now of 5.9257% out of an initial 311 million that gives us 292,571,057 dead and 18,428,943 alive to bury them. To put this another way, New York City has a population of about 20 million. What you have just expressed so far is a desire to kill every man, woman, and child in this country until there aren't enough left to even fill NYC to it's current levels.

Maybe you should reassess what the problem is. Is it another demographic, or is it having thoughts of "lets just kill them until there's peace?"
edit on 4-5-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
a reply to: Annee

So, Amish first?

Inbred; will internally defeat their own linage.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join