It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So here's a really, really dark conversation. Hypothetical of course!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

Than we are in agreement. I have not gone through the entire thread just yet, but did the op clarify what I asked about whether he just wants the ISIS westboro types dead or all people of faith. I just want to know so I never cross paths with the individual.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Nobody thought to say all the bankers and politicians? Or all the sociopaths and psychopaths? Or how about just all the bad people?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

haha, it would have to another user with my namesake that I can agree with of course. In fact its what I have been saying since I started posting in this thread. So thumbs up, we are on the same page.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Violent criminals of course. Oh... and lawyers. And car salesmen.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
a reply to: Metallicus

Surely you can see why the most religious lobbyist is more evil & detrimental to the world than an atheist. Were you being facetious or are you really that conditioned?

I don't see religion as necessary for belief in God. However, I would trust a man who has the humility to believe in God over someone who believes life is a random walk.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: FaceMyBook

Surely you can see why the most religious lobbyist is more evil & detrimental to the world than an atheist. Were you being facetious or are you really that conditioned?

I don't see religion as necessary for belief in God. However, I would trust a man who has the humility to believe in God over someone who believes life is a random walk.
No hold on a minute, I happen to be very far from religion, but I feel very close to God, and yet even I believe life is a random walk for the most part. The ending may be there, but the journey and the destinations and the people you meet are forged by chance and what we make of it.

I think we should all start by taking out Monsanto lobbyists and the next Bilderberg meeting

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

I am an agnostic atheist that leans towards strong atheist.

I feel 100% confident in saying none of the claimed Gods or Goddesses exist. I'm open to the idea there may be "a god" out there. But in the loose sense of the word and how it's currently defined.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Definitely rid the world of all the hypocrites. I'm sick of their lies. They pretend to know the creator of the universe and what it expects of us but when looked at critically it turns out to only suit them & not me the creator or society. I see them put other people down for receiving government subsidies but they reach for the cosmic welfare every chance they get as they pray to their god for guidance or things. They only support scientific evidence only when it suits them. Everything about them is self centered. I'm just glad the different religions can't agree on anything cause if they where better organized we would all be living in a world far worse than the corporate facisism we are now heading for.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: digitalvoodoo

yes well anyone in the world can be a hypocrite, so I think that rant can be spread to the whole world equally, regardless if faith were involved or not.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

You sound like a racist testing waters

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

My other mate said blacks. Ok, so he is racist but has genuine reasons for feeling that way. He lives in london, and see's how the blacks look down upon him every day. He's a lovely passive guy, but seeing people 'tutting through their teeth at him' has become tiresome, and unjust.

I think these people are rude. They aren't rude because they are black.

Everyone deserves a chance of redemption and to change their behaviour with help and support. I don't think I could even hypothetically exterminate something/ some one even in my head.

The idea does not sit comfortably with me.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Damn, that is a really good answer.

If I absolutely had to get rid of a group of people, I guess I would choose anyone who spends all their free time in front of the idiotbox.
edit on Fri, 01 May 2015 08:56:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It would have to be self defense, ie those ritually or otherwise murdering innocents and abusing power, but only in the act of saving lives. And would wish that even then it could be avoided through another method or miracle.

If not in the act of self defense, no one at all ever. If an evil doer was in danger, or needed to be rescued, and I had the ability or empowerment to do so, would treat that individual as any other life in the universe, as greater than the universe in worth, as my brother and sister in need of help, and attempt to help them if I could. And would hope to have the courage to say, not even a species thing.

Have to ask you something, who is blocking eutopia and equality/freedom? The few at the top, or us?

If there wasn't a realm in existence at this frequency, for those who are still not eutopia ready, where else would they go? There is a place and realm/frequency for everyone after all.

And everyone everywhere needs a boost up. Not a murder and sweep them under the rug, for that is not your right.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I agree with your statement. Religion has been more of a cause to NOT believe than to believe in God and it is a shame that more people do not realize that the two are completely different entities.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow the OP has some scum-of-the-earth friends....

If you count people like that as friends, no wonder you think there's a valid reason to be a racist ***t.

Hypothetical or not, you're still an embarrassment...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Can't for the life of me figure out what you hoped to accomplish by posting such a thread. I get heavy vibes of the "ick factor" just reading the OP.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The Color-Blind.

After all, it's a genetic deficiency that clearly can and does need to be eliminated from our population.

They've just gotta go.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
I will get flamed for this. But it's hypothetical, so relax!

So I'm sitting with a couple mates, drunk and talking crap. When the question comes up... "if you could get rid of a lot of humans at once, who would they be?"

My American friend said "black Americans" he's not racist, but his choice says otherwise.

My other mate said blacks. Ok, so he is racist but has genuine reasons for feeling that way. He lives in london, and see's how the blacks look down upon him every day. He's a lovely passive guy, but seeing people 'tutting through their teeth at him' has become tiresome, and unjust.

My answer hypothetically, was 'religious nuts' the ones who are brainwashed, and condemn everyone they meet, unless they conform to god.

So... Hypothetically, i think my choice to get rid of the religious nuts is actually quite good. Less wars, less BS, less persecution and judgement. I feel that life would be a lot better. Considering Islam and right wing Christianity have been culled.

So, this is just a stupid conversation i wanted to share.

I'd also like to get rid of chavs (scum of society) peed'os rapists, serial killers, and people who harm animals.

Anyway, that's where this conversation went. I am angry, but will welcome your posts.

Respect.
OE123

If People wouldn't feel compelled to interfere, Evolution and natural selection would probably take care of it all.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some smart people daydream of an Earth without stupid people.

Some smart people have devised ways of achieving that daydream.

So when a few hypothetical stupid people sit around wondering who they would 'cull' and why they should...

they should remember that they, too, are on someone's list "to go"... and just chill the &%*k out.

To explain a bit more: We're all on The List... that's usually enough to tear up all such lists.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Bravo, I like the way you think! Every society that has ever existed was comprised of an awful lot of "stupid" people and when these that rule start thinking of how stupid those people really are it all falls apart. Maybe simple is a better term because simple is really a good thing. Myself, I realize that I am intelligent enough to know how stupid I really am and that helps me to keep it all in perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join